Get Inspired: This Japanese Man Makes Miniature Every Day and They're So Amazing!Oct 24, 2020 09:51 PM Photo by @tanaka_tatsuya from Instagram.
Tripboba.com - “Follow your passion; it will lead to your purpose” is a very wise advice once said by Oprah Winfrey. And that’s what Tanaka Tatsuya has been doing every day. He follows his passion by making miniature art and posting them on his Instagram account every day. This miniature artist who was born in Kumamoto Prefecture has amassed 2.6 followers today.
Tatsuya began creating “Miniature Calendar” in 2011, which is a form of art where he uses items that we use every day in life to be featured in her miniature works. He also had held exhibition titled “Miniature Life Exhibition: Tatsuya Tanaka’s World of Resemblance,” which was held both in Japan and internationally.
Without further ado, let’s check out his works and be inspired of them! Maybe you can make miniature arts too from the things you can find around you.
1. Cosmetic Bento
2. Golf Course Meal
3. Candle Eel
4. XXXXXXL Size Pizza
5. La La Laundry
6. How to cook hot dog
7. Blackboard Tennis
8. Post Socket
10. Night Phone
11. Eye Mac
13. Uber Eats
14. Seasonal Clothes
16. Hang Laundry
17. Invisible Voyage
18. Fast Travel
19. Clean Screen
20. Mosquito vs Strange
- 36 Questions That Lead to Love: With Tips How to Do It Properly!
- Best 75+ Who Knows Me Better Questions To Ask To Your Friends And Family!
- 110+ Patriotic Independence Day Greetings to Complete Your Independence Day Celebration
- 80+ Dad Jokes 2020 and Other Dad Jokes That Will Crack You Up
- 150+ Funny Questions to Ask on Instagram Story to Build A Deeper Relationship with Your Followers