Wild Quotes: 60 Most Memorable Quotes and Lines from Iconic MoviesJul 29, 2021 11:03 PM Wild Quotes - Photo by Yuriy Chemerys from Unsplash
Tripboba.com - Hello there, we meet again! Hope you’re doing fine today. In respond to wild quotes theme, Tripboba will be sharing some of the best wild quotes from popular films, such as Into The Wild, Where The Wild Things Are, Wild Child, as well as wild woman quotes.
Before we get started, we want to remind you that for more cool and interesting quotes, you can simply click the “Quotes” button at the end of this article.
Now, let’s dive into it!
Into The Wild Quotes
If you love watching films, you probably have watched this popular 2007 film. Into The Wild is an adaption of the non-fiction based on the true story written by Jon Krakauer. It’s about the story of Christopher McCandless, a man who hiked across North America into the Alaskan wilderness in the early 1990s.
The film has inspired many watchers, and you can too by reading the following wild quotes from the film.
- "When you want something in life, you just gotta reach out and grab it." - Christopher McCandless
- "What if I were smiling and running into your arms? Would you see then what I see now?" - Christopher McCandless
- "You are really good. I mean, you’re like, a hundred thousand times better than, like, any apple I’ve ever had. I’m not Superman, I’m Supertramp, and you’re Superapple. You’re so tasty, you’re so organic, so natural. You are the apple of my eye, ha!" - Christopher McCandless
- "The sea’s only gifts are harsh blows, and occasionally the chance to feel strong. Now, I don’t know much about the sea, but I do know that that’s the way it is here. And I also know how important it is in life not necessarily to be strong but to feel strong." - Christopher McCandless
- "The core of mans’ spirit comes from new experiences." - Christopher McCandless
- "Happiness [is] only real when shared." - Christopher McCandless
- "I’m going to paraphrase Thoreau here: rather than love, than money, than faith, than fame, than fairness – give me truth." - Christopher McCandless
- "Mr. Franz, I think careers are a twentieth-century invention, and I don’t want one." - Christopher McCandless
- "There is some kind of bigger thing that we can all appreciate and it sounds to me you don’t mind calling it God. But when you forgive, you love. And when you love, God’s light shines on you." - Ron Franz
- "My days were more exciting when I was penniless. I’ve decided I’m going to live this life for some time to come. The freedom and simple beauty is too good to pass up." - Christopher McCandless
- "If we admit that human life can be ruled by reason, then all possibility of life is destroyed." - Christopher McCandless
- "Two years he walks the earth. No phone, no pool, no pets, no cigarettes. Ultimate freedom. An extremist. An aesthetic voyager whose home is the road. Escaped from Atlanta. Thou shalt not return, ’cause “the West is the best.” And now after two rambling years comes the final and greatest adventure. The climactic battle to kill the false being within and victoriously conclude the spiritual pilgrimage. Ten days and nights of freight trains and hitchhiking bring him to the Great White North. No longer to be poisoned by civilization he flees, and walks alone upon the land to become lost in the wild." - Christopher McCandless
- " I don’t need a new car. I don’t want a new car. I don’t want anything – these things, things, things, things." - Christopher McCandless
- "Chris measured himself and those around him by a fiercely rigorous moral code. He risked what could have been a relentlessly lonely path, but found company in the characters of the books he loved from writers like Tolstoy, Jack London, and Thoreau. He could summon their words to suit any occasion, and he often would. I forgot to ask what quote he’d have picked for his graduation dinner, but I had a good idea of who the primary target would be. It was inevitable that Chris would break away. And when he did, he would do it with characteristic immoderation." - Christopher McCandless
- "I don’t need money. Makes people cautious." - Christopher McCandless
Where The Wild Things Are Quotes
This film has to be one of the loveliest films of the year. If you haven’t watched it, it’s definitely a good idea if you spend your time to watch it.
Where The Wild Things Are: a family/fantasy film about a child who run away from home wearing his wolf costume. He mentally travels to an imaginary world where a forest inhabited by ferocious wild creatures that crown him as their ruler.
Whether you have watched it or not, reading these wild quotes from the film can only bring more excitement for you. Let’s see them below:
- “The night Max wore his Wolf suit and made mischief of one kind, and another. His mother called him 'WILD THING' and Max said 'I'LL EAT YOU UP!' so he was sent to bed without eating anything.”
- “And Max, the king of all wild things, was lonely and wanted to be where someone loved him best of all.”
- “Oh, please don't go—we'll eat you up—we love you so!”
- “There should be a place where only the things you want to happen, happen.”
- “I have nothing now but praise for my life. I'm not unhappy. I cry a lot because I miss people. They die and I can't stop them. They leave me and I love them more...What I dread is the isolation. ... There are so many beautiful things in the world which I will have to leave when I die, but I'm ready, I'm ready, I'm ready.”
- “And the wild things roared their terrible roars and gnashed their terrible teeth and rolled their terrible eyes and showed their terrible claws.”
- “Then from far away across the world he smelled good things to eat, so he gave up being king of the wild things.”
