Tripboba.com - South Beach, or also known as SoBe, The Beach, The Blue & Pink, The Sun and Fun Capital of the World, The American Riviera, is a neighborhood located in Miami Beach, Florida, United States.
South Beach is home to many interesting attractions, ranging from museums, historic sites, libraries, theaters, shopping malls, and popular streets. Besides interesting places, South Beach also has a lot of fun events and festivals held every year.
Some of the popular events and festivals that annually held in South Beach are:
- Art Basel Miami, which is an art exhibition held in December
- Miami Fashion Week, which is a fashion week held in March
- Food Network South Beach Wine and Food Festival, which is a food festival held in February
- Miami International Film Festival, which is an international film festival held in March
- Miami Marathon, which is a marathon held in January, and many more.
Other things that are no less fun to explore in South Beach are the restaurants. There are many great South Beach restaurant where you can get a taste of the local cuisine. In this article, Tripboba will share several South Beach restaurants that are worth visiting during your time in South Beach.