Tripboba.com - The Potawatomi Zoo is a 23-section of the zoological land park situated in South Bend, Indiana, United States. The Zoo is settled in Potawatomi Park between the St. Joseph River and the Grand Trunk railroad in the east side neighborhood of River Park. Established in 1902, it is Indiana's most seasoned Zoo.
If you are interested in outdoor activities and meet some animals, you can visit the Potowatomi Zoo. Tripboba will give you some information about Potowatomi Zoo that can help you before you go. Let's check out below.
1. Potawatomi Zoo South Bend
Strolling through the main entryways at Potawatomi Zoo uncovers an asylum for nature sweethearts.
Wallabies bounce across open, verdant spaces. Creepy crawly monkeys move effortlessly from tree to tree. Okapi appreciates a tasty aiding of leaves. Lion's thunder. Stream otters sprinkle around. Kookaburra chuckle. Sights and sounds have large amounts of a pleasant family climate.
Host your next large get-together at the Zoo! They have two huge regions that can oblige medium to enormous gatherings. Call their occasions chief to assist you with orchestrating providing food and style. The two zones are accessible to lease during and after Zoo long periods of activity, from 10 am to 8 pm.
They are glad to work inventively with you to guarantee that your occasion is a triumph. Kindly contact our Corporate and Special Events master, who can address any inquiries you may have at (574) 245-6163.
2. How Many Acres Is Potawatomi Zoo
Initially called the South Bend Zoo, Potawatomi Zoo started as a natural duck lake in Leeper Park in 1902. As the most seasoned Zoo in Indiana, we are wealthy ever. The 23-section of the land zoo is kept up and run by the Potawatomi Zoological Society, while the remaining city claimed.
The Potawatomi Zoo motivates greatness in training, preservation, and improved creature personal satisfaction.
It is the vision of the Potawatomi Zoological Society:
To secure and save the variety of species on Earth.
To furnish visitors with a one of a kind and essential creature experience that is significant, very close, and individual.
To be perceived as a chief territorial objective.
To be capable and conscious of the offices and assets endowed to us.
3. Renew Potawatomi Zoo Membership
Find the Wildest Value around with the Following Benefits:
Because of the high amount of memberships, kindly permit three a month for handling. While you hang tight for your membership cards, show your email affirmation for guaranteed admittance to the Zoo.
- Free limitless admission to Potawatomi Zoo during ordinary working hours for one year from the date of procurement.
- Limited admission to more than 150 zoos from one side of the country to the other. View complementary rundown here!
- Limits on Zoo camps and classes.
- Limits in the Zoo blessing shop.
- Limits to choose extraordinary occasions.
- Admittance to Member Mornings beginning at 9 am each Saturday and Sunday through September 30.
- Free admission to Winter Days during the Zoo's slow time of year.
- Membership to UPROAR, the Zoo's quarterly magazine about untamed life, Zoo occasions, creatures, and staff.
- A free duplicate of the protection schedule, including photographs of Potawatomi Zoo creatures taken by guests.
If it's not too much trouble, Note: DUE TO COVID-19.
The Zoo has new security rules for all guests, including required planned section reservations.
For subtleties, visit
4. Potawatomi Zoo Price
Passageway Ticket Details For Potawatomi Zoo
Potawatomi zoo prices
Grown-ups: USD 10
Kid: USD 8
Potawatomi zoo affirmation free for individuals and kids 2yrs and under
5. How To Get To The Potawatomi Zoo
By transport: Mishawaka Ave. at IU South Bend bus stop and Mishawaka Ave. and Ironwood bus stop
Love this? Investigate the whole rundown of spots to visit in South Bend before you plan your outing.
Extravagant a decent night's rest following a tiring day? Look at where to remain in South Bend and book a convenience of your decision.
6. Potawatomi Zoo Hours
Potawatomi Zoo Hours
- Potawatomi zoo timing: 10 am to 5 pm
- Night Safari: Family Programs timing: 5:30 pm – 6:30 pm
- Potawatomi Zoo individuals excursion timing: fourteenth July 2018 at 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm
- Potawatomi Zoo's gathering room timing - 8 am – 5 (April – November), and 8 am – 4:30 pm (December – March)
- Junior Naturalist ZooCamp timing: 9 am - 12 pm OR 1 pm - 4 pm
- A Future Zoologist ZooCamp timing: 9 am - 3 pm
- A Wild Ranger ZooCamp value timing: 9 am - 3 pm
Small Explorers classes timing: 10 am - 11 am