6 Top Kure Beach Hotels: Where to Stay at the North Carolina Coastal Town Full of AttractionsDec 30, 2020 11:45 PM
3. Kure Beach Hotels Near Pier
By the Pier Motel
The closest accommodations to the fish pier are provided by the local motels. Overlooking the Kure Beach fishing pier and the Atlantic Ocean, By the Pier Motel is a modest hotel adjacent to the Ocean Front Park & Pavilion and 3 miles from the North Carolina Aquarium at Fort Fisher.
Featuring ocean views, the 8 straightforward rooms offer cable TV and free Wi-Fi, as well as microwaves, minifridges and coffeemakers. An airy, simply furnished cottage is also available. Parking is complimentary.
4. Kure Beach Hotels with Indoor Pool
While some nearby motels offer outdoor pools, you can opt for Best Western Plus Wilmington/Carolina Beach to enjoy an indoor pool facility. This straightforward hotel is 14 a minute walk from Tregembo Animal Park, 3 miles from the beaches at Masonboro Island State Natural Area, and 9 miles from the USS North Carolina Battleship Memorial Park.
The understated rooms have free Wi-Fi, flat-screen TVs and desks, plus minifridges, microwaves and coffeemakers. Suites add separate living areas, whirlpool tubs and/or balconies.
Hot breakfast and parking are free. Other amenities include a 24/7 fitness center, an indoor pool and a hot tub, as well as a business center and a coin-operated laundry.
- 36 Questions That Lead to Love: With Tips How to Do It Properly!
- Best 75+ Who Knows Me Better Questions To Ask To Your Friends And Family!
- 110+ Patriotic Independence Day Greetings to Complete Your Independence Day Celebration
- 80+ Dad Jokes 2020 and Other Dad Jokes That Will Crack You Up
- 150+ Funny Questions to Ask on Instagram Story to Build A Deeper Relationship with Your Followers