Bean-based cuisines have been one of the family-pleasing favorite meals. No one will turn it down. Thus, no wonder if many people are looking for the best bean recipes.
It is easy to make and can be served at any time you want because it's good for breakfast, lunch, or even dinner. Scroll down to the end of the page to learn each of the bean recipes!
Green Bean Recipes
1. Green Bean Casserole Recipes
- 2 cans green beans, drained
- 1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can French fried onions
- Cheddar cheese, shredded into 1 cup
Step 1. Prepare all of the ingredients and your oven by preheating it to 350 °F.
Step 2. Pour in the green beans into a large microwave-safe bowl and add the soup in. Combine well.
Step 3. Put the green beans mix in the microwave on high to warm dor 5 minutes.
Step 4. Add in ½ cup of cheese. Stir well and heat for another 3 minutes.
Step 5. Remove from the heat and transfer the mixture into a casserole dish.
Step 6. Add the french fried onions and cheese by sprinkling them on top of the mixture.
Step 7. Place into the preheated oven and let bake for minutes just until the cheese melts and the onion gets brown.
Step 8. Lift from the heat and serve. Enjoy!
Black Beans Recipe
2. Mexican Black Beans Recipe
- 1 can black beans(16 oz)
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
Step 1. Prepare all of the ingredients. Preheat a small saucepan over medium heat and pour in the olive oil.
Step 2. Fry onions and garlic just until soften for 3 minutes.
Step 3. Pour the black beans, but do not drain. Add cumin, cilantro, and salt in together. Stir occasionally until they mix together and then reduce the heat. Check the taste. You can add more salt to taste. Just adjust to your preference.
Step 4. Lift from the heat and serve. Enjoy!
This second tutorial of bean recipes is good to be served by sprinkling some chopped cilantro and cotija cheese.
Kidney Bean Recipes
3. Kidney Bean Recipes for Curry
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 piece of peeled ginger, finely chopped
- 1 small pack coriander, chopped the stalks
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 2 tsp garam masala
- 1 tsp ground paprika
- 400g can chopped tomatoes
- 400g can kidney beans, in water
- Cooked basmati rice, to serve
Step 1. Prepare all of the ingredients. Preheat a large frying pan over a low-medium heat and pour in the vegetable oil.
Step 2. Stir in onions and salt just until soften for 3 minutes. Add in ginger, garlic, and the coriander stalks. Stir occasionally cook for 2 mins or until fragrant.
Step 3. Now, add the spices and let cook for 1 min or until fragrant.
Step 4. Now get the chopped tomatoes along with the kidney beans and then tip them in their water. Bring to the boil.
Step 5. Wait for a simmer and reduce the heat. Let simmer for 15 minutes.
Step 6. When your curry is getting thick, add the season to taste.
Step 7. Lift from the heat and serve with the basmati rice while it's hot. Enjoy!
Garbanzo Bean Recipes
4. Italian Garbanzo Bean Salad Recipes
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons dried minced onion
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon of dried basil,
- 1 teaspoon of dried oregano, salt
- 2 tablespoons of grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon of white granulated sugar
- 1 can Black Beans (15 ounces), rinsed
- 2 cans of Garbanzo Beans (16 ounces), rinsed
- 1 can corn(15 ounces), drained
- 1 cup of chopped English cucumber
- 1 cup of diced red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup of chopped ripe avocado
- 1 red onion, diced
- 1/2 of a full bunch flat-leaf Italian parsley, chopped
- salt and freshly cracked pepper (optional)
InstructionsStep 1. Prepare all of the dressing ingredients.
Step 2. Add in the dressing ingredients into a mason jar and close the lid. Shake until incorporated. Put into your fridge
Step 3. Now, prepare all of the salad ingredients. Drain and rinse the garbanzo and black beans well without any excess water.
Step 4. Pour into a large bowl and add the drained corn in.
Step 5. Add the chopped vegetables and diced onions.
Step 6. Tale the dressing mix from the fridge and shake a few times.
Step 7. Pour in the dressing to the salad and toast to coat. Add salt and pepper to taste if you like to. Toss.
Step 8. Serve and enjoy the tasty and healthy salad.