Tripboba.com - Ah, love. The tricky feelings that you can’t tell if someone you have fallen for feel the same way as you do— even when we’re in a relationship, we tend to always question if our partner still loves us the same.
But, there are people who can’t even get into a relationship with the person they like, because they have been “friendzoned.”
Friendzone is a zone that someone makes for people whom they won’t date but will keep around as friends. This can mean that they’re afraid to ruin the friendship, or they simply don’t like the person in a romantic way.
But, being placed in this zone is frustrating for many people, because while their feelings don’t go away, they can keep seeing the person they like and they will still feel as if they have a chance. Well, no one can tell.
Down below are the funniest tweets picked by Tripboba about friendzone. Maybe, just maybe, you can relate to them!
If you have been liking someone for some time and they don’t show any sign that they like you back after you make your effort, then there’s a pretty big chance that you’re friendzoned!
Read the relatable tweets down below!
- 3 Ways How to See Private Instagram: Useful Guides Worth Trying
- Emerald Bay State Park: A Helpful Guide to Explore the Area of Lake Tahoe!
- Top 5 Cocoa Beach Hotels to Stay the Night at The Quintessential Beach Town in Florida
- Buttermilk Falls State Park: Have Best Day Trips Around NY!
- Wildwood Beach: Get To Know An Extra-Wide, Clean, and Safe Beach In New Jersey