- “We'll take care for each other, and we'll all sleep together in a real pile.”
- “He’s just a boy, pretending to be a wolf, pretending to be king.”
- “They leave me and I love them more.”
- Max: "Carol, did you know the sun was gonna die?" Carol: "What? I never heard that... Oh, come on. That can't happen. I mean you're the king, and look at me, I'm big! how can guys like us worry about a tiny little thing like the sun, hmm?”
- “I have a sadness shield that keeps out all the sadness, and it's big enough for all of us.”
- "Well, look: this used to be all rock, and now it's sand, and then, one day, it's going to be dust, and then the whole island will be dust, and then... well I don't even know what comes after dust.”
- “If I was stranded on a desert island and could only take one thing, it'd be Douglas. We can share him if you want.”
- “It's going to be a place where only the things you want to happen, would happen.”
Wild Woman Quotes
A wild woman is a woman who’s free and wild, she makes her own choices, and she doesn’t want to be ruled by anyone. If you are that kind of person, you’ll totally love these wild quotes for women.
Here are some of the best wild quotes for women to unleash your inner strengths:
- “Not everyone will notice the way you shine, but you will shine all the same in beautiful, natural ways.” ― Morgan Harper Nichols
- “She had this way of making you see life differently, a little ray of light in an ordinarily dim world.” ― Nikki Rowe
- “I am not eccentric. It’s just that I am more alive than most people. I am an unpopular electric eel set in a pond of catfish.” – Edith Sitwell
- “The doors to the world of the wild are few but precious. If you have a deep scar, that is a door, if you have an old, old story, that is a door. If you love the sky and the water so much you almost cannot bear it, that is a door. If you yearn for a deeper life, a full life, a sane life, that is a door.” ― Clarissa Pinkola Estes
- “These people will try to manipulate you, try to bring you down but remember baby girl you are a queen, own your crown.” ― Nikki Rowe
- “The real heroes are those who rebuild their lives using adversity as a stepping stone to greatness in the midst of the chaos life has thrown at them.” ― Nikki Rowe
- "You must know this, there is always something out there that you can keep fighting for. So don’t give up." ― Heather A. Stillufsen
- “Baby, I'm not afraid. I've been to hell and back. I'm a free spirit, a wild child and a renegade.” ― Mishi McCoy
- “One woman is a tiny divine spark in a timeless sisterhood tapestry collective; All of us are Wild Women.” ― Jan Porter
- “The only trust required is to know that when there is one ending there will be another beginning.” ― Clarissa Pinkola
- “A woman must be able to stand in the face of power, because ultimately some part of that power will become hers.” ― Clarissa Pinkola Estés
- “Promise me one thing wild child, never filter your soul to suit a mould.” ― Nikki Rowe
- “Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all.” — Helen Keller
- "A woman whose smile is open and whose expression is glad has a kind of beauty no matter what she wears." – Anne Roiphe
- "A woman has to live her life, or live to repent not having lived it." – D.H. Lawrence
Wild Child Quotes
Here is filling you more with wild quotes from the 2008 rom-com. This Wild Child rom-com had Emma Roberts, Alex Pettyfer, Juno Temple, along with others as the main characters.
- "When the headgirl has earned my respect, then I will shake her hand, biatch!" — Poppy
- "I didn't start it, it wasn't my fault, and if this were America, I would sue." — Poppy
- "Oh, we were always led to believe you had a beard and sandals. Now we'll have to change the stained glass window in our chapel." — Mrs. Kingsley
- "It's nice to see you when I'm not half-naked or delirious!" — Poppy
- "You know, in England, we have this amazing thing - it's called a tap." — Kate
- "Oh, sorry, just can't trust the help these days! Do you have a pass to be out now?" — Harriet
- "Look at me going on and on. You can tell me to shut up anytime." — Poppy
- "Wow... Remind me never to get on your bad side, but thing is, I am pretty sure you don't have one." — Freddie
- "Is it anorexia or bulimia? If it's bulimia, I would appreciate it if you wouldn't eat someone's birthday cake on their birthday. It's such a waste." — Drippy
- "Ooh! Do you love Fredster? Do you wanna kiss Fredster on the lips?" — Poppy
- "We've got ourselves a SULA! Sweaty... Upper-Lip Alert!" — Poppy
- "Oh, good, staff! How quickly can you get all this stuff cleaned?" — Poppy
- "How dare you! No mufti for a week!" — Matron
- "Here's a Ben Franklin. Why don't you go out and buy yourself..." — Poppy
- "What? She was a grade-1 a-hole with a *severe* attitudinal problem!" — Poppy
- 110+ Patriotic Independence Day Greetings to Complete Your Independence Day Celebration
- 80+ Dad Jokes 2020 and Other Dad Jokes That Will Crack You Up
- 70+ Inspiring Christmas Trivia Questions For Family Gathering Game!
- 85 Hilarious Short People Jokes to Tell to Your Friends
- 75+ Best Funny Icebreaker Questions to Melt Away the Awkwardness