36 Questions That Will Lead to LoveAug 31, 2021 02:00 PM Photo by Alex Green from Pexels
There are three parts to this question list. Each part consists of 12 questions that will escalate to more serious questions.
There is also the right procedure to do this love experiment:
1. Do it with your partner, whenever both of you are ready.
2. Take turns, each asking the other the same question until you have completed 36 questions.
3. Both of you should focus on really listening to your partner's response.
4. Try to provide as much detail as possible when you answer the questions.
Now, let's move to the list of 36 questions that lead to love, quoted from the New York Times.
- 110+ Patriotic Independence Day Greetings to Complete Your Independence Day Celebration
- 80+ Dad Jokes 2020 and Other Dad Jokes That Will Crack You Up
- 70+ Inspiring Christmas Trivia Questions For Family Gathering Game!
- 85 Hilarious Short People Jokes to Tell to Your Friends
- 75+ Best Funny Icebreaker Questions to Melt Away the Awkwardness