Tripboba.com - A delightful burger is so much more than only beef. And these 3 salmon burgers recipes will prove it!
The recipe for salmon burgers is quick and simple to follow and the taste is very satisfying! The perfect part of this salmon burgers recipe is you can find different recipes that are delicious guaranteed!
Here is the list of salmon burgers recipe that will make a perfect weeknight treat!
Recipe for Salmon Burgers
1. Fresh Salmon Burgers Recipe
This salmon burgers recipe needs 25 minutes of preparation time and 5 minutes of cooking time. Also, this recipe is for 8 eight servings.
For the patties:
- 2 big eggs, beaten
- 2 ½ pounds salmon fillet, pin bones, and skin removed
- ¼ cup finely chopped green onions
- 2/3 cup finely chopped parsley
- ½ cup plain dried bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon seafood seasoning
For the sauce:
- 2 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- ½ cup plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped green onion
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped parsley
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
For the burgers:
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cups fresh arugula
- 8 peaches brioche buns, split and toasted
Step 1. Chop the salmon into ¼- or 1/8- inch pieces. Move to a bowl with 2/3 cup parsley, 2 eggs, 2 tablespoons lemon juice, 1/4 cup green onions, bread crumbs, 1/2 teaspoon salt, seafood seasoning, and 1/2 teaspoon pepper. Mix them together using your hands. Split into 8 equal portions and tap into 3 1/2-inch patties (1/2 inch thick). Cool off covered for at least 30 minutes or until 4 hours.
Step 2. Stir together mayonnaise, yogurt, 2 tablespoons green onion, 2 tablespoons parsley, 1 tablespoon lemon juice, 1/8 teaspoon pepper, and1/8 teaspoon salt in a small bowl.
Step 3. Preheat an outdoor grill to medium heat from 325 °F to 375 °F.
Step 4. Grease patties with oil. Oil grate. Grill patties, turn them carefully until they are cooked through and a thermometer inserted in the middle of each patty shows 160 °F, 2 to 3 minutes per side. Serve on buns with arugula and sauce.
2. Salmon Burgers Recipe Canned Salmon
We have learned a salmon burgers recipe for fresh salmon. In this section, we will learn how to cook this treat using the salmon burgers with canned salmon.
This salmon burgers recipe needs 15 minutes of preparation time and 25 minutes of cooking time. Also, it is for 3 servings.
- 1 can salmon (14 oz.), drained
- ½ c. bread crumbs
- 1 big egg, lightly whisked
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoon freshly chopped dill
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Mayonnaise, for serving
- Hamburger buns, for serving
- Tomato, for serving
- Romaine, for serving
- Red onion, for serving
Step 1. In a big bowl, mix salmon with garlic, egg, bread crumbs, dill, lemon zest and juice, Dijon, red pepper flakes, and Worcestershire sauce. Season with pepper and salt. Stir until fully combined. After that, form into 3 to 4 patties.
Step 2. In a big skillet, heat the oil. Add patties and cook until they turn into golden color, about 4 minutes on each side.
Step 3. Dish out patties on buns with romaine, mayonnaise, onions, and tomatoes.
3. Asian Salmon Burgers Recipe
This salmon burger recipe is an Asian-inspired dish that you can use to impress your guests in your backyard this summer. This salmon burgers recipe needs 20 minutes of preparation time and 6 minutes of cooking time. It is for 4 servings.
- 1 tablespoon peeled and minced fresh ginger
- 1 lb salmon fillet
- 2 green onions
- 1 ½ tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt or sea salt
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 ½ tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 big eggs
- ½ c. cracker meal
- 4 slices of sliced provolone cheese
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Lettuce leaves or baby spinach leaves
- 4 sesame seed hamburger buns
Soy sauce mayonnaise and green onion:
- 1 green onion
- ½ c. mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
Step 1. Pulse the salmon until coarsely ground in a food processor completed with the metal blade. Then, scrape down the sides of the work bowl once or two times. Move the salmon to a medium bowl. After that, add the ginger, green onions, garlic, salt, cilantro, soy sauce, and lemon juice. Mix them using a rubber spatula. Combine in the cracker meal, and add the eggs. Stir to combine.
Step 2. Divide the salmon mixture evenly. Shape it into four 1-inch-thick patties. Chill for at least 20 minutes before you cook it. The patties are able to be prepared up to 8 hours ahead. Move to a covered container and chill off.
Step 3. In a heavy, big skillet, preferably cast-iron, heat the oil using medium-high heat. Then, swirl to coat the pan. Add the salmon patties. After that, cook until they turn into golden brown on one side, approximately 3 minutes. Turn and cook until completely opaque and the other side is golden brown, about 3 minutes longer. Then, top every burger with a slice of cheese. Serve the salmon burger on toast with lettuce and chives and soy sauce mayonnaise.
Step 4. For soy sauce mayonnaise and green onion: In a little bowl, combine the green onions, mayonnaise, soy sauce, and lemon juice until well mixed. Cover and refrigerate for up to one day.
- Wingaersheek Beach: An Ultimate Guide to the Perfect Destination for a Family Vacation
- Ocean Edge Resort: Experience an Unforgettable Stay in the Beautiful Cape Cod
- Soca Valley: Visit The Most Beautiful Travel Destination in Slovenia
- Ranthambore National Park: See The Beauty of Wildlife Closely!
- Surf and Sand Resort: Escape Your Busy Life to This Amazing Resort in California