The San Luis Resort: A Comfort and Luxurious Resort in Texas!Nov 02, 2020 08:45 PM The San Luis Resort - Photo by Pixabay from Pexels
Tripboba.com - Texas, a land with wide barren areas with a lot of cactus trees grew on it. It is something that probably comes into your mind when you think about Texas, like in many western movies.
But, can you imagine if there is a soothing and comfortable resort in Texas? Well, this resort is very well-known by the name of The San Luis Resort.
Want to know more about it? Scroll down to find out everything about The San Luis Resort!
- The San Luis Resort Galveston
- The San Luis Resort Accommodations
- The San Luis Resort Contacts
- The San Luis Resort Restaurants
The San Luis Resort Galveston
The San Luis Resort is the most comfort and luxurious resort that is located in Galveston city, Southeast Texas, the United States. Galveston itself is a port city, with using its all sea and beach potential to make a great income to the city.
One of the great income is from tourism, and The San Luis Resort is one of the best resorts in town. Only 3 kilometers away from Moody Gardens, The San Luis Resort is very easy to visit in Galveston.
The San Luis Resort Accommodations
Besides easy to reach, The San Luis Resort has excellent accommodations for you who want to experience the luxury and comfort of a hotel's room. because of their good service and accommodation,
The San Luis Resort had achieved the AAA Four Diamond Award since 1999. Thus, it is not that hard to say The San Luis Resort is one of the best resorts and spas in the world.
You are welcomed to enjoy every accommodation in The San Luis Resort, such as:
1. Guest RoomBeachfront standard to deluxe and premium guest rooms are provided for you in The San Luis Resort. All sections in the guest rooms are designed with elegance and comfort to make you want to stay longer.
Enjoy the view of the Gulf of Mexico from your private balconies, equipped with outdoor chairs and other furniture, while working or just enjoying the breeze that really helps for your relaxation.
2. Club 10Club Ten accommodations are the perfect room for you who is an adult and don't have children because you can enjoy your mini-bottle of Prosecco in your room without worry and free. This is one of the unique services that you will get in Club 10 rooms.
Not only free-alcohol, but you will also get complimentary valet parking and for the best, but you will also be considered as a VIP guest in The Steakhouse, Grotto, Blake's Bistro, and all Landry’s Restaurants located on the resort.
3. SuitsIf you come with your big family or a lot of friends on vacation, Suits accommodation is ready to accommodate everything that you and your beloved people are needed.
With a large room, a king bed, mini-fridge, un-stocked wet bar, love seat sitting area, your family will feel more relax to do all-small indoor activities in all these corner suits.
If you need a larger room, you can reserve a two-bedroom suite, or penthouse suite, which is featured a kitchen, separate living room, dining room, and sitting room. This suite is located in the condo tower.
4. The VillasThe most luxurious part of The San Luis Resort is its villas. The villas give you some exclusive services, start from a private entrance with in-room check-in, welcomed Champagne, separate veranda with personal hot tub, spa-like bathroom, valet service, and the private pool surrounding by cabanas and daybeds.
You also can upgrade your travel arrangements and chose to be picked up by limousine, like a noble person.
The San Luis Resort Contacts
For more information and reservations, you can contact The San Luis Resort, Spa & Conference Center by the following option:
5222 Seawall Boulevard, Galveston, TX 77551
The San Luis Resort Restaurants
Choose from a selection of some nice restaurants in The San Luis Resort, Galveston that will absolutely satisfy your hunger with their charming and delicious food.
1. Blake’s Bistro
Blake’s Bistro, as the newest restaurant in The San Luis Resort, has some menu that can fill your belly, such as oversized sandwiches, gourmet burgers, and fresh salads. Additionally, you are free to enjoy your food in the dining room, in the Bistro family-lounge, or by the pool.
Italian food, one of the most delicious food in the world, is now available in The San Luis Resort, especially in Grotto. They have some variants of pasta, like delicious veal, chicken, seafood, and house-made pasta that you can eat while being satisfied by the blue and white scenery of Mexico Gulf.
3. The Steakhouse
The most well-known restaurant in The San Luis Resort because of the unbelievably delicious steak. Other menus that you might be you want to taste are seafood and fine wine collections.
4. San Luis Bar
Relax a little bit by drinking some beers and cocktails while watching live sports on a big fat screen television.
5. Cup + Cone
Everything about sweet and cold food, like ice cream, gelato, and an assortment of gourmet chocolate, you can find in Cup + Cone. Also for drinks, you can sip a cappuccino or black coffee if you want to balance between sweet and bitter in your mouth.
6. Landry’s Seafood House
Not all restaurants in The San Luis Resort have a seafood menu as complete and delicious as Landry’s Seafood House.
7. Rainforest Cafe
Besides, to serve American and tropical favorites and desserts, Rainforest Cafe also sells some good souvenirs for the tourists. make sure to buy some as a reminder of The San Luis Resort, one of the best resorts in Galveston city.
Everything you eat and drink will taste better if be accompanied by beautiful scenery. IHOP has these two things. Highly recommended to visit IHOP at least an hour before the night comes to see the most beautiful sunsets in Galveston.
- 36 Questions That Lead to Love: With Tips How to Do It Properly!
- Best 75+ Who Knows Me Better Questions To Ask To Your Friends And Family!
- 110+ Patriotic Independence Day Greetings to Complete Your Independence Day Celebration
- 80+ Dad Jokes 2020 and Other Dad Jokes That Will Crack You Up
- 150+ Funny Questions to Ask on Instagram Story to Build A Deeper Relationship with Your Followers