Sanderling Resort: Top 3 Amenities to Enjoy at the Outer Banks’ Upscale Destination SpaNov 14, 2020 12:00 AM Sanderling Resort - Photo by sanderling-resort.com
Tripboba.com - Set on Currituck Sound and across the street from the Atlantic Ocean, Sanderling Resort is 3.1 miles from Pine Island Audubon Sanctuary and 3.7 miles from the town of Duck, North Carolina. This upscale resort offers a variety of spa services in addition to luxurious hotels and vacation rentals.
Enjoy the luxuries of privacy, space, and solitude at the resort with their highlight amenities including direct access to the beach, restaurant and bar, three pools, an award-winning spa, fitness center, and Adventure Planners that are ready to prepare all of the details for your many Outer Banks experiences.
Don’t miss out on the best experience at Sanderling Resort. Tripboba has got you covered up with any information you’d like to know about the site, so keep reading and plan your wholesome holiday ahead with our guide!
Sanderling Resort Duck NC
Sanderling Resort Spa
The Spa at Sanderling is the main highlight of the resort perfect for your physical and mental rejuvenation. Overlooking the tranquil Currituck Sound inlet, ten treatment rooms offer coastal and seasonally inspired massage, body, and facial treatments. The Sanderling signature treatments draw from the unique natural resources of the Outer Banks coastline, lending a memorable coastal flavor to your experience.
Their spa treatments offer some massage, body care, and skin restoration services as well as other services specially designed for men. The signature treatment menus including Island Oasis, The Sea Splendor, Sea Creations Facial, and Ocean Serenity Ritual.
Island Oasis offers a customized Sanderling facial and reflexology massage. The sea splendor helps you unwind with their custom scrub, seaweed wrap, and body oil. Sea Creations Facial is an intensive-action facial massage using highly concentrated serum applied with a tiger conch shell, followed by massaging a luxurious cream into the skin with heated obsidian stones and cool coral stones.
On the other hand, Ocean Serenity Ritual includes a hydro tub massage, facial massage and masque, scalp treatment, signature ocean sea salt glow and moisturizing body wrap, Scots Hose massage, and Vichy rain shower.
Spa packages offered by the resort including The Sanderling Experience, Soul Mate Sanctuary, Shared Spa Retreat, and Spa Sampler. You can also request a tailored package on your own. Aside from the spa and treatments, Sanderling Resort provides salon and bridal services.
Sanderling Resort Restaurant
Sanderling Resort has both a restaurant and bar to satisfy your hunger. Located in the historic Caffey's Inlet Life Saving Station No. 5, the renovated Lifesaving Station is Sanderling's casual, three-meals-a-day restaurant celebrating southern coastal cuisine and regional, organic products indoors and out.
Known for the "best breakfast on the Outer Banks", the Lifesaving Station serves a seasonal menu and impressive wine and beer selections.
The Sandbar features a bar and adjacent deck, serving everything from small plates and salads to sandwiches, wraps, smoothies, personal pizzas, hotdogs, and hamburgers.
Also, try one of the specialty cocktails or frozen drinks, or sample a quality house wine or local beer. The Sandbar provides service to the Resort's Beach House Deck and pools, and also provides take-out service.
The Sanderling Inn and Resort Rentals
Sanderling Resort has a wide option of accommodations including two inns, a beach house, vacation home rentals, as well as ADA-accessible accommodations. Amenities including minifridges, iron and ironing board, in-room safe, high-speed Wi-Fi, 48" Flat Screen HDTV, and concierge and bell service.
- Sanderling Resort’s North Inn is located steps from the beach, overlooking the Resort (Family) Pool. The North Inn includes spectacular ocean and sound view guestrooms located on the third floor. Guestrooms offer king and queen-sized beds and various plenty view options to choose from: property or landscape views, dune views, pool views, sound views, and Atlantic ocean views. Some add elevator access.
- Sanderling Resort’s South Inn is adjacent to the Beach House, overlooking the Tranquility Pool. On the ground level, you are steps from the pool. The middle floors feature dune and sound views, while the top third floor offers glorious ocean views. Elevator access is provided. Guestrooms feature king-sized bed; some add fireplace and a large porch, ground floor patio, as well as luxurious oversized bathrooms. Suites add a queen sleeper sofa in the living room and a kitchenette.
- Sanderling Resort’s Beach House is at the center of it all. From the Beach House Oceanview King guestrooms you'll have the best chance to see dolphins at play and just downstairs you'll enjoy the Beach House Bar and outside firepit. Some rooms are ADA-accessible and add queen pullout sofa, queen sleeper sofa, fireplace, and oversized bathroom/double vanity.
- Sanderling Resort’s vacation homes offer you utter privacy for families, friends, and large groups. You can opt for one of the vacation homes available, such as Caffey House, Evans House, Swan House, Griggs House, and Harris House.
- 36 Questions That Lead to Love: With Tips How to Do It Properly!
- Best 75+ Who Knows Me Better Questions To Ask To Your Friends And Family!
- 110+ Patriotic Independence Day Greetings to Complete Your Independence Day Celebration
- 80+ Dad Jokes 2020 and Other Dad Jokes That Will Crack You Up
- 150+ Funny Questions to Ask on Instagram Story to Build A Deeper Relationship with Your Followers