Tripboba.com - Hello, people! Are you running out of ideas about what to cook today? Just keep reading because we have the 5 easiest and simplest baked fish recipes with a clear and detailed step-by-step guide for you to follow.
So, choose your favorite recipe, and let's cook together!
- Baked cod fish recipes
- Baked fish recipes lemon
- Mexican baked fish recipes
- Italian baked fish recipes
- Crispy baked fish recipes
1. Baked cod fish recipes
- 1 lb cod fillets (rinsed and pat dry)
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp lemon juice (freshly squeezed)
- 3 dashes cayenne pepper
- 1 1/2 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp chopped parsley
Step 1. This is one of the favorite baked fish recipes you should try at home. So, get your oven ready and preheat it to 400 °F.
Step 2. Set the cod fillets in the baking tray. Then, drizzle the olive oil over the fish and add in the lemon juice, salt and, cayenne pepper.
Step 3. Bake the cod in the oven for about 10-12 minutes, but it can depend on the cod's thickness.
Step 4. Lastly, add in parsley to garnish and serve it right away.
2. Baked fish recipes lemon
- 5 - 6 oz fish fillets, about 1.5cm, skinless and boneless (Make sure you remove the excess liquid from the fish completely)
- 50g / 4 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup cream ( thickened)
- 1 - 2 garlic cloves (minced)
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 tbsp lemon juice
- Salt & pepper
- 1 1/2 tbsp finely chopped eschallots
- Fresh parsley and lemon slices (to serve)
Step 1. Let's do the next baked fish recipes! Firstly, preheat your oven to 390 °F or 200 °C.
Step 2. Put fish in a baking dish and make sure the fish is not too snugly crammed in. Then, sprinkle salt and pepper on both sides of the fish.
Step 3. In a microwave proof jug or bowl, put the butter, cream, garlic, mustard, lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
Step 4. Microwave in 2 x 30-sec bursts, stir until melted and combined.
Step 5. Sprinkle with shallots on the fish, then pour over the sauce. Then, bake 10-12 minutes until the fish is cooked. Remove the fish from the oven and place it to prepared plates.
Step 6. Spoon over sauce. Garnish with parsley and lemon wedges if you use them. Then, enjoy it!
3. Mexican baked fish recipes
- 1 ½ pounds cod
- 1 cup of salsa
- 1 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- ½ cup coarsely crushed corn chips
- 1 avocado (peeled, pitted, and sliced)
- ¼ cup sour cream
Step 1. Firstly, get your oven ready and preheat it to 400 °F or 200 °C. Grease lightly an 8x12 inch baking dish.
Step 2. Rinse fish fillets under cold water and use a towel to pat dry. Put the filets, side by side in the prepared baking dish.
Step 3. Pour the salsa over the top and sprinkle with the shredded cheese evenly. Add in crushed corn chips on the top.
Step 4. Bake uncovered in a pre-heated oven for 15 minutes until the fish is opaque and flakes with a fork.
Step 5. Lastly, top with a slice of avocado and sour cream before serving. One of the yummy baked fish recipes is unlocked!
4. Italian baked fish recipes
- 4 fish fillet (Make sure you remove the excess liquid before baking)
- 10-14 small Roma tomatoes (seeded and cut into small pieces)
- 3/4 teaspoon oregano
- 3/4 teaspoon basil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Dash hot pepper flakes (if desired)
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 2 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon olive oil (for drizzling)
Step 1. Firstly, preheat your oven to 350 °F or 180 °C.
Step 2. Add in the seeded tomatoes, oregano, basil, salt, hot pepper flakes, Italian parsley, and 2 1/2 tablespoons of olive oil in a medium bowl. Then, mix to combine.
Step 3. Line a medium to a large baking pan with a large enough piece of parchment paper. Place the fish fillet, top with tomato mixture, and drizzle with 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Fold the parchment paper to cover the fish.
Step 4. To complete one of these baked dish recipes, bake in the oven for about 20-25 minutes. Next, uncover and drain the excess water. Heat up to 400°F C and keep cooking for another 5 minutes. Remove the mixture from the oven and serve immediately.
5. Crispy baked fish recipes
- 1 egg or 1 egg white
- 1 tsp water
- 1/3 cup Progresso Italian style bread crumbs
- 1/2 tsp lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/4 tsp garlic salt
- 2 catfish or tilapia fillets (3-4 oz each)
- Cooking spray
- 4 lemon wedges
Step 1. Heat the oven to 400 °F. Line foil over the cookie sheet and spray foil with cooking spray.
Step 2. Beat the egg and water in a shallow bowl or dish with a wire whisk until well blended. Then, mix bread crumbs, lemon-pepper seasoning, and garlic salt in another shallow bowl or dish.
Step 3. Now, dip fish into the egg mixture and coat with bread crumb mixture. Place it on the cookie sheet and spray fish with cooking spray.
Step 4. Bake it for 10 minutes and turn the fillets. Bake for 5 to 10 minutes longer or until the fish flakes are easy with the fork.
Step 5. Place the filets on the serving plate and garnish with lemon wedges. Enjoy it!
- Forest Lawn Memorial Park Hollywood Hills: All the Things You Should Know
- Guide to Nickerson State Park: Experience the Best Camping in Massachusetts!
- Chihuly Garden and Glass: A Complete Guide Before Getting Immersed With Dale Chihuly's Masterpieces
- How to Print Double Sided: Useful Tutorials to Duplex Printing from Mac and Google Docs
- How to Get Rid of Cold Sores: Know The Causes and Treatment for Small Blister on Your Lips