How's your life? Is it challenging? It's okay. While living your life, you may feel many ups and downs. Some tragedies can happen and your plan can get canceled. To be able to survive your life, all you need is to be strong.
Being strong in life can simply mean getting through the hardships. But actually it means so much. You need to face some extreme tragedies like breakups or feeling hopeless. Recovering from this experience is actually what is called to staying strong.
You can feel weak at times. But, no matter what is going through in your life, you cannot give up and be strong. In your lowest mental-state, you may be seeking for inspiration by some great stay strong quotes that will help you stay strong and never give up. Getting more strength and motivation is what you can do for yourself now.
While reading this article, you probably are in need of those motivations and also stay strong quotes. Below are 30 best stay strong quotes about life to help you build up your strength!
Stay Strong Quotes About Life for Those in Hardships
Every single human on this earth is facing the challenging life hardships now and so you are. Even the person you know who always been cheerful can hide the pain inside.
So, if you are now being through hardships, it's okay. This hardship too shall pass. Below are some stay strong quotes that will help you to rise up:
1. “Tough times never last, but tough people do.”
– Robert H. Schuller
2. “Courage doesn’t always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, “I will try again tomorrow.”
– Mary Anne Radmacher
3. “Courage isn’t having the strength to go on – it is going on when you don’t have strength.”
– Napoléon Bonaparte
4. “We acquire the strength we have overcome.”
– Ralph Waldo Emerson
5. “It takes more courage to reveal insecurities than to hide them, more strength to relate to people than to dominate them, more ‘manhood' to abide by thought-out principles rather than blind reflex. Toughness is in the soul and spirit, not in muscles and an immature mind.”
– Alex Karras
6. “Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.”
– Mahatma Gandhi
7. “Nobody can hurt me without my permission.” – Mahatma Gandhi
8. “The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.” – Mahatma Gandhi
9. “Life is very interesting. In the end, some of your greatest pains become your greatest strengths.”
– Drew Barrymore
10. “We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.”
– J.K. Rowling
Stay strong Inspirational Quotes for Motivation
When your expectation is unreachable, even you have worked hard, you may feel helpless and weak. This helpless feeling will pull you down to a dark hole without light.
In this condition, you can feel you are in need of motivation. Here are some motivational stay strong quotes for you who are trapped in a hopeless hole:
11. “Anyone can hide. Facing up to things, working through them, that’s what makes you strong.”
– Sarah Dessen
12. “He who believes is strong; he who doubts is weak. Strong convictions precede great actions.”
– Louisa May Alcott
13. “I like criticism. It makes you strong.”
– LeBron James
14. “A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable but more useful than a life spent in doing nothing.”
– George Bernard Shaw
15. “A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles.”
– Christopher Reeve
16. “I am not afraid of storms, for I am learning how to sail my ship.”
– Louisa May Alcott
17. “If you always put limit on everything you do, physical or anything else. It will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them.” – Bruce Lee
18. “Change does not roll in on the wheels of inevitability but comes through continuous struggle. And so we must straighten our backs and work for our freedom. A man can’t ride you unless your back is bent.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
19. “Nothing is impossible, the word itself says ‘I’m possible’!” – Audrey Hepburn
20. “The most beautiful people I’ve known are those who have known trials, have known struggles, have known loss, and have found their way out of the depths.” – Elisabeth Kübler-Ross
Stay Strong Relationship Quotes for Lovers
Being in a relationship is not only about sharing happiness. But, it also can be about learning our partner's thoughts, handling emotions, breaking up, as well as recovering from heartbreaks.
If you like to watch movies, you can also learn about some lessons for your love life, especially in romantic movies. In the movies, the characters are often uttered some stay strong quotes for relationships, Here are the stay strong quotes to stay strong in relationships from some popular movies:
21. “So it’s not gonna be easy. It’s gonna be really hard. We’re gonna have to work at this every day, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, you and me, every day…” – Noah Calhoun, The Notebook
22. “I hate the way you talk to me, and the way you cut your hair. I hate the way you drive my car. I hate it when you stare. I hate your big dumb combat boots, and the way you read my mind. I hate you so much it makes me sick; it even makes me rhyme. I hate it, I hate the way you’re always right. I hate it when you lie. I hate it when you make me laugh, even worse when you make me cry. I hate it when you’re not around, and the fact that you didn’t call. But mostly I hate the way I don’t hate you. Not even close, not even a little bit, not even at all.” – Kat Stratford, 10 Things I Hate About You
23. “Summer romances begin for all kinds of reasons, but when all is said and done, they have one thing in common. They’re shooting stars, a spectacular moment of light in the heavens, fleeting glimpse of eternity, and in a flash they’re gone.” – Noah Calhoun, The Notebook
24. “I know you’ve probably suspected this, but over the last month, I’ve fallen completely in love with you. Now, obviously this was going to happen because you’re a goddess with that face, and that hair. But even if you didn’t have a nice face, and even if you had absolutely no hair because of some bizarre medical reason, I’d still adore you.” – Tim, About Time
25. “We accept the love we think we deserve.” – Charlie, The Perks of Being a Wallflower
26. “Love is not a feeling, Mr. Burns. It’s an ability.” – Marty Barasco, Dan in Real Life
27. “If you can promise me anything, promise me that whenever you’re sad, or unsure, or you lose complete faith, that you’ll try to see yourself through my eyes.” – Gerry, P.S I Love You
28. “I guarantee there’ll be tough times. I guarantee that at some point, one or both of us is going to want get out. But I also guarantee… that if I don’t ask you to be mine, I’ll regret it for the rest of my life. Because I know in my heart… you’re the only one for me.” – Maggie Carpenter, Runaway Bride
29. “This kind of certainty comes but once in a lifetime.” – Robert Kincaid, The Bridges of Madison County
30. “Some people are worth melting for.“ – Olaf, Frozen
Now that you are loaded up with numerous stay strong quotes about life, it's time to be your own hero and help yourself to rise up!