Tripboba.com - Many of us love our grandma – they’re full of life advice and warmth. They have experienced so much in their life, from the good things to the bitter ones, which make them very wise to be heard.
Sometimes, they can also be annoying and hilarious because of how outdated they are. But, have you ever wanted to have an online grandma? Well, now you’ve got one!
Myrna Tellingheusen has been entertaining her followers by tweeting witty tweets since 2015, keeping her unique thoughts which are very spot on, talking about current issues and her life.
According to her bio, she is a retired executive assistant at Hughes Aircraft company. Now she’s volunteering to her neighborhood of Vaca Muerta Estates, which is a retirement community just north of San Diego, California.
Though many of her followers also believe that the person behind the account isn’t a real old lady, that doesn’t make her tweets any less funny. Let it be a mystery and enjoy reading her tweets!
- Grand Park Royal Cancun: Spend the Nights at This Luxurious Accommodation in Mexico!
- Forest Lawn Memorial Park Hollywood Hills: All the Things You Should Know
- Guide to Nickerson State Park: Experience the Best Camping in Massachusetts!
- Chihuly Garden and Glass: A Complete Guide Before Getting Immersed With Dale Chihuly's Masterpieces
- How to Print Double Sided: Useful Tutorials to Duplex Printing from Mac and Google Docs