Tripboba.com - Ordering things online is something many of us do in modern times.We don’t have to go to the shop and spend time and energy in choosing products.
Instead, we can do it on our bed, even while wearing pajamas. One thing though, after we order the products, we will definitely expect it to be delivered safe and sound.
For this matter, delivery couriers are often get blamed for broken packages or when they place it in an unsafe spot. While it’s not always their fault, some of them obviously didn’t even try.
Danielle McPherson uploaded her photo of an Amazon package placed on decorative rocks near her house, with a few pebbles thrown on top of the box.
Danielle’s tweet went viral in no time and people are replying to the tweet with their own experience of Amazon trying to hid their parcels when they couldn’t find the person. Check out the photos down below!
Some of the replies implied that it’s not the deliveryman’s fault that they hid the package so “effortlessly”. When people don’t have a proper mailbox where the deliveryman can use for storing the mails, then it’s not their responsibility to make one. Deliverymen also have tight time frame and can’t go searching around every house for a good spot. However, the pictures are still hilarious to look at!
- 4 Best Vegetarian Pasta Recipes for Healthy Pasta with Flavorful Sauce
- 4 Beer Bread Recipes You Should Try to Enjoy Baked Good Loaves in No Time!
- 5 Simple Rockfish Recipes to Enjoy the Seafood Goodness for Your Weeknight
- 5 Best Baked Fish Recipes with Easiest and Simplest Steps to Cook for Family Dinner
- Swiss Roll Recipe: 3 Amazing Recipes to Spongy and Creamy Swiss Roll Cake