Petoskey State Park HikingNov 23, 2020 11:30 PM
Hikers, challenge your skills at Petoskey State Park hiking trails. They have two different trails that run along the park. They are the Old Baldy Trail and Portage Trail. Let's learn about the two trails:
1. Old Baldy Trail
If you are looking for a stairway trekking, you may want to try the Old Baldy Trail. It's a half-mile trail, rated difficult for the uphill section.
They include a trail with a start that will lead you to the Old Baldy. It's a stable dune that is popular among visitors of the park. Great views await you at the peak of the dune. You can see the breathtaking view of the bay from the point.
2. Portage Trail
As for The Portage Trail, it runs through very diverse terrain. It leads the hikers to a variety of plants and wildlife. It's a 1.75-mile-long trail, rated hard for the forested and steep track. You can access this park from the Old Baldy trailhead and also from the Tannery Creek Campground.
Petoskey State Park Beach
- 36 Questions That Lead to Love: With Tips How to Do It Properly!
- Best 75+ Who Knows Me Better Questions To Ask To Your Friends And Family!
- 110+ Patriotic Independence Day Greetings to Complete Your Independence Day Celebration
- 80+ Dad Jokes 2020 and Other Dad Jokes That Will Crack You Up
- 150+ Funny Questions to Ask on Instagram Story to Build A Deeper Relationship with Your Followers
Natura Park Beach Eco Resort: A Guide to This 4-Star Resort For Your Complete Holiday in Punta Cana!
Pines Lake Resort: Unwind Your Holiday Season at This Wonderful Resort in California!
Holiday Inn Resort Panama City Beach: A Must Visit Beachfront Resort in Panama City Beach For Your Great Escape!
Yosemite Lakes RV Resort: Best Summer Destination in California to Fight-off the Heat!
Visit Blind Creek Beach, the Clothing Optional Beach in Florida, and Watch the Turtles Waddling to the Ocean Shores!