40 Fathers Day Wishes to Celebrate Our Real Hero’s Special DayMar 02, 2021 10:05 PM Fathers Day Wishes - Photo by Katie E from Pexels
Tripboba.com - "A dad is the anchor upon which his children stand." — Unknown
Wish your beloved father a very Happy Father’s Day with some sweet, heartfelt messages and show your love through the power of words. Tripboba has selected some Fathers Day wishes for daughters, sons, wives, and even fellow dads to send to the great figure who’s always given inspiration to all. Keep scrolling and pick your favorite lines to celebrate the day!
Happy Fathers Day wishes
Fathers Day wishes from daughter
A father is his daughter’s first love. Send one of these Fathers Day wishes to show how grateful you are to be his lovely princess.
- “Happy Father’s Day! You mean everything to me. Without you, I could never be the person I am today. Thank you!” — Unknown
- “Happy Father’s Day! May you receive much joy and stay blessed! May God always shower you with boundless happiness!” — Unknown
- “As a daughter, if I offered to be born once more, I’d ask for you to be my dad again. You’re the best dad in the world. Happy Father’s Day.” — Unknown
- “Life is not a fairy tale, still, you raised me like a princess. You are the true king of my heart. I love you so much. Happy Fathers Day dear dad!” — Unknown
- “Your love, care, and sacrifice made my life beautiful. Without you, I’d be so hopeless and incomplete. Happy Father’s Day, Papa.” — Unknown
- “The happiest moment of my life was when I was born. Because I had the privilege to be my father’s daughter.” — Unknown
- “A girl’s first true love is her father.” — Marisol Santiago
- “To her, the name of father was another name for love.” — Fanny Fern
- “No one in this world can love a girl more than her father.” — Michael Ratnadeepak
- “I’ll always be my dad’s daughter if nothing else.” ― Angie Thomas, On the Come Up
- “Our greatest gift in life is Love and the wisdom of our Fathers.” ― Dr. Tony Beizaee
Reliable” ― Richelle E. Goodrich, Being Bold: Quotes, Poetry, & Motivations for Every Day of the Year
Fathers Day wishes from son
A father and his son have a unique bond like the one possessed amongst two best friends. Make sure you send Fathers Day wishes to your greatest inspiration in this life!
- “Happy Fathers Day! There is no unconditional love on earth greater than the love of a father to his son.” — Unknown
- “You’re the true hero from my childhood. Times may have changed but the things I have learned from you are both ageless and priceless. Happy Fathers Day!” — Unknown
- “I have never seen such a great combination of honesty, courage, and self-respect in anyone but you. You are the kind of father this world should have in numbers. Happy Father’s Day!” — Unknown
- “You are special in every way I can think of. You are the perfect kind of dad because no one else could handle such a mischievous child like me. Happy Father’s Day!” — Unknown
- “Dad, despite the fact you can be a right grumpy bastard, I’m so incredibly grateful to have you in my life.” ― K.A. Hill, The Winners' Guide
- “I got my dad a great father's Day present. He called to say: 'Ach. Zis present is so good I now think it vas almost vorth having children.” ― Johann Hari
- “When I was small I felt like a Superhero as my father threw me up in the air. Now after reaching this success peak I unmask - Real Superhero made me Superhero!” ― Hasil Paudyal
- “A father is a teacher, a singer, a doctor, a lawyer & every heroic character to his son. But a son is only a son to a father.” ― Sajal Sazzad
- “I always play with words, now I'm out of words I don't know how to describe you because you're my Father.. But surely I can say I love you” ― shujoy chowdhury
Fathers Day wishes for husband
Be proud of your husband for being a great father to your children. Let him know how much you and your little family love him by sending one of these heartwarming Fathers Day wishes.
- “You are so full of compassion, love, and strength. When we need a strong hand of support in our family, you are always there. I love you for being who you are and for all that you do. Happy Father’s Day to a wonderful husband and father!” — Unknown
- “Happy Father’s Day to the man of my heart, the father of our children, the love of my life. I love our family and I love you!” — Unknown
- “Life has given us a wonderful family, a happy home, and love for each other. Most importantly, it has given us each other. I am so grateful to have you as my husband. Happy Father’s Day.” — Unknown
- “You are the hero of our children; they feel loved because they know that their father loves them. On this important day, I want to tell you to have a happy Father’s Day. We wish you well.” — Unknown
- “You give our children someone to admire, respect, and honor. You are a fantastic father! Happy Father’s Day TO My Faithful Husband!” — Unknown
- “Our hearts are knit together in love. Our lives are built on that love, peace, and happiness. Our children are blessed because of that love. We must be doing something right!! Happy Father’s Day To My Husband…My Love!” — Unknown
- “The great love that I have for you is getting stronger, our angels are very happy because they have a father who loves them. Happy Father’s Day.” — Unknown
- “Fathers Are The Humble Everyday Real Servicemen” ― Richelle E. Goodrich, Slaying Dragons: Quotes, Poetry, & a few Short Stories for Every Day of the Year
- “The sacred gift of parenthood is inscribe in the universal words ‘Papa’ and ‘Mama’.” ― Lailah Gifty Akita, Think Great: Be Great!
- “Mother elevate the child with the shield of her feather. But father teaches the child to aviate with their own feather.” ― Hari krishnan Nair, WHO AM I
Happy Fathers Day wishes for a friend
Celebrate Father’s Day with your homies as fellow fathers with one of these Fathers Day wishes.
- “Dear friend, I would like to greet you on this Father’s Day because I know you’re a devoted Father and worried about your children. I wish you all the best today and always, congratulations.” — Unknown
- “Your children are your whole life and that causes a lot of admiration. I wish you spend a nice day with them, congratulations my friend for being a great Father.” — Unknown
- “Beautiful is the man who leaves a legacy that of shared love and life. It is he who transfers meaning, assigns significance and conveys in his loving touch the fine art and gentle shaping of a life. This man shall be called, Father.” ― Stella Payton
- “Father is Everyone's First Preceptor. Happy Father's Day!” ― Mohith Agadi
- “We come into the world through a man and a woman. But life blessings us with many fathers and mothers.” ― Lailah Gifty Akita, Think Great: Be Great!
- “For me, a father supplies sperm and his part of the chromosomes necessary for life. But a dad? He gives of his time & wisdom while nurturing forever memories and life lessons with his heart.” ― Sandra Sealy
- “The true test of a father’s legacy is that it rests in every life except his own, for to leave a true legacy we must divest ourselves of everything so that the investment in our families can be everything.” ― Craig D. Lounsbrough
- “True men embrace their responsibility. They know being a father should be real, not just owning a name.” ― Ephantus Mwenda, The Girl From America
- “Fathers are the pillars of the home. Without them, the citadel of confidence crumbles. Without them, the tendrils of hope withers. Without them, sweet and great dreams turn to nightmares.” ― Michael Bassey Johnson, The Book of Maxims, Poems and Anecdotes
- “The difference between a ‘man’ and a ‘father’ is that the former shares his genes, but latter gives his life.” ― Craig D. Lounsbrough
- 36 Questions That Lead to Love: With Tips How to Do It Properly!
- Best 75+ Who Knows Me Better Questions To Ask To Your Friends And Family!
- 80+ Dad Jokes 2020 and Other Dad Jokes That Will Crack You Up
- 150+ Funny Questions to Ask on Instagram Story to Build A Deeper Relationship with Your Followers
- 100 Easy General Knowledge Questions and Answers for Kids Between the Age of 4-15 Years!