Tripboba.com - Originally come from the Southern United States, pimento cheese is a famous dip sauce that you cannot resist to have it along with a finger snack or cracker.
Some people also love to have it along with sandwiches since it has a rich taste and easy to make, even some pimento cheese recipes only need 5 minutes to prepare.
So, before you throw a party in your backyard, it would be better to master some of the pimento cheese recipes below!
- Jalapeno Pimento Cheese Recipes
- Pepper Jack Pimento Recipes
- Vegan Pimento Cheese Recipes
- Paula Deen Pimento Cheese Recipes
- Southern Living Pimento Cheese Recipes
1. Jalapeno Pimento Cheese Recipes
- 16 oz grated cheddar cheese
- 8 oz softened cream cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 4 oz drained chopped pimentos
- 4 oz jarred jalapeños drained and chopped
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp dried onion flakes
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
Step 1. Mix all of the ingredients in a mixing bowl. Then, add the cheese at low speed to make it well combined and add the speed to high for a minute.
Step 2. Place the cheese mixture in an airtight container and place it in the fridge for at least 2 hours to get a better taste.
Step 3. Serve it along with chips, crackers, veggies, or sandwiches.
2. Pepper Jack Pimento Recipes
- 1 cup freshly shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 cup freshly shredded pepper jack cheese
- 1/2 block cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 1/2 tablespoons pimentos
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 dashes of Worcestershire sauce
Step 1. Using a hand mixer, mix the softened cream cheese, mayonnaise, salt, pepper, and Worcestershire sauce until it becomes creamy and inseparable.
Step 2. Lowest the speed and add the shredded cheese and pimentos to the cream mixture. Mix it evenly.
Step 3. Place the mixture in the fridge for at least 2 hours or up to overnight for the best flavor.
Step 4. Serve it with crackers, chips, or toast. Enjoy!
3. Vegan Pimento Cheese Recipes
- 1 container Vegan Cream Cheese
- 1 tbsp unseasoned rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 tsp siracha
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp pickle juice
- 3/4 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 heaping cup vegan shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 finely chopped Jalapeño
- 1/3 cup pimentos, rinsed and finely chopped
Step 1. Mix all of the ingredients (except cheddar cheese, jalapeno, and pimento) in a large bowl using a spatula until it is combined thoroughly.
Step 2. After that, add the cheddar cheese, jalapeno, and pimento. Then, lightly mix it until it combines evenly.
Step 3. Place the mixture in an airtight container and store it in the fridge for at least 4 hours or overnight for a better taste.
Step 4. Enjoy it with your favorite veggies or crackers!
4. Paula Deen Pimento Cheese Recipes
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup grated Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 cup grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 (8 oz) package cream cheese
- 3 tbsp diced pimentos
- 2 tsp grated onion
- 1/4 tsp Paula Deen House Seasoning
- freshly ground pepper
- kosher salt
Step 1. Mix all of the ingredients in a large bowl using an electric hand mixer or you may use a spatula until it is well mixed.
Step 2. Once it is done, place the mixture in the fridge for at least 2 hours or up to overnight for the best flavor.
Step 3. Serve it with your favorite finger snack or crackers. Enjoy!
5. Southern Living Pimento Cheese Recipes
- 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 jar diced pimento, drained
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp finely grated onion
- 1 tsp ground red pepper
- 1 cup chopped pecan
- 1 block extra-sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 block sharp Cheddar cheese
Step 1. Preheat the oven until it reaches 350 °F. Once the oven reaches the heat, toast the pecan on it for 8 minutes to rich the flavor of the nut. You need to stirring it halfway through to make it browned evenly. Set aside.
Step 2. In a large bowl, mix the mayonnaise, diced pimento, Worcestershire sauce, grated onion, and ground pepper until it is well blended.
Step 3. Shred the extra-sharp Cheddar cheese using the small side of a box grater and shred the sharp cheddar cheese using the large box side of the box grater. Then, sprinkle it over the mayo mixture and mix it well.
Step 4. Add the pecan on the mixture and stir it well. Store it in the fridge for better taste.
So, that's all 5 Pimento Cheese Recipes by Tripboba!
- Guide to Nickerson State Park: Experience the Best Camping in Massachusetts!
- Chihuly Garden and Glass: A Complete Guide Before Getting Immersed With Dale Chihuly's Masterpieces
- How to Print Double Sided: Useful Tutorials to Duplex Printing from Mac and Google Docs
- How to Get Rid of Cold Sores: Know The Causes and Treatment for Small Blister on Your Lips
- How to Thread a Needle for Different Kinds of Sewing