These 60 Anxiety Quotes Will Help You Lift and Get Through Your Spirits!Feb 26, 2021 11:31 PM Anxiety Quotes - Photo by Gabriel from Unsplash
Tripboba.com - Being in a state of anxiety or depression is a challenging thing. It’s not something that we ask for – it’s something that we should be calm about. The society might have neglected you, or your environment might not accept you, or people demand you to do this and that. These things might affect your state of mind, but what you need to do is to be calm and think of yourself that you’re worth it.
If you’re in an anxiety or depression state of mind, or you’ve experienced anxiety or depression, Tripboba wishes nothing but the best for you and that you have a reason to smile.
On this topic of anxiety or depression, we would like to take you through these anxiety quotes that may inspire you to get out of your anxiety or depression.
Quotes About Anxiety
Tripboba has collected some of the best anxiety quotes for you. Make sure to check them out below:
- “There is only one way to happiness and that is to cease worrying about things which are beyond the power of our will.” — Epictetus
- “Anxiety does not empty tomorrow of its sorrows, but only empties today of its strength.” — Charles Spurgeon
- “Anxiety is a thin stream of fear trickling through the mind. If encouraged, it cuts a channel into which all other thoughts are drained.” — Arthur Somers Roche
- “Nothing in the affairs of men is worthy of great anxiety.” — Plato
- “You cannot always control what goes on outside, but you can always control what goes on inside.” — Wayne Dyer
- “Anxiety’s like a rocking chair. It gives you something to do, but it doesn’t get you very far.” — Jodi Picoult
- “Anxiety was born in the very same moment as mankind. And since we will never be able to master it, we will have to learn to live with it— just as we have learned to live with storms.” — Paulo Coelho
- “You don’t have to control your thoughts; you just have to stop letting them control you.” — Dan Millman
- “People become attached to their burdens sometimes more than the burdens are attached to them.” — George Bernard Shaw
- “If you can’t fly, run. If you can’t run, walk. If you can’t walk, crawl, but by all means, keep moving.” — Martin Luther King, Jr.
- “Almost everything will work again if you unplug it for a few minutes, including you.” — Anne Lamott
- “No need to hurry. No need to sparkle. No need to be anybody but oneself.” — Virginia Woolf
- “Stress is an ignorant state. It believes that everything is an emergency. Nothing is that important.” — Natalie Goldberg
- “My anxiety doesn’t come from thinking about the future but from wanting to control it.” — Hugh Prather
- “If we wanted to change the situation, we first had to change ourselves. And to change ourselves effectively, we first had to change our perceptions.” — Stephen Covey
If you’re in a state of anxiety or depression, know that you are not alone! We hope that these anxiety quotes will lift up your spirits.
Depression and Anxiety Quotes
There are numerous reasons a person can feel low. Whatever the reasons, some inspirational depression and anxiety quotes can help in comforting you. All you have to do is feel those words deep down and let them shape your thoughts in a positive light. Take a look at these beautiful depression and anxiety quotes below:
- “Don’t let life discourage you; everyone who got where he is had to begin where he was.” — Richard L. Evans
- “Give yourself another day, another chance. You will find your courage eventually. Don’t give up on yourself just yet.” – Anonymous
- “You say you’re ‘depressed’ – all I see is resilience. You are allowed to feel messed up and inside out. It doesn’t mean you’re defective – it just means you’re human.” — David Mitchell
- “Those who have a ‘why’ to live, can bear with almost any ‘how’.” — Viktor E. Frankl
- “Even if happiness forgets you a little bit, never completely forget about it.” — Jacques Prevert
- “Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.” — Confucius
- “I think that little by little I’ll be able to solve my problems and survive.” — Frida Kahlo
- “Suffering has been stronger than all other teachings and has taught me to understand what your heart used to be. I have been bent and broken, but, I hope, into a better shape.” — Charles Dickens
- “I’ve learned that everything happens for a reason, every event has a why and all adversity teaches us a lesson. Never regret your past. Accept it as the teacher that it is.” — Robin Sharma
- “In three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life. It goes on.” — Robert Frost
- “It’s one of the greatest gifts you can give yourself, to forgive. Forgive everybody.” — Maya Angelou
- “In times of great stress or adversity, it’s always best to keep busy, to plow your anger and your energy into something positive.” — Lee Iacocca
- “Never react emotionally to criticism. Analyze yourself to determine whether it is justified. If it is, correct yourself. Otherwise, go on about your business.” — Norman Vincent Peale
- “Never let your head hang down. Never give up and sit down and grieve. Find another way.” — Leroy Satchel Paige
- “We must understand that sadness is an ocean, and sometimes we drown, while other days we are forced to swim.” — R.M. Drake
Social Anxiety Quotes
You can find a collection of inspiring, thoughtful and funny old social anxiety quotes, social anxiety sayings, and social anxiety proverbs below! They are gathered over the years from a variety of sources.
