50+ Baby Shower Messages to Welcome the Adorable Little Bundle of Joy to the World!May 04, 2021 08:30 PM Baby Shower Messages - Photo by Paola Vasquez from Pexels
Tripboba.com - If you are looking for some beautiful words to send some baby shower messages to a mom-to-be, then you are landing on the right page!
Through this article, Tripboba will inspire you with more than 50 baby shower messages. Make sure to congratulate the mom-to-be and her baby all the best through our collections of baby shower messages, ranging from card and gift messages to funny messages.
So, just check out these baby shower messages and pick your favorite lines to send to the new momma!
Baby shower card message
- "Congratulations, little one, for finding yourself the best parents you could ever wish to have."
- "Congratulations on the upcoming birth of your new baby. Wishing you the best in health and happiness."
- "Congratulations on the birth of your new baby. Sending well wishes for health and happiness."
- "Best wishes and plenty of health throughout the remainder of your pregnancy. We look forward to meeting your new baby."
- "I don’t know who is more blessed, you for having a new little baby or the baby for having you as parents. Congratulations on your new baby."
- "I wish you all the best in the upcoming months before you give birth to a sweet new member of your family."
- "Sending well wishes to you and your baby. Enjoy the happy journey known as parenthood."
- "Sweet, little baby, I wish you a future that is always bright, happy, and filled with laughter."
- "Wishing you a magical and memorable few years of upcoming babyhood. All the best. We love you."
- "Having a baby is the most wonderful experience in the world, although you are a bit scared, I am sure you will ace it. All the best darling."
Baby shower gift message
- "God has blessed you with a life to look after. We will be praying for you to have the wisdom, patience, and endurance to carry through with your job."
- "Congratulations on your pregnancy. We are excited that you are having a baby. We hope you continue to be blessed. We know that your new baby will be blessed having you as parents."
- "Blessings to you on the birth of your new baby. Wishing you days of joy and happiness."
- "The addition of a new baby brings with it the chance to love and cherish to your heart’s content."
- "There is nothing quite as wonderful as the birth of a new baby. Wishing you love and health during this time."
- "You two deserve every bit of happiness this baby is going to bring you. Congrats!"
- "May your days be filled with pleasure now that your new, adorable little bundle of joy is here."
- "Now that your new bundle of joy is here, I wish you joy as your journey into parenthood."
- "So happy to hear about the arrival of the baby. Congratulations to the whole family."
- "So many happy and wonder-filled times ahead for you…congratulations."
Baby shower messages for boy
- "Congratulations on the new life you are getting ready to bring into the world."
- "Congratulations on bringing your new baby into the world. Here’s to wishing you love, happiness, and the best of luck."
- "We know your life is filled with joy, as you have (baby’s name) for a boy!"
- "I hope your life is always filled with joy, wonder, and happiness. Welcome to the family sweet baby."
- "Sending happy thoughts your way as you prepare to welcome a little someone new to your family."
- "You are having a fantastic little boy, with the cutest nose and perfect smile. He seems to have mommy’s gorgeous eyes and comes with a truckload of style!"
- "A baby boy arrives, and just like that everything changes. The world gets bigger, the heart grows fuller, and life gets better as he is in it."
- "A cute baby boy is on his way to fill your lives with endless love, congratulations to your family."
- "Get ready for baseball games, bike rides and many more surprises, congratulations and welcome to motherhood."
- "You are my best friend in the world, and I cannot say how happy I am for you. I am sure you will be the world’s best mom, and he is one lucky kid."
Baby shower messages for girl
- A beautiful little girl to play with and adore, to spoil a little and love a lot, who could ask for more!
- Booties and bonnets, ribbons and lace, little stuffed toys all over the place. Congratulations on your sweet little girl.
- A great joy is coming all wrapped in pink. We can’t wait to meet her.
- We’re tutu excited to meet your darling daughter — best wishes for the pregnancy.
- We know she’s going to fill your life with joy and love.
- We can’t wait to spoil your little princess. She’s already so loved.
- "She will be the princess of your house, she will change your life forever, and you will love her with all your heart. Congratulations, and we cannot wait to meet the cutie pie."
- "We rejoice with you for this sweet gift. May she grow up to be a loving person with a gentle spirit."
- "Congratulations on giving your boy the most precious gift ever – a baby sister."
- "Having a baby girl is one of the most wonderful, exciting, awesome, life-changing events of your life. Congratulations."
Funny baby shower messages
- Your new arrival is blessed to have such wonderful parents in you two. Congratulations!
- The stork was like the first drone delivery. But, oh what a package you were delivered. Congrats.
- Welcome to parenthood where going to the grocery store by yourself is now considered a vacation.
- Hitting the bottle is going to take on a whole new meaning.
- Parenthood is one of the best journeys in life. Buckle up and enjoy the ride.
- We looked up “amazing parents” on Wikