Tripboba.com - Located along the Skagit River, Washington State, Rasar State Park is a great destination to escape from your bustling routine. This park offers you forested campgrounds, a grassy field, great foothills, and the beautiful Skagit River.
You can get a memorable vacation here. Whether you are looking for a fun, friendly, or relaxing atmosphere, you will find it all at Rasar State Park. Some activities like eagle watching, wildlife viewing, canoeing, and fishing can be excellent during your trip.
Rasar State Park Washington
- Hiking trail
- Picnic area
- Picnic and Daily-Use Facilities
- The park offers one kitchen shelter with electricity, water, a fireplace, braziers, and ADA access.
- 3.7 miles of hiking trails
- 1 mile of ADA-accessible hiking trails
- Water ACtivities and Features
- Fishing (freshwater)
- Bird watching
- Interpretive activities
- Wildlife viewing