40+ Winter Solstice Quotes to Celebrate the Official Start of WinterFeb 17, 2021 11:13 PM Photo by freestocks.org from Pexels
Tripboba.com - If you are the type of person who waits since the middle of the year to follow the winter solstice, we are here to tell you that you are in good company. Even though we are not incredibly cool fans, we have to admit that something is surprising about December 21: the days are getting longer than then.
The period of reduced daylight has exhausted us very much all in all - yet the winter solstice vows to stop it, even though it indicates the onset of winter. To complement the winter solstice, here are some winter solstice quotes to enlighten you, move you, and of course, to use on Instagram.
Continue reading Tripboba 40 winter solstice quotes that will make a lovely caption.
1. Quotes About Winter SolsticePhoto by Ruvim Miksanskiy from Pexels
- "No winter lasts forever; no spring skips its turn." —Hal Borland
- "If we had no winter, the spring would not be so pleasant; if we did not taste of adversity, prosperity would not be so welcome." —Anne Bradstreet
- "Well the weather outside is frightful, but the fire is so delightful!" —"Let It Snow!"
- "I write probably 80 percent of my stuff over the winter." —Bob Seger
- "In seed time learn, in harvest teach, in winter enjoy." —William Blake
- "To shorten winter, borrow some money due in spring." —W.J. Vogel
- "What good is the warmth of summer, without the cold of winter to give it sweetness." —John Steinbeck
- "Every winter has its spring." —H. Tuttle
- People don't notice whether it's winter or summer when they're happy."
- "Winter passes and one remembers one's perseverance." —Yoko Ono
- "Even in winter an isolated patch of snow has a special quality." — Andy Goldsworthy
- "Kiss me on this cold December night." —Michael Bublé
- "While I relish our warm months, winter forms our character and brings out our best." — Tom Allen
- "Kindness is like snow. It beautifies everything it covers." —Khalil Gibran
- "The first snow is like the first love." —Lara Biyuts
- "Winter is coming." —Ned Stark, Game of Thrones
- "My old grandmother always used to say, 'Summer friends will melt away like like summer snows, but winter friends are friends forever." — George R.R. Martin
- "The cold never bothered me anyway." —Frozen
- "Even the strongest blizzards start with a single snowflake." — Sara Raasch
- "Snow can wait, I forgot my mittens." —Tori Amos, "Winter"
2. Happy Winter Solstice QuotesPhoto by reestocks.org from Pexels
The winter solstice is the start of the beautiful solstice season. There is nothing more pleasant in this world than seeing nature covered with holidays. Winter is just around the corner so that you might need some winter solstice quotes for your posts, so we're here to provide them.
Many hate winter, and many love it. As we may have realized, two people may not have the same perspective. Keeping these components in mind, we've well-investigated and brought out the best 20 winter solstice quotes you can use in your posts to make them even more enjoyable.
- “Summer friends are just like summer, they will melt away but winter friends remain forever”.
- “Sometimes it’s a matter of thinking that snow loves the fields and trees because it kisses them so gently and covers with a while quilt”.
- “Just Imagine, if there were no winter in the year, how many lessons of beauty and belief we are going to lose!”.
- “The winter air is filled with the life of the crystal, the fire of the frost and the soul of the sunbeam-full of nature’s beauty”.
- “These cold, gray winter days helps in savoring a bad mood”.
- “Winter helps in forming a character and brings out best in ourselves”.
- “The snowfall is just like stars filling the dark trees and we can easily imagine that the reason behind this is none other than prettiness”.
- “The first snow is just a reminder that things could still be new if it matters to you, it hardly matters how much you had seen them or how old you became!”.
- “In the winter, one can feel the loneliness of the landscape and its dead feeling”.
- “After building a snowman, we cry to see them melting”.
- “In the winter, the lonely cover of snow also possesses special quality”.
- “The pine still remains green in winter which teaches us wisdom in hardship”.
- “Everyone should enjoy winter as spring is for the genius”.
- “Winter solstice is expressed as the longest night of the year but for some persons, all nights are longer”.
- “Happiness is like a sun which can take away winter from one’s face”
- “Someone who didn’t see snow will not understand what actually winter means”.
- “The very first snowfall didn’t mean the winter, just like the first love didn’t mean marriage”.
- “Everyone, who filled with joy by seeing the nature’s beauty in summer and spring, will find equal wonderings in winter”.
- “The sound became more violent in winter and the air transmits that more efficiently”.
- “In winter, the moon seemed to achieve full success, the stars relight their fires and the heaven resembles higher simplicity”.
- 110+ Patriotic Independence Day Greetings to Complete Your Independence Day Celebration
- 80+ Dad Jokes 2020 and Other Dad Jokes That Will Crack You Up
- 70+ Inspiring Christmas Trivia Questions For Family Gathering Game!
- 85 Hilarious Short People Jokes to Tell to Your Friends
- 75+ Best Funny Icebreaker Questions to Melt Away the Awkwardness