Visit Sea Girt Beach NJ for a Wonderful Vacation Experience in New Jersey!Dec 11, 2020 11:12 PM Photo by John Abella on Flickr
Tripboba.com - Sea Girt's beaches and boardwalk are open on a year-round basis. Sea Girt Beach NJ invites you to swim and sunbathe on the clean, dry, white sandy beaches during the summer season and take a stroll on the beautifully landscaped boardwalk that is happily reminiscent of an earlier period.
The Sea Girt Beach NJ boardwalk has an impressive panoramic view of the Atlantic Ocean that begins at the Iconic Sea Girt Lighthouse and continues to the charmingly welcoming town's southern end. If you intend to visit Sea Girt Beach NJ, read this article because the detailed information about this location has been compiled by Tripboba!
Sea Girt NJ Beach Badges
Season badges will be made available on Community Pass Spring of 2021
- Please be advised that prices may change in 2021
- Seasonal Badges ages 12 years and over - $110.00
- Limited Daily Badges are available - $11.00 each
- Senior Season Badge 65 years and over - $65.00
- Daily Badge Coupon Book (10 coupons) - $100.00
- Kayak Storage - Season - $225.00 (if previously registered)
- Storage Box - Season - $225.00 (if previously registered)
- Convenience fee added to all credit card transactions equal to 3% of the transaction cost.
- Lost Seasonal Badges - Unfortunately, a new seasonal badge must be purchased as a replacement
There are now Bath House and Bath House badges available. Please contact the beach office for more details if you are eligible for Bath House. Bathroom services will be available, but social distancing will be imposed, and bathrooms will be closed for cleaning daily. There will be open outdoor showers; there will not be water fountains available.
As the season continues, all policies will be re-evaluated, and suitable improvements made if necessary. For all residents, beach patrons, and workers, the aim is to create a healthy atmosphere. Thanks for the cooperation you expect.
Sea Girt Beach NJ DirectionsPhoto by Mark on Flickr
Wondering how to get to Sea Girt Beach NJ? You can get to Sea Girt Beach by Bus or Train. These are the lines and routes that have stops nearby:
- Bus: 317, 830
- Train: NJCL
Meanwhile, Sea Girt Beach NJ Lighthouse is located at the northeast corner of Sea Girt, at Ocean Avenue and Beacon Boulevard. There is convenient access to the lighthouse. Take Exit 98 from the Garden State Parkway to Route 138 East. Follow the signs to Belmar's Ocean Avenue and head south through Spring Lake.
You can see the red brick lighthouse right ahead at the south end of Spring Lake. Turn right onto Brown Road, go one block, and then turn left onto First Avenue, take the first left onto Beacon over the Wreck Pond Bridge into Sea Girt. Here you go! Turn east on Beacon Boulevard and drive it to Ocean Avenue whether you're going north or south on Route 71.
One block west of the lighthouse, New Jersey Transit buses from the Port Authority, New York City, stop at Beacon Boulevard and First Avenue. NJT's Jersey Shore Line trains stop in Spring Lake.
Sea Girt NJ Beach RulesPhoto by Charlie Fineran on Flickr
The beach will be available on weekends only, beginning on Memorial Day Weekend. The full-time service starts on June 19 and lasts until September 6.
- Reminder - No smoking on the beach and boardwalk.
- No dogs are permitted on the boardwalk at any time.
- No dogs allowed, inclusive, on Borough Beaches, March 15 to September 30.
Sea Girt NJ Beach RentalsPhoto by ERIC SEILER on Flickr
In the year 1875, Sea Girt Beach NJ was founded but was not incorporated until 1917. It is a small resort town occupying an area of 1.05 square miles with about 2,148 residents with a very low density. It varies from the other beach towns in New Jersey because most individuals are residents year-round.
In the holiday period from May until September, Sea Girt Beach NJ attracts much of its visitors. For most vacationers who flock to its beaches, Sea Girt Beach NJ rentals are very cheap. Visitors may opt to rent a beachfront house, stay in a luxury bed and breakfast, or a recently refurbished condominium. By the week or by the season, vacationers can rent.
Most rentals are placed very close to all the events enjoyed by visitors. Fishing, camping, bike trails, and spending time on the beach are hobbies included. Many restaurants are also situated next to the rentals, making it a fun stay for visitors. It is the best place to chill on the sand, with a beer in hand, spending long days in the sun.
- 36 Questions That Lead to Love: With Tips How to Do It Properly!
- Best 75+ Who Knows Me Better Questions To Ask To Your Friends And Family!
- 110+ Patriotic Independence Day Greetings to Complete Your Independence Day Celebration
- 80+ Dad Jokes 2020 and Other Dad Jokes That Will Crack You Up
- 150+ Funny Questions to Ask on Instagram Story to Build A Deeper Relationship with Your Followers