Atlantic Beach NCDec 12, 2020 07:00 AM Photo by James Willamor/bz3rk from Flickr
Atlantic Beach NC Restaurants
Visiting Atlantic Beach NC is not complete without exploring the local restaurants and taste the local cuisines. Here are two restaurants in Atlantic Beach that you must check out while you're in the town.
1. Crab's Claw Oceanfront Caribbean Seafood Restaurant
Crab's Claw Oceanfront Caribbean Seafood Restaurant is the place to go if you want to taste some Caribbean fare and fresh seafood that is locally sourced. The menu that the restaurant offers is ranging from soups, salads, appetizers, crab’s claw steamer pots, and sandwiches. To complement your meal, the restaurant also has great choices of margaritas, mojitos, and wine.
2. 4 Corners Diner
4 Corners Diner is another excellent restaurant in Atlantic Beach that you must check out. The restaurant offers various menus for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The menu that is served here consists of various dishes such as seafood, burgers, pancakes, Italian dishes, soups, gyro, and many more. Here, you will also find many beverage choices ranging from coffee, hot chocolate, milkshakes, beer, and wine.
- 65+ Robin Williams Quotes, Funny But Inspirational!
- 99+ Sweetest Son Quotes from Mom, Heartwarming and Funny Quotes for Your Son!
- 80 Inspirational Discipline Quotes to Lead You to a Successful Life
- 8 Ways How to Get Rid of Blackheads Quickly and Prevent from Coming Back
- 50 New Year's Greetings to Send to Your Loved Ones