Tripboba.com - Who doesn't love meatballs? All people like to eat any kind of meatball.Since it can be used for just about anything, frozen meatballs are usually staple in the refrigerator.
There are a lot of recipes with meatballs that should be your favorite dinner starter. Comfortingly easy and tasty, recipes with meatballs are varied from the simplest to complex ingredients.
Scroll down and learn more several recipes with meatballs such as grape jelly meatballs recipe, spaghetti with meatball recipe, and frozen meatballs recipe. All of these recipes with meatballs are easy to follow and make sure to try them at home!
Recipes for Meatballs with Grape Jelly
Meatballs with grape jelly are the simplest homemade appetizer recipe you can try. Here are the ingredients and directions for meatball recipes with grape jelly:
- 1 jar grape jelly (32 ounces)
- 2 bottles tomato-based chili sauce (12 ounces)
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper (optional)
- 1 (6 pounds) bag frozen cocktail-sized
Step 1. Mix grape jelly, chili sauce, and cayenne pepper in a saucepan over medium to high heat. Cook them for approximately 5 to 10 minutes.
Step 2. Then put the meatballs in a slow cooker.
Step 3. Pour grape jelly mixture on the top of meatballs
Step 4. Cook them on low heat for about 3 up to 4 hours.
If you want to invent and try other recipes with meatballs, you can change the grape jelly with apricot preserves, orange marmalade, hot pepper jelly or raspberry preserves. You can also replace the ketchup with barbecue or chili sauce
Serving Grape Jelly Meatballs
Here is how to serve grape jelly meatballs as appetizer or compliment meal:
- Make slider or hoagie rolls
- Serve meatballs with white rice or on a sauteed vegetables
- Pour sauteed onions and pepper to create perfect sweet and sour meatball dish
Spaghetti with Meatballs Recipes
- 1 pound spaghetti
For the marinara sauce:
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 large yellow onions, chopped
- 10 cloves garlic
- kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 340 gr tomato paste
- 1,5kg crushed tomato
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
For recipes with meatballs
- 450 gr ground beef
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- black pepper
- 3 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cup of cold water
Step 1. Preheat the oven to 210 C degree
Step 2. Boil a large pot of water, then add pasta and salt to cook al dente. Lift the spaghetti immediately once it soft
Step 3. To make meatballs, mixture bread pieces with 2 cups of cold water and set aside. Then, mash it with a fork. Add ground beef, sausage, 1/4 cup of parmesan, 4 minced garlic cloves, 1 tablespoon salt. 1/2 tablespoon black pepper, bread crumbs, and 2 eggs. Mix them until well combined. Then, form the mixture into small ball-size. Once you have done, bake the meatballs until browned and the centers are juicy and tender
Step 4. To make Marinara Sauce, heat the skillet over medium heat and add saute a cup chopped onion. Stir them approximately 5 minutes until soft and golden. Add 4 cloves minced garlic and stir for about 2 minutes.
Step 5. Add 2 crushed tomato, dried oregano, and dried parsley. Cook them for about 10 minutes
Step 6. Cook pasta in a large pot of boiled water. Add a pinch of kosher salt and cook for about 7 - 10 minutes.
Step 7. Drain pasta and add it to the simmering marinara sauce
Step 8. Place pasta to the serving bowls, top it with meatballs, and garnish with parmesan, pepper, and dried basil.
Recipes with Frozen Meatballs
There are a bunch of recipes with meatballs that you can try. If you have the frozen meatballs, challenge yourself to make Swedish meatball recipes with frozen meatballs.
Here ingredients you should prepare and step by step directions to make:
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 cup beef broth
- 1/4 tablespoon dill weed
- 1/2 cup heavy whip cream
- 1/4 cup minced parsley
Step 1. Prepare the meatball based on the directions on the package
Step 2. Melt 2 tablespoons of butter in a large saucepan. Add the flour until it smooth. After that, also add beef broth gradually.
Step 3. Cook the mixture and stir gently until thickened. It will take 1 to 2 minutes.
Step 4. Add whip cream and dill weed and simmer for a minute
Step 5. Stir until it is well combined. Lift the meatballs and place them to the serving bowl. Do not forget to garnish meatballs with parsley.
- No Tea Facts Only: This Grandma on Twitter Has Been Posting “Spot On” Hilarious Tweets that Make the Internet Loves Her
- A Twitter User Asked If Anyone Has Experienced More Stressful Moment Compared to His and the Reactions Are Hilarious!
- 20 Pictures of "Dudette With Sign" Show Her Arguments Are No Less Important Than the "Dude With Sign"
- These 30 Pictures of "Dude With Sign" Will Make Your Day With His Relatable Protests
- These 25 Very Useful Pieces of Advice by Twitter Users Will Give You A New Hope!