Tripboba.com - Peach Pie Recipes are some of the easy dessert recipes to make at home.These easy peach pie recipes are perfect for your summer party.
You can make peach pie recipes simply with canned peach as the filling or a double crust pie outside. Scroll down to find out the best peach pie recipes!
Peach Pie Filling Recipes
Can I peach to my pie filling? Yes, of course, you can.
The canned peaches can be a lot of practice than cooking the fresh one. You can use the drained canned or frozen peaches.
But, if you prefer the fresh peaches for your peach pie recipes, the taste will be more amazing than you could imagine. Here is how to practice the peach pie recipes using canned peaches.
- 15 ounce of package pastry
- 5 cups sliced peeled peaches
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cracked egg
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 cup white sugar
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- ¼ teaspoon salt
InstructionsStep 1. Start by preheating your oven to 450 degrees F or 220 degrees C.
Step 2. Prepare the 9-inch pie plate then cover it with the pie crusts.
Step 3. Brush the surface with some of the beaten eggs so the dough becomes soggy latter.
Step 4. In a bowl, mix well peaches with sugar, flour, cinnamon, salt, and nutmeg. Pour it into the pie crust.
Step 5. Now, use the other pie crust to cover all the peaches mix.
Step 6. Brush the pie crust with the remaining egg. Trim and steal edges. Get some of the slits in the crust surface to vent steam.
Step 7. Put your pie to the oven. Then, let it bake for 35 minutes or until the crust turns into golden brown and the filling becomes bubbly.
Step 8. Remove from the heat. Then, cool it for minutes before serving. If you desire, you can put some vanilla ice cream for serving.
If you use fresh peace for your pie filling. You don’t really need to peel the peaches because the skins are edible. Instead, it gives a rustic feeling to your pie. But, make sure to wash the peaches properly.
Peach Cobbler Recipes with Pie Crust
A peach cobbler pie recipe is super easy to make. You can make it with a flaky buttery crust and a fresh peach filling. Here is how you cook the peach pie recipes using the pie crust.
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour, plus more for shaping and rolling
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 12 tablespoons cold unsalted butter, cut into small pieces
- 4 to 6 tablespoons of ice water
- 10 ripe peaches, cut into 1/4-inch thick slices
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg
- Sugar for sprinkling
- A pinch of salt
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
For the Crust
Step 1. Pour and mix sugar, flour, and salt in a food processor. Mix for 5 seconds.
Step 2. Pour in butter and mix it again until you get the mixture.
Step 3. Add more water until the dough poured well.
Step 4. Transfer onto a dough board. Gently knead until it just comes together.
Step 5. Divide the dough in half. Wrap each of the halves with plastic wrap. Then put it into the refrigerator for 30 minutes. Let the dough chilled.
Step 6. Get the dough and then roll one by one into a 9-inch square.
Step 7. Layer your baking pan with parchment paper-lined baking sheets. Put it back to your refrigerator to chill. Now, make the filling.
For the Filling
Step 1. In a large saute pan, pour and melt butter over medium heat.
Step 2. Pour sugar and water. Let it cook until the sugar gets dissolved.
Step 3. Then, add in the nutmeg, salt, peaches, and flour. Let it cook for 5 minutes. Remove from the heat when it's done.
For the Peach Pie
Step 1. Now get your oven heated at 375 °F.
Step 2. Prepare a 9-inch square baking pan. Then put half of the peach mixture with butter layered on the bottom.
Step 3. Pour the peach mix on the surface. Now, use the other pie crust to cover all the peaches mix.
Step 4. Put your pie to the oven. Then, let it bake for 35 minutes or until the crust turns into golden brown and the filling becomes bubbly.
Step 5. Lift from the oven and layer it with the remaining peaches. Then cover it again with the other crust.
Step 6. Layer the top with brushing heavy cream and sugar sprinkle. Return to the oven.
Step 7. Lastly, wait until it fully baked with golden brown and the bubbly juices.
Congratulation, your peach pie is ready. Wait until it cool before you cut it.
- No Tea Facts Only: This Grandma on Twitter Has Been Posting “Spot On” Hilarious Tweets that Make the Internet Loves Her
- A Twitter User Asked If Anyone Has Experienced More Stressful Moment Compared to His and the Reactions Are Hilarious!
- 20 Pictures of "Dudette With Sign" Show Her Arguments Are No Less Important Than the "Dude With Sign"
- These 30 Pictures of "Dude With Sign" Will Make Your Day With His Relatable Protests
- These 25 Very Useful Pieces of Advice by Twitter Users Will Give You A New Hope!