Tripboba.com - Salmon fillets are cuts of salmon fish, cut lengthwise parallel to the bone.People love salmon fillets because it's healthy and delicious. It can be combined with other foods to make better taste, like potatoes, asparagus, green beans, and many more.
Salmon fillets are one of the favorite dishes for dinner. They can be cooked with different cooking methods. So, here we want to show you the 5 most popular and easy ways to cook salmon fillet at home. Keep reading and follow our simple instructions!
Best Salmon Fillet Recipe
1. Baked salmon fillet recipe
- 4 skinless salmon fillets
- 1 tbsp olive oil or melted butter
- Chopped herbs, lemon slices, and steamed long-stem broccoli, to serve (optional)
Step 1. The first thing to do on this salmon fillet recipe is to get your oven ready and preheat it to 180 °C. Then, apply oil or butter to each salmon fillet and season well.
Step 2. Now, place the salmon fillets in a dish (ovenproof). If you prefer tender salmon, you can cover it. If you prefer your salmon roasted slightly, you can leave it to uncover.
Step 3. The last thing to do on this salmon fillet recipe is to roast the salmon for about 10-15 minutes. If you can flake easily with a fork, it means the salmon is cooked well.
Step 4. Before serving, you can sprinkle chopped herbs, lemon slices, and stem broccoli. Enjoy it!
2. Grilled salmon fillet recipe
- 1 – 1 ½ lb. salmon fillet cut into 4 pieces
- Olive oil
For House Seasoning:
- ¼ c. garlic powder
- ¼ c. salt
- ¼ c. dried parsley
- ¼ c. dried minced onion
- ¼ c. dried basil
Step 1. We start this salmon fillet recipe by mixing the House Seasoning ingredients all together. Store the mixing in an airtight container for up to 6 months.
Step 2. Move to the salmon. Apply the olive oil to each salmon piece and sprinkle with house seasoning. You can use about 1 tsp of olive oil and 1 tsp of seasoning per piece.
Step 3. Then, heat coals, gas grill, or grill pan with medium heat. Put the salmon on the grill and cover. Grill for about 5 minutes each side. You might need extra time if your salmon is thick. Cook until it can easily flake with a fork. Move to a dish and serve.
3. Pan fried salmon fillet recipe
- 4 (5-ounce) center-cut salmon fillets (about 1-inch-thick), skin on or off
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Freshly ground black pepper
Step 1. Let's start this salmon fillet recipe by bringing the salmon to room temperature before cooking. It may take about 10 minutes.
Step 2. Heat a nonstick skillet with oil over medium-low heat. Then, pour salt and pepper over the fish before place it on the pan.
Step 3. Raise the heat to medium-high and move the fish skin-side up on the pan. Cook for about 4 minutes or wait until the fish turns golden brown.
Step 4. Turn the fish over and cook until it's firm and the skin is crisp. It takes about 3 minutes more.
Step 5. You can remove the skin with a knife or spoon if you like. Lastly, serve the salmon on a plate. Done!
4. Sockeye salmon fillet recipe
- Sockeye salmon fillets, skin-on, patted dry with paper towels
- Olive oil
- Fresh chopped parsley and thyme
- Salt and fresh ground black pepper
Step 1. On this salmon fillet recipe, you need to preheat the oven to 400 °F first. Add 1 tsp of olive oil over a rimmed baking sheet.
Step 2. Now, place the salon with skin-side-down on the baking sheet and rub each fillet with the remaining olive oil.
Step 3. Then, rub each fillet with parsley, thyme, and garlic too. Lastly, pour the lemon juice evenly over the fillets.
Step 4. Pour the salt and fresh ground black pepper over the salmon and asparagus to taste.
Step 5. Roast with 135-140 °F for about 10-11 minutes. After roasted, remove and garnish with asparagus or lemon slices. Done!
5. Broiled salmon fillet recipe
- 4 salmon fillets (4-6 ounces each)
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh parsley plus more for garnish
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh thyme leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- Lemon wedges for serving
- Cooking spray
Step 1. Firstly, heat your broiler and use the cooking spray to coat the sheet pan.
Step 2. In a big bowl, mix the olive oil, brown sugar, lemon zest, soy sauce, lemon juice, parsley, thyme, salt, pepper, and garlic. Mix until well-combined.
Step 3. Add in the salmon and coat evenly.
Step 4. Place the fillets on the sheet pan and broil for 10-15 minutes. Wait until the salmon is opaque and browned.
Step 5. Add chopped parsley and lemon wedges to garnish. Lastly, serve this delicious salmon!
- No Tea Facts Only: This Grandma on Twitter Has Been Posting “Spot On” Hilarious Tweets that Make the Internet Loves Her
- A Twitter User Asked If Anyone Has Experienced More Stressful Moment Compared to His and the Reactions Are Hilarious!
- 20 Pictures of "Dudette With Sign" Show Her Arguments Are No Less Important Than the "Dude With Sign"
- These 30 Pictures of "Dude With Sign" Will Make Your Day With His Relatable Protests
- These 25 Very Useful Pieces of Advice by Twitter Users Will Give You A New Hope!