Tripboba.com - Finally, the weekend is around the corner. And for you who decide to stay at home for a long day, you need to prepare some recipes for a day.
Do not worry if you only have heavy cream with some veggies at your fridge, because you can make it into a delightful meal from breakfast to dinner. Besides, you can have a creamy panna cotta in the middle.
These following heavy cream recipes are easy to re-cook and do not require advanced cooking skills. If some of the heavy cream recipes below do not suit your taste you can skip it and jump to the other heavy cream recipes.
- Quiche With Heavy Cream Recipes
- Panna Cotta With heavy Cream Recipes
- Chicken & Biscuit Casserole With Heavy Cream Recipes
- Zucchini Fettucine With Heavy Cream Recipes
So, let's check them out first!
1. Quiche With Heavy Cream Recipes
- 1 (9-inch) pie crust
- 2 cups filling ingredients (cooked bacon, mushrooms, onions, and spinach)
- 2 cups shredded cheese
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 tsp kosher salt
Step 1. Coat the 9-inch with cooking spray and roll out the pie crust until it fits with the pie plate. Cut the edges which out of the pie plate. Let it freeze in the fridge for 30 minutes and preheat the oven until it reaches 350 °F.
Step 2. Bake the pie cruts in the oven, but before that, you need to cover the pie crust with parchment paper and place pie weight on top of that. Let it bake for 20 minutes, then remove the pie weight along with the parchment paper. Bake for 15 minutes more.
Step 3. Once the pie crust is baked, remove from the oven and let cool completely.
Step 4. When the pie crust is already cool, sprinkle a cup of cheese over the bottom of the pie crust and place the filling ingredients on top of that. Then, sprinkle the remaining cheese over the filling. Set aside.
Step 5. Mix the eggs, milk, heavy cream, and salt in a bowl and whisk until it is well combined. After that, pour the mixture over the pie and let it bake for 30 minutes.
Step 6. Let it cool for 20 minutes before serving, it will be better to let it sit overnight. Slice and enjoy it!
2. Panna Cotta With heavy Cream Recipes
- Cooking spray
- 1 1/2 cups whole milk (see Ingredient Notes)
- 3 teaspoons powdered gelatin
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
Step 1. Spray the ramekins with cooking spray lightly and set aside. Prepare the gelatin first by mixing the milk and powdered gelatin in a saucepan. Let it soften for 5 minutes until the gelatin grains are slightly dissolved.
Step 2. Place the saucepan in low heat and keep whisking until the gelatin completely dissolves. Do not overheat, the gelatin grains will be dissolved in warm milk for 2 minutes. Then, add the sugar and keep warming the mixture for 5 minutes.
Step 3. Remove the saucepan from the heat and whisk the cream, vanilla, and salt over it. After that, pour the mixture into the prepared ramekins until you only remain a half cup of the mixture. Store it in the fridge for an hour.
Step 4. After that, melt the half cup of the panna cotta mixture in a saucepan over low heat and then pour it over the panna cotta evenly. Bring it back to the fridge for 5 hours or overnight. Your creamy dessert is ready to scoop!
3. Chicken & Biscuit Casserole With Heavy Cream Recipes
For the biscuits:
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1 cup plus 3 tbsp cold heavy cream
For the casserole:
- 4 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 3 cups cooked and shredded chicken
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables
- 2 tbsp coarsely chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 2 tbsp finely chopped fresh chives
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
Step 1. Preheat the oven until it reaches 425 °F and places a coated baking dish with butter on that. Set aside.
Step 2. While waiting for the oven to reach the heat, make the biscuit dough first. Whisk the flour, parsley, baking soda, and salt in a bowl. Then, add the heavy cream using a wooden spoon and stir the mixture until you made a shaggy dough. Place it in a fridge and set aside.
Step 3. Melt the butter in a large pot over medium heat. Add the flour and whisk until it mixes evenly. Let it cook for 4 minutes until the mixture turns to golden-brown.
Step 4. Pour the milk gradually into the mixture and keep whisking until it becomes smooth. Let it boil for 5 minutes and reduce the heat and simmer until it getting thickened.
Step 5. Remove the mixture from the heat and stir in the chicken, vegetable, parsley, chives, salt, and pepper. Then, place it into the prepared baking dish and spread the mixture evenly.
Step 6. Shape 2 tbsp biscuit dough into 1/2-inch-thick patty and place on the top of the casserole. Repeat the manner until there is no dough remained. Let it bake for 15 minutes until the biscuit is golden brown.
Step 7. Let it cool fr 5 minutes before serving it.
4. Zucchini Fettucine With Heavy Cream Recipes
- 8 ounces fettuccine
- 4 tbsp butter
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon chile flakes
- 2 small zucchini
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper
Step 1. Boil water in a pot and sprinkle some salt over at to bring a flavor to the pasta. then, cook the pasta on it, drain and set it aside.
Step 2. While waiting for the pasta getting cooked, melt the butter in a pan over medium heat. Then, add the garlic and chili flakes and let it soften in 30 seconds. After that, add the zucchini and stir it until it becomes tender for 5 minutes. Add the lemon zest and keep stirring.
Step 3. Place the drained fettuccine on the mixture along with butter, cream, and cheese. Toss the fettuccine around the pan and adjust the taste with salt & pepper. Serve it warmly!
- Wingaersheek Beach: An Ultimate Guide to the Perfect Destination for a Family Vacation
- Ocean Edge Resort: Experience an Unforgettable Stay in the Beautiful Cape Cod
- Soca Valley: Visit The Most Beautiful Travel Destination in Slovenia
- Ranthambore National Park: See The Beauty of Wildlife Closely!
- Surf and Sand Resort: Escape Your Busy Life to This Amazing Resort in California