All About Elytra Minecraft: How to Get, How to Use, and How to Repair When It's BrokenAug 07, 2020 07:00 PM Elytra Minecraft - Photo by qwerty bricks from Flickr
Tripboba.com - Elytra Minecraft is a pair of wings that you can use to fly in the survival mode. Elytra Minecraft is equipped in the chest plate slot. It is usually grey by default.
So, what is the function of Elytra? Well, you can use Elytra to fly in the sky. It works exactly like a bird's wings. To increase the speed of Elytra, you need to lose altitude and vice versa.
Please note that the speed of Elytra can quickly change from the extreme change in directions. To reach a safe and highest travel distance using the Elytra, you should aim directly at the horizon while you are at the glide's altitude limit.
To know more about Elytra Minecraft, keep reading this post and find out how to get Elytra Minecraft, how to use Elytra Minecraft, as well as how to repair Elytra Minecraft when it's broken.
How to Get Elytra in Minecraft
Elytra Minecraft can be found only in the end city of Minecraft. You can found Elytra in an item frame, in the treasure room of the end ship. If you combine 2 damaged elytra as one, it will increase the durability of the two pairs plus an extra of 5% durability.
How to Use Elytra in Minecraft
When you have obtained the elytra from End City in survival mode, it will be available in your inventory. You will see your character when opening the inventory menu with boxes that allow you to change and put on armor.
Here’s how to put on elytra in Minecraft:
Step 1. Open your inventory
Step 2. Move the Elytra from your inventory to the second box from the top on the left side of your character. When you’re not wearing any armor, the box will have an upper body icon. Once you dragged the elytra to the box, the icon will change to wings of elytra.
Step 3. After you moved the elytra from your inventory, you can see your character wearing something like a cape.
Step 4. Congratulations! You’ve just put on your elytra.
Minecraft: How to Repair Elytra
If you happen to have an Elytra Minecraft but it is broken, you don't have to worry. Although Elytra Minecraft is not renewable, you can repair yours.
You will need 1 leather, 1 Elytra, and 1 Anvil to repair your broken Elytra. Here are the steps on how to repair Elytra Minecraft.
Step 1. The first step on how to repair Elytra is placing the anvil to the Hotbar and then place the pointer (shown as the plus sign on the screen) on the block that you want the anvil to be placed.
The methods to place an anvil are different depending on the version of Minecraft that you use. The methods are shown as follows.
- For Java Edition (both PC and Mac), you can try to right-click on the block.
- For Pocket Edition (PE), it can be done by tapping the block.
- For Xbox 360 and Xbox One, you can press the LT button on the controller.
- For PS3 and PS4 users of Minecraft, it can be done by pressing the L2 button from the game controller.
- For the Wii U version, you can select the ZL button on the gamepad to place the anvil.
- For Nintendo Switch, placing anvil can be done by pressing the ZL button on the controller.
- For Windows 10 Edition and Education Edition, the method to place anvil is the same by right-clicking the block.
Step 2. Now, you are ready to use the anvil. You need to stand in front of the anvil to use it. Then process to right-click to continue the step.
Step 3. The anvil will be opened and you will be able to see the repair & Name menu.
Step 4. In this stage, you can start to repair the Elytra by placing the damage elytra on the first slot of the repair & name menu grid and 8 leather in the second slot.
Step 5. You will see the repaired Elytra in the third slot. Usually, to repair a broken Elytra, you will cost you 4 experience levels.
Step 6. Move the repaired Elytra to your Inventory box. Once you moved the Elytra into the inventory box, the unused leather will be left in the second slot. You can move them back into your Inventory.
Step 7. Yay! Congratulations, you have just successfully repaired your broken Elytra.
- 36 Questions That Lead to Love: With Tips How to Do It Properly!
- Best 75+ Who Knows Me Better Questions To Ask To Your Friends And Family!
- 110+ Patriotic Independence Day Greetings to Complete Your Independence Day Celebration
- 80+ Dad Jokes 2020 and Other Dad Jokes That Will Crack You Up
- 150+ Funny Questions to Ask on Instagram Story to Build A Deeper Relationship with Your Followers