Osthoff Resort: A Lakefront Resort that Offers the Best Experience and Events in WisconsinDec 10, 2020 11:21 PM Photo by Osthoff Resort from osthoff.com.
Tripboba.com - Osthoff Resort is a resort located in Wisconsin, United States. The resort is located by Elkhart Lake, which makes it a perfect destination if you want to spend a calm and relaxing time during a vacation or a short weekend getaway.
Osthoff Resort offers various types of accommodation that you can reserve based on your needs. There are standard guestrooms, one-bedroom suites, two-bedroom suites, and three-bedroom suites that come with amazing amenities to make your stay even more comfortable.
What’s more? The resort also has other features that you don’t want to miss, such as a spa, gift shops, swimming pools, whirlpools, a fitness center, a game room. And several dining places such as the Concourse Restaurant & Lounge, Otto’s Restaurant, The Elk Room, and Osthoff Lake Dake.
In addition to the amazing guestrooms and suites that they offer, Osthoff Resort also offers many fun activities that guests can enjoy, and here is some of the number of activities that you can do while you’re staying at Osthoff Resort:
The area around Oshtoff Resort consists of quiet village streets and bike trails that are worth exploring. Osthoff Resort has seasonal bike rentals where you can rent a bike to bring you around the area near the resort.
There’s a tennis court at Osthoff Resort that allows you to play tennis. Since the court is available on a first-come-first-serve basis, you should come early so that you can use it before anyone else.
Besides the volleyball court, there are also two outdoor volleyball courts that guests can use. The courts that are located by Elkhart Lake is also available on a first-come and first-serve basis.
Osthoff ResortPhoto by Osthoff Resort from osthoff.com .
Osthoff Resort Spa
Osthoff Resort has an on-site spa that offers the best spa services called the Aspira Spa. Aspira Spa offers various spa menu that can rejuvenate your body and refresh your mind and spirit. Here is the list of some of the menus that you can find at Aspira Spa:
- Aromatic Relaxation Massage
- Sacred Water Massage
- Moroccan Hot Oil Massage
- Cedars Massage
- Lomi Lomi Massage
- Swedish Tonic Massage
- Element Facial
- Biodynamic Facial
- Color Art Facial
- Gentlemen’s Facial
- Aspira Chroma LIft
- Eye Rejuvenation Facial
- Enzyme Corrective Facial, and others.
3. Specialty Treatments
- Body Lymphatic Treatment
- Enhanced Body Lympathic Treatment
- Wild Chamomile/Ancient Cedar Body Treatment
- Balneotherapy Bath in Chromotub
- Massage With Balneotherapy, and many more treatments.
Besides the amazing menu the spa offers, there are also other facilities that guests can enjoy to enhance the spa experience at Osthoff Resort. The facilities that you can find at Aspira Spa are:
- A Spa Lounge where you can relax in the whirlpools.
- A Meditation Sanctuary where you can have a peaceful meditation.
- A Spa Studio that guests can use for a yoga session as well as meditation.
- A Spa Boutique where you can choose the products for your own session.
- A Spa Cafe where you can grab a quick bite and order refreshing healthy juices, smoothies, and fruits.
Osthoff ResortPhoto by Osthoff Resort from osthoff.com.
Osthoff Resort Cooking School
Another interesting experience that you can have at Osthoff resort is the cooking school. There is a cooking school called L’ecole de la Maison where you can learn and improve your cooking skills. Here, you can participate in the workshop, single classes, or two-day classes. If you want to participate in one of the courses, it is available for a pre-formed group that consists of 15-20 people.
Osthoff Resort Christmas Market
Every December, Osthoff Resort holds a Christmas market called the old World Christmas Market or also known as Nüremberg Christkindlesmarkt. The event has a history dating back to the mid-16th century. At that time, the Christmas Market was held in Market Square where there were about 140 vendors that sold various items.
However, during World War II the Christmas Market was stopped, and it started to open again in 1948. Since then, the Christmas Market continues to exist every year in December with about 200 vendors that sell various items ranging from Nüremberg spicy gingerbread, toys, candles, baked goods, candies, Christmas Tree Angles, handicrafts, arts, and many more.
- 60 Perfect Chemistry Quotes on Relationship and Science
- This Japanese Couple Always Wear Some Matching Outfits In 41 Years Married Life And It's Just Too Adorable (14 Pictures)
- 40+ Richard Feynman Quotes to Ignite Your Ideas!
- 50 Best Ungrateful People Quotes to Help Us Appreciate Our Lives More
- 40 Iconic Velveteen Rabbit Quotes That will Show You How to become Real