6 Best Mission Beach Restaurants with Different Specialties to Try for FoodiesJan 15, 2021 02:23 PM
Mission Beach Seafood Restaurants
trip to Mission Beach is completed without seafood hunting on Mission
Beach restaurants. San Diego is known to be a paradise for seafood lovers. Visit one of these Mission Beach restaurants with an extensive selection of seafood, shellfish, and more fresh seafood specialties.
1. The Fishery
The Fishery on your bucket list. It's a premier seafood restaurant with cooking demonstrations performed in the middle of the restaurant. Just once you step into the restaurant, you will be blessed with a great selection of fresh seafood. From your table, you can also see the open kitchen operated by Chef Mike Reidy. The chef will surely make the best seafood that will spoil your tastebuds. Note that the menu here is seasonable, so it changes depending on the market supplies.
2. El Pescador Fish Market
good Mission Beach restaurants to stop by for a good plate of seafood is El Pescador Fish Market. It's a long-running seafood restaurant that has been serving fresh fish in San Diego for more than 40 years. They are known to only use fish that is sourced daily from local fishermen.
Along with the dine-in option, they also offer various fresh fish to cook at home. But, if you want to simply dine in here, you should try their fish grill. It's perfect!
- 36 Questions That Lead to Love: With Tips How to Do It Properly!
- Best 75+ Who Knows Me Better Questions To Ask To Your Friends And Family!
- 110+ Patriotic Independence Day Greetings to Complete Your Independence Day Celebration
- 80+ Dad Jokes 2020 and Other Dad Jokes That Will Crack You Up
- 150+ Funny Questions to Ask on Instagram Story to Build A Deeper Relationship with Your Followers