Tripboba.com - What to cook for dinner but you run out of ideas? There are many weeknight meals you can make. But, the best recipe you should try for dinner is this boiling crab recipe.
This tasty boiling crab is suitable for the whole family. There are some methods to try cooking boiling crab for dinner. This boiling crab is very delicious and full of flavor because of the complete seasonings.
If you want to try this boiling crab recipe, you are in the right spot. Here, Tripboba will show some options for the best boiling crab recipe for you. Keep reading to find out the best boiling crab recipe!
1. Boiling Crab the Whole Shebang Recipe
- 4 servings
- 4 lbs shrimp head-on
- 3 tbsp Cajun seasoning
- 3 tbsp paprika
- 2 tbsp oregano
- 2 tbsp cayenne pepper
- 2 tbsp chili powder
- 2 tbsp lemon pepper
- 3 tbsp Louisiana hot sauce
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 4 heads garlic minced
- 4 sticks unsalted butter
- 4 tbsp old bay seasoning
- ½ cup garlic powder
- 3 cups lime or lemon juice
- 4 half eats corn on a cob
Step 1. In a saucepan, add all ingredients except shrimp and corn.
Step 2. Boil until all ingredients are combined and meet your preference.
Step 3. To ensure the shrimp cooks thoroughly, add shrimp, stirring continuously. Be careful not to overcook the shrimp.
Step 4. When the shrimp turns pinkish, add the corn and cook for about 2 minutes.
Step 5. Turn the flame off and cover for five minutes.
Step 6. Serve and enjoy!
Step 7. You can combine with lime juice, pepper, salt, or ketchup, mayo, and lemon pepper for the sauce.
That's all for the first Boiling Crab Recipe!
2. Boiling Crab Shrimp Recipe
- 1 lb head-on and shell-on shrimp, rinsed
- 1 lb crawfish, rinsed
- 1 lb Manila clams, rinsed and scrubbed
- Water, for boiling
- 1 lemon, halved
- 2 ears corn, cut off the cob into 2-inch pieces
- 2 sticks unsalted butter, melted
- 2 heads garlic, peeled and minced
- 2 tablespoons Louisiana hot sauce
Seafood boil seasonings:
- 4 tablespoons Old Bay seasoning
- 2 tablespoons smoked paprika
- 1 tablespoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon ground black pepper
- 2 ½ tablespoons sugar
Step 1. Rinse the shrimp with water, cut off the mustache and legs with a pair of scissors. Put aside. Submerge the crawfish in water, then rinse until the water is clear. Rinse out the Manila clams and scrub them. Drain and put aside.
Step 2. Combine all of the Seafood Boil Seasoning ingredients in one bowl. Stir gently and blend gently. Place on aside.
Step 3. Halfway fills a large stockpot with water and bring to a boil. Add the lemon slices, then the shrimp, crawfish, manila clams, and corn. Cover the stockpot, then cook the seafood, then corn for about 2 minutes until they turn red or cooked. Drain corn and fish, and remove sugar and ginger. Put aside.
Step 4. Meanwhile, add the butter in a large skillet over medium heat, and mix in the chopped garlic. Saute the garlic (not brown) for 1 minute. Mix in the Seafood Boil Seasoning and Louisiana hot sauce. Stir well and combine the spicy butter sauce. Turn off the heat.
Step 5. Switch the seafood and corn to the spicy sauce and stir well to blend. Mix the butter sauce and the fish in two pieces, if you have a small skillet.
Done! You've just unlocked the second Boiling Crab Recipe!
3. Cajun Shrimp Recipe Boiling Crab
- 3 (3-ounce) Louisiana or Zatarain’s brand seafood-boil seasoning pouches
- ¼ cup cayenne-pepper powder
- 1 ½ cups kosher salt (or 2/3 cup fine sea salt)
- 2 yellow onions, peeled and halved through root
- 3 celery ribs, cut into 3-inch pieces
- 2 lemons, quartered
- 4 heads garlic
- 6 ears corn, shucked and cut into 3-inch pieces
- 2 ½ pounds small (2-inch) red potatoes
- 2 12-ounce kielbasi, cut into 3-inch pieces
- 6 pounds shrimp, preferably with shells on
Step 1. Fill a very wide (24-quart) pot over high heat with 8 quarts of water set. Insert the pouches, cayenne, salt, onions, and celery to season. Squeeze juice from the lemon, and squeeze wedges. Split the garlic into the cloves and remove the extra meat. Cover the saucepan and carry it to a rolling boil.
Step 2. Place the corn in a single layer on a baking sheet, then put it in a freezer.
Step 3. Taste the flavor of the water as it cooks. It should be very strongly salted and spiced, with light orange foam.
Step 4. Put the potatoes and sausage, and let the water back to boil. Switch off the heat and allow to soak for 10 minutes or until potatoes barely tender. Bring the water and add the shrimp to a boil. Cook for 3 minutes, then turn off the heat, add the corn and allow 7 minutes to soak. Drain, and serve with rémoulade.
Good luck with trying the last Boiling Crab Recipe!
- No Tea Facts Only: This Grandma on Twitter Has Been Posting “Spot On” Hilarious Tweets that Make the Internet Loves Her
- A Twitter User Asked If Anyone Has Experienced More Stressful Moment Compared to His and the Reactions Are Hilarious!
- 20 Pictures of "Dudette With Sign" Show Her Arguments Are No Less Important Than the "Dude With Sign"
- These 30 Pictures of "Dude With Sign" Will Make Your Day With His Relatable Protests
- These 25 Very Useful Pieces of Advice by Twitter Users Will Give You A New Hope!