36 Questions That Lead to Love: With Tips How to Do It Properly!Aug 31, 2021 02:00 PM Photo by Gustavo Fring from Pexels
Tripboba.com - When we talk about romance, it is certain in everyone's dream that a romantic relationship will be perfect if you can directly meet and have a relationship with your soulmate, with the perfect person who matches you 100% or who fits your criteria. But, at the end of the day, this 'soulmate' thing is only and always be a dream.
In fact, soulmates can only be created through a long and difficult relationship; how the two of you keep working together to keep love burning in the storm. But, let's go back to the beginning, about how you know that your partner is your soulmate, even after years of being in a relationship.
Collected from various sources, Tripboba will give you the 36 questions that lead to love. Keep reading this article to know more about these magical 36 questions. Let's do this!
36 Questions That Lead to Love
Falling in love is a mystery of some people and because of this, the scientists are encouraged to find what makes two beautiful people can fall in love or how to make them fall in love with each other.
According to them, the key to fall in love is mutual vulnerability. The connection can be build when you share a personal problem with your partner. When you tell truth about yourself, your life will be different in a good way for both of you.
And those personal things can be brought up to the surface by these 36 questions that lead to love, made by Ms. Mandy Len Catron, a writer who wrote this love experiment.
36 Questions That Will Lead to LovePhoto by Alex Green from Pexels
There are three parts to this question list. Each part consists of 12 questions that will escalate to more serious questions.
There is also the right procedure to do this love experiment:
1. Do it with your partner, whenever both of you are ready.
2. Take turns, each asking the other the same question until you have completed 36 questions.
3. Both of you should focus on really listening to your partner's response.
4. Try to provide as much detail as possible when you answer the questions.
Now, let's move to the list of 36 questions that lead to love, quoted from the New York Times.
The New York Times 36 Questions That Lead to LovePhoto by Andrea Piacquadio from Pexels
Part 1 of 36 questions that lead to love:
1. Given the choice of anyone in the world, whom would you want as a dinner guest?
2. Would you like to be famous? In what way?
3. Before making a telephone call, do you ever rehearse what you are going to say? Why?
4. What would constitute a “perfect” day for you?
5. When did you last sing to yourself? To someone else?
6. If you were able to live to the age of 90 and retain either the mind or body of a 30-year-old for the last 60 years of your life, which would you want?
7. Do you have a secret hunch about how you will die?
8. Name three things you and your partner appear to have in common.
9. For what in your life do you feel most grateful?
10. If you could change anything about the way you were raised, what would it be?
11. Take four minutes and tell your partner your life story in as much detail as possible.
12. If you could wake up tomorrow having gained any one quality or ability, what would it be?
The 36 Questions That Lead to Love
Part 2 of 36 questions that lead to love:
13. If a crystal ball could tell you the truth about yourself, your life, the future, or anything else, what would you want to know?
14. Is there something that you’ve dreamed of doing for a long time? Why haven’t you done it?
15. What is the greatest accomplishment of your life?
16. What do you value most in a friendship?
17. What is your most treasured memory?
18. What is your most terrible memory?
19. If you knew that in one year you would die suddenly, would you change anything about the way you are now living? Why?
20. What does friendship mean to you?
21. What roles do love and affection play in your life?
22. Alternate sharing something you consider a positive characteristic of your partner. Share a total of five items.
23. How close and warm is your family? Do you feel your childhood was happier than most other people’s?
24. How do you feel about your relationship with your mother?
36 Questions That Lead to Love AgainPhoto by Steve Harwood from Flickr
Part 3 of 36 questions that lead to love:
25. Make three true “we” statements each. For instance, “We are both in this room feeling … “
26. Complete this sentence: “I wish I had someone with whom I could share … “
27. If you were going to become a close friend with your partner, please share what would be important for him or her to know.
28. Tell your partner what you like about them; be very honest this time, saying things that you might not say to someone you’ve just met.
29. Share with your partner an embarrassing moment in your life.
30. When did you last cry in front of another person? By yourself?
31. Tell your partner something that you like about them already.
32. What, if anything, is too serious to be joked about?
33. If you were to die this evening with no opportunity to communicate with anyone, what would you most regret not having told someone? Why haven’t you told them yet?
34. Your house, containing everything you own, catches fire. After saving your loved ones and pets, you have time to safely make a final dash to save any one item. What would it be? Why?
35. Of all the people in your family, whose death would you find most disturbing? Why?
36. Share a personal problem and ask your partner’s advice on how he or she might handle it. Also, ask your partner to reflect back to you on how you seem to be feeling about the problem you have chosen.These are 36 questions that lead to love and how to do it properly with your own partner. This short quiz is able to do by a new or married couple, as long as both of you are in a relationship.
We hope through this
love experiment, you and your spouse will know each other better and get
closer by the warmth of love to live the future peacefully.
- 110+ Patriotic Independence Day Greetings to Complete Your Independence Day Celebration
- 80+ Dad Jokes 2020 and Other Dad Jokes That Will Crack You Up
- 70+ Inspiring Christmas Trivia Questions For Family Gathering Game!
- 85 Hilarious Short People Jokes to Tell to Your Friends
- 75+ Best Funny Icebreaker Questions to Melt Away the Awkwardness