Tripboba.com - If you love cheesecake and want to make your own, perhaps you’ll be intimidated by the steps involved with making the crust and filling, as well as the long bake time.But, don’t fret over it—it’s nothing hard, really!
And if you love lemon desserts, well, this is where you’ll find some interesting lemon cheesecake recipe! Combining the tangy cake with other fragrant flavors will give you a wholesome delicacy! So, wait no more and pick your favorite lemon cheesecake recipe now!
Best Lemon Cheesecake Recipe
1. Easy no bake lemon cheesecake recipe
Want an easy, quick lemon cheesecake recipe to enjoy the dessert right away? Try this no-bake lemon cheesecake! Gather some of the simple ingredients and you’re good to go!
• 110g digestive biscuits
• 50g butter
• 25g light brown soft sugar
• 350g mascarpone
• 75g caster sugar
• 1 lemon (zested)
• 2-3 lemons (juiced, about 90ml)
Step 1. Either in a food bag with a rolling pin or in the food processor, crush the digestive biscuits.
Step 2. In a saucepan, melt the butter, take off the heat and stir in the brown sugar and biscuit crumbs.
Step 3. With baking parchment, line the base of a 20cm loose-bottomed cake tin. Press the biscuit into the bottom of the tin and chill in the fridge.
Step 4. Make the topping by beating together the mascarpone, caster sugar, lemon zest, and juice, until smooth and creamy. Spread over the base and chill for a couple of hours.
2. Lemon raspberry cheesecake recipe
Raspberry and lemon would be a total combo for your cheesecake! Try this lemon cheesecake recipe with raspberry swirls and enjoy the luscious lemon cheesecake topped with delicious raspberry puree in no time!
• 1-12 oz package golden or lemon Oreos (crushed)
• 2oz (1/4 cup) butter (melted)
• 6oz fresh raspberries
• 2 tablespoon granulated sugar/caster sugar (for raspberry swirl), 150 grams (3/4 cup) granulated sugar/caster sugar (for cheesecake)
• 16oz cream cheese (not whipped)
• 3 tablespoons heavy cream (for cheesecake), 8 oz (1 cup) heavy whipping cream (for whipped cream)
• 3.5oz (1/3 cup) sour cream or greek yogurt
• Zest of two medium-sized lemons
• Juice of 2 medium sized lemons about 2.6oz (1/3 cup)
• 3 large eggs (at room temp.)
• 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
• 1 teaspoon dry milk powder
Step 1. Grease an 8 or 9-inch springform pan, set aside. Preheat oven to 350 °F/180 °C.
Step 2. Combine Lemon Oreos and melted butter in a small bowl. Press into bottom and slightly up upsides, then place in the fridge.
Step 3. Make the cheesecake by blending raspberries and sugar in a food processor until the mixture is in liquid form. To get rid of all seeds, pour the mixture through a strainer, set aside.
Step 4. Beat cream cheese in an electric mixer for 3 minutes on medium to high speed. Add granulated sugar and beat for another 3 minutes. Follow by mixing in heavy cream, sour cream, lemon zest, and lemon juice until fully combined. Meanwhile, add eggs in a batch.
Step 5. Pour batter into prepared pan, place dollops of raspberry puree and use a knife to swirl the dollops into the cheesecake batter. To prevent any water from getting in the cheesecake, place the springform pan in a 10-inch cake pan and place it in the roasting pan, filling the roasting pan with hot water halfway up the sides of the cake pan.
Step 6. Bake for 60-70 minutes, until the middle of the cheesecake jiggles just a little bit. Let cool in the oven for 1 hour then remove, wrapping with plastic wrap. Refrigerate overnight.
Step 7. Take the cake out of the fridge and slice. Make the whipped cream by whisking heavy cream for 1 minute, add powdered sugar and milk powder, until stiff peaks form.
Step 8. Decorate the cake with the whipped cream and fresh raspberries.
3. Lemon cheesecake recipe with lemon curd
If you love cheesecake and lemon curd, why don’t you combine these delicacies together? Lemon curd is a creamy mixture made from lemon juice, sugar, butter, and egg yolks, and it’s a favorite English treat served on breads and scones. With this super easy lemon cheesecake recipe, you can enjoy the citrus sensation in your lemon cheesecake!
• 1 ½ cups finely crushed vanilla wafer cookies (40 cookies)
• 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
• ¼ cup butter or margarine (melted)
• 3 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese (softened)
• ¾ cup sugar
• ¾ cup lemon curd
• 3 eggs
• Frozen raspberries (optional)
Step 1. Heat oven to 325 °F. Meanwhile, mix cookie crumbs, 1 teaspoon of the lemon peel, and the butter. Press evenly in bottom and up side of the springform pan, 9x3 inches.
Step 2. In large bowl, heat cream cheese with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Gradually beat in sugar, lemon curd, and remaining 1 teaspoon lemon peel until smooth. Beat in eggs in a batch and pour over crust once done.
Step 3. Bake 55 to 65 minutes or until center is set. Let cool 30 minutes, then put in the fridge at least 2 hours.
Step 4. Remove side of the pan and garnish with raspberries to serve.
- No Tea Facts Only: This Grandma on Twitter Has Been Posting “Spot On” Hilarious Tweets that Make the Internet Loves Her
- A Twitter User Asked If Anyone Has Experienced More Stressful Moment Compared to His and the Reactions Are Hilarious!
- 20 Pictures of "Dudette With Sign" Show Her Arguments Are No Less Important Than the "Dude With Sign"
- These 30 Pictures of "Dude With Sign" Will Make Your Day With His Relatable Protests
- These 25 Very Useful Pieces of Advice by Twitter Users Will Give You A New Hope!