Blueberry Cheesecake Recipe: 3 Easy Recipes to a Wholesome Delightful DessertSep 30, 2020 12:12 PM Photo by Dave Denby from Flickr
Tripboba.com - Are you craving for some rich and luscious dessert? Then, how about having some blueberry cheesecake? With a light-yet-rich creamy filling, studded with blueberries inside and smothered in an incredible glossy blueberry sauce topping—it’s just too irresistible!
We’ve got you covered with the best recipes only—from the quintessential one to some other interesting variations. You can just pick your favorite blueberry cheesecake recipe and make one at home to enjoy the flavorful delights right away!
- Baked blueberry cheesecake recipe
- Lemon blueberry cheesecake recipe
- No bake blueberry cheesecake recipe graham cracker crust
Best Blueberry Cheesecake Recipe
1. Baked blueberry cheesecake recipe
Let’s start with this easy basic blueberry cheesecake recipe. Using frozen blueberries, you can make this delicious cake any time of the year! So, gather the ingredients and get started right away!
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- ¼ cup melted butter
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese (softened)
- 1 cup sour cream
- ¾ cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 4 large eggs
- 2 cups frozen blueberries (dry pack)
- ⅓ cup blueberry jelly
Step 1. Preheat oven to 325 °F (165 °C).
Step 2. Combine together crumbs, 2 tablespoons sugar, and butter, patting into the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan.
Step 3. Mash cream cheese until soft and creamy, beat in sour cream, 3/4 cup sugar, vanilla and flour gradually, followed with the eggs, beating in one at a time.
Step 4. Pour mixture into the crumb-lined pan and bake for 1 hour, until firm to the touch.
Step 5. Cool and remove the cake from pan. Spread frozen blueberries on top of the cake. For the blueberry sauce for a cheesecake recipe, melt blueberry jelly and spoon over blueberries to glaze.
Step 6. Chill until ready to serve.
2. Lemon blueberry cheesecake recipe
If you love lemon and want to enjoy the tangy hint in your blueberry cheesecake, make the combo happened with this lemon blueberry cheesecake bars recipe! You’d absolutely love these creamy lemon cheesecake bars studded and swirled with blueberries!
- 10 full-sheet graham crackers (or 1.5 cups graham cracker crumbs)
- 6 Tablespoons (90g) unsalted butter (melted)
- 1/3 cup (67g) granulated sugar (for crust), 1/3 cup (67g) granulated sugar (for filling)
- 16 ounces cream cheese (2 standard packages or 450g; softened to room temperature)
- 1 large egg
- zest of 2 medium lemons
- juice of 1 medium lemon
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 and 1/2 cups (225g) fresh or frozen unthawed blueberries
Step 1. Preheat oven to 350 °F (177 °C). Meanwhile, line an 8-inch square baking pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
Step 2. Make the crust by crushing the graham crackers into a fine crumb using a food processor or blender. Transfer into a medium bowl, mixing with melted butter and sugar.
Step 3. Press the crust dough into the lined pan, baking for 5 minutes. Let cool.
Step 4. Meanwhile, make the filling by beating the cream cheese using a stand mixer for 1 minute on medium speed until smooth. Beat in the egg, sugar, lemon zest, lemon juice, and vanilla extract together about 3 minutes, until smooth and creamy.
Step 5. Gently fold in the blueberries and spread the filling onto the crust. Bake for 30-35 minutes, or until the cheesecake has set up and the edges are lightly browned.
Step 6. Allow to cool for 30 minutes at room temperature on a wire rack, then chill in the refrigerator for at least three hours.
Step 7. Lift the parchment paper out of the pan and cut into squares to serve.
3. No bake blueberry cheesecake recipe graham cracker crust
Don’t want to bother baking yet craving for that luscious blueberry cheesecake? With this no-bake blueberry cheesecake recipe, you can still enjoy the delicious dessert in a jiffy!
- 18 graham crackers whole
- 1/2 cup butter 1 stick (melted)
- 8 oz cream cheese brought to room temperature
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cups blueberry pie filling
Step 1. Crush the graham crackers into a fine crumb using a food processor or blender.
Step 2. In the food processor, pour melted butter and pulse until incorporated with graham cracker crumbs.
Step 3. Press crumb mixture into the bottom and up the sides of a springform pan firmly. Refrigerate the crust.
Step 4. In a bowl, combine cream cheese, cream, powdered sugar, and vanilla. Beat with a mixer until completely creamy and stiff.
Step 5. Remove the crust from the fridge and evenly spread cream cheese mixture into the crust. Refrigerate at least two hours. Top with blueberry pie filling and serve chilled.
- 36 Questions That Lead to Love: With Tips How to Do It Properly!
- Best 75+ Who Knows Me Better Questions To Ask To Your Friends And Family!
- 110+ Patriotic Independence Day Greetings to Complete Your Independence Day Celebration
- 80+ Dad Jokes 2020 and Other Dad Jokes That Will Crack You Up
- 150+ Funny Questions to Ask on Instagram Story to Build A Deeper Relationship with Your Followers