Tripboba.com - Most of us grew up along with pop culture surrounding our lives, from movies, music, to animations. But no one would expect this one.
Francois Dourlen has a big brain to mix those pop culture stuffs with what we often see in real life – public transports, our car, a bench, trees, and many more. In his series “smARTphone,” he uses his iPhone to show the picture of the pop culture reference and blend it with the background behind the phone.
His posts are very interesting to look at and it seems like he gets inspired very often by his surroundings. This filmmaker and photographer had amassed 202K followers so far, and it’s going strong!
Let’s take a look at his mix and match down below.
His popularity went up drastically after he posted these mash-up photos in 2013. He also writes books, as well as collaborating with companies such as Apple, Disney, Marvel, and Netflix.
Since the release of his latest films, several producers and agencies have contacted him for collaborations. He’s also chosen by Google and Volvo as an ambassador.
- Emerald Bay State Park: A Helpful Guide to Explore the Area of Lake Tahoe!
- Top 5 Cocoa Beach Hotels to Stay the Night at The Quintessential Beach Town in Florida
- Buttermilk Falls State Park: Have Best Day Trips Around NY!
- Wildwood Beach: Get To Know An Extra-Wide, Clean, and Safe Beach In New Jersey
- Ozark National Forest: The Amazing Holiday Destination You Should Visit in Arkansas