Tripboba.com - "It is what it is",
That’s what people say when they have no choice but to accept. Some situations just can’t be controlled and the best thing to do next is just to go on with life, not frowning upon the situation for too long. Sometimes, this happens to us too, when we thought we did our best but the universe decided that you’re going to have to be more patient.
A subreddit named "Well that sucks" is the perfect place for people to share their "it is what it is" moments. Though it sounds sad, it’s actually funny that we all experience similar things in life, and that makes us hanging in here for a longer time.
The subreddit has the bio saying "For everything that happens in everyday life that makes you say 'well, that sucks'..".
The community now has 2.3 million members since it was first created in May 2013. It’s a pretty popular subreddit right now with high post traffic. Without further ado, check out our picks for you from the page and say "well, that sucks" with us.
1. So.. Got my shiny new Tablet on Monday - Delivered with care from FedEx...
2. Losing 2 fingers in a work-related accident on the day my new guitar arrived.
3. Yearbook photo from my first year as a teacher.
4. Someone came in and ordered 46 sandwich combos at 1:45 AM. We close at 2.
5. Waited the entire summer to harvest potatoes and this is all my garden produced.
6. After losing 1/3rd of my weight, I finally didn't feel too fat anymore. The toilet disagreed.
7. Paid extra for this “window” seat.
8. Took 2 months to receive this mushroom grow kit due to a misplaced package slip. It arrived like this.
9. I married the person who does this
10. They are the same plants, bought at the same store on the same day.
11. Built a brand new house and the day of final inspection come to find its infested with mold
12. Obviously scatterbrained today, I put a laundry detergent pod in the dishwasher :(
13. The SoCal heat wave killed my pumpkin
14. Potato person, I raise you my carrot.
15. Attempting to unload the groceries. Of course, this is the only thing that fell.
- Emerald Bay State Park: A Helpful Guide to Explore the Area of Lake Tahoe!
- Top 5 Cocoa Beach Hotels to Stay the Night at The Quintessential Beach Town in Florida
- Buttermilk Falls State Park: Have Best Day Trips Around NY!
- Wildwood Beach: Get To Know An Extra-Wide, Clean, and Safe Beach In New Jersey
- Ozark National Forest: The Amazing Holiday Destination You Should Visit in Arkansas