- “I think one thing that causes unhappiness is protracted anxiety and worry.” - Derek Bok
- “I've spent most of my life and most of my friendships holding my breath and hoping that when people get close enough, they won't leave, and fearing that it's a matter of time before they figure me out and go.” - Shauna Niequist
- “I have social anxiety. It's easier up on stage because there's security in being there. When I'm off stage I'm trying not to be a manic freak. I'm quite shy.” - Sia Furler
- “We are always doing something to cover up our basic existential anxiety. Some people live that way until the day they die.” - Joko Beck
- “Anxiety is the natural result when our hopes are centered in anything short of God and His will.” - Billy Graham
- “To suffer some anxiety, some depression, some disappointment, even some failure is normal.” Boyd K. Packer
- “Anxiety is love's greatest killer. It creates the failures. It makes others feel as you might when a drowning man holds on to you. You want to save him, but you know he will strangle you with his panic.” - Anais Nin
- “Stress is something that is sort of out of your control. You get stressed out over looking at the finish line. Stress is something that is an outside thing. Stress is an anxiety.” - Joe Torre
- “A man will be imprisoned in a room with a door that's unlocked and opens inwards; as long as it does not occur to him to pull rather than push.” - Ludwig Wittgenstein
- “You are not weak. People like us, we're brave. We're the ones who get up and face our worst fears every day. We keep fighting.” - Jen Wilde
- “At some stages of your life you will deal with things and at others you are overwhelmed with misery and anxiety.” - Nigella Lawson
- “Depression is a devastating illness, causing great suffering in the afflicted and anxiety to their nearest and dearest: it can hit at any age.” - John Cornwell
- “Even now it comes as a shock if by chance I notice in the street a face resembling someone I know however slightly, and I am at once seized by a shivering violent enough to make me dizzy.” - Osamu Dazai
- “I have packed myself into silence so deeply and for so long that I can never unpack myself using words. When I speak, I only pack myself a little differently.” - Herta Muller
- “The components of anxiety, stress, fear, and anger do not exist independently of you in the world. They simply do not exist in the physical world, even though we talk about them as if they do.” - Wayne Dyer
Anxiety Quotes Funny
Don’t stress yourself out much, have fun and go out for some new adventure. Blend with nature, find new place or environment, get yourself together, see nee faces out in the world, travel, and forget your anxiety. These funny anxiety quotes might help humor you a little bit.
- “Let's just say, my anxieties have anxieties.” – Unknown
- “I don't struggle with anxiety. I'm actually pretty good at it.” – Unknown
- “I just give myself permission to suck. I find this hugely liberating.” – John Green
- “I'm telling you, anxiety is always feeling like something is out of place, and when you can't find what it is – you start to think it's you.” – Rachel H.
- “I don’t think anyone could ever criticize me more severely than the way I viciously criticize myself.” – Unknown
- “I know I'll be okay and that eventually everything will work out and I know that what's meant for me will happen. I know, but I just need a minute or two to pull myself together; because sometimes the shit life throws at me gets heavy; that's all.” – Unknown
- “Embrace the glorious mess that you are.” – Elizabeth Gilbert
- “It’s sad, actually, because my anxiety keeps me from enjoying things as much as I should at this age.” – Amanda Seyfried
- “Sometimes, the worst place you can be is in your own head.” – Unknown
- “I need you to love me a little bit harder today.” – Unknown
- “You can't stop the waves but you can learn to surf.” – Jon Kabat-Zinn
- “Don't believe every worried thought you have. Worried thoughts are notoriously inaccurate.” – Renee Jain
- “This is one of the most frustrating things about having an anxiety disorder; knowing as you’re freaking out that there’s no reason to be freaked out, but lacking the ability to shut the emotion down.” – Unknown
- “We suffer more often in imagination than in reality.” – Seneca
- “I don't think people understand how difficult it is to explain what's going on in your head when you don't even understand it yourself.” – Unknown
- 110+ Patriotic Independence Day Greetings to Complete Your Independence Day Celebration
- 80+ Dad Jokes 2020 and Other Dad Jokes That Will Crack You Up
- 70+ Inspiring Christmas Trivia Questions For Family Gathering Game!
- 85 Hilarious Short People Jokes to Tell to Your Friends
- 75+ Best Funny Icebreaker Questions to Melt Away the Awkwardness
36 Questions That Lead to Love: With Tips How to Do It Properly!
Best 75+ Who Knows Me Better Questions To Ask To Your Friends And Family!
150+ Funny Questions to Ask on Instagram Story to Build A Deeper Relationship with Your Followers
100 Easy General Knowledge Questions and Answers for Kids Between the Age of 4-15 Years!
36 Instagram Story Questions to Get Closer With Your Followers