Tripboba.com - The existence of the mint leaves in every dish may give a big impact to perfectly enhance the taste.
When you add it to cook some dishes, it will be giving a fresh taste that may be tickling your taste buds. And if you add it to the drinks, it will bring your drink into another level.
From the easy-bites cookies recipes with mint to the delightful swordfish recipes with mint you will find how the mint leaves can leveling up the taste. Let's check the recipes one-by-one, do not miss any!
1. Cookies Recipes With Mint Chocolate Chip
- 1 cup softened butter
- 1 and 1/2 cups sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tsp peppermint extract
- 10 drops of green food coloring (optional)
- 3 and 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cream of tartar
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 12 ounces dark chocolate chips
Step 1. Preheat the oven until it reaches 350 °F and then place a baking sheet which lined with parchment paper over it.
Step 2. Beat the butter and sugar together using a hand mixer until it becomes light and fluffy. It may take 2 minutes or more. Then, add the eggs, egg yolk, peppermint extract, and food coloring (you can skip this ingredient). Set aside
Step 3. In a separate bowl, mix well the flour, baking powder, cream of tartar, and salt. Combine the flour mixture with the egg mixture until it becomes inseparable. Then, add half of the chopped chocolate and choco chips on the dough. Let the dough sit in the fridge for an hour.
Step 4. Scoop about 1/4 cup of the dough and shape it into a long oval shape (like cookies). Then, place it in the prepared baking sheet and let it bake for about 8 minutes until it getting brown.
Step 5. Once the baking process is done, let the cookies cool outside the oven for 5 minutes. Your easy-bite cookies are ready to munch!
2. Quinoa Salad Recipes With Mint
- 1 cup uncooked white quinoa
- 4 cups chopped watermelon
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mint
- 1/2 cup organic feta cheese crumbles
- 1/4 cup chopped toasted almonds
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
Step 1. Cook the quinoa, based on the cooking instruction in the package. Once it is cooked, remove from the pot and set it aside.
Step 2. Mix the quinoa, watermelon, mint, and feta cheese in a large bowl. Then, add the olive oil, salt, and pepper. Mix all of the ingredients evenly.
Step 3. Top the salad with chopped almond if you desire. Voila, a healthy quinoa salad with fresh mint is ready to enjoy! (You may store it in the fridge up to 5 days if you have any leftovers)
3. Watermelon Juice Recipes With Mint
- 5-6 cups cubed seedless watermelon
- Juice of 2 limes
- A handful of mint leaves
Step 1. Place all of the ingredients in the blender and blend everything until it becomes smooth. If you want to have clean watermelon juice without any pulp, you can strain it using a fine-mesh sieve.
Step 2. Once it is done, pour the juice in your favorite jar and you can store it up to 5 days. It would be better to drink it cool!
4. Cocktail Recipes With Mint
For the mint simple syrup:
- 1 cup superfine sugar
- 1 cup of water
- 2/3 cup fresh mint leaves
For the mojitos:
- 2 cups good quality white rum
- 1 cup fresh lime juice (6-8 limes)
- 2 cups club soda
Step 1. Prepare the simple mint syrup first. Simmer the sugar, water, and mint in a saucepan over medium-high heat. Keep stirring until the sugar dissolves and once it is dissolved, let it simmer for 3 minutes more without stirring. Pour the simple syrup in a mesh to remove the undissolved part. Store the simple syrup in the fridge for 30 minutes and set aside.
Step 2. When the simple syrup cools down, pour it in the juice jar and mix along with the rum and lime juice. Place the cocktail in the fridge and you can store it in the fridge for up to 3 days.
Step 3. When you want t serve it, add the club soda and stir it gently. Pour it into glasses of ice and garnish with sliced lemon and mint leaves.
5. Swordfish Recipes With Mint
- 1 1/4 pounds swordfish steak, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 1 large clove garlic, smashed
- 1 cup packed fresh mint
- 1/4 cup packed fresh flat-leaf parsley
- Grated zest of 1 lemon
- 5 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
Step 1. Prepare the pesto first. Grind the almonds and garlic in a food processor until it is finely chopped. Then, add the mint, parsley, and lemon zest. Keep process until it is completely ground.
Step 2. After that, place the mixture in a bowl and mix it along with the olive oil and 1 tbsp of water (if needed). Adjust the taste with salt and pepper. Set aside.
Step 3. Place the swordfish in a bowl and pour the pesto mixture over it. Toss it to make the fish evenly coat with the pesto. (Reserve a little bit pesto for serving). Then, store the swordfish in the fridge for 30 minutes.
Step 4. While waiting for the swordfish getting ready to cook, preheat the grill over medium-high. Then, skewer 4 chunks of the fish on each skewer and grill it for 3 minutes and flip it to cook the other side.
Step 5. Place the grilled swordfish in a plate and drizzle it with the remaining pesto and the lemon wedges (optional).
- Wingaersheek Beach: An Ultimate Guide to the Perfect Destination for a Family Vacation
- Ocean Edge Resort: Experience an Unforgettable Stay in the Beautiful Cape Cod
- Soca Valley: Visit The Most Beautiful Travel Destination in Slovenia
- Ranthambore National Park: See The Beauty of Wildlife Closely!
- Surf and Sand Resort: Escape Your Busy Life to This Amazing Resort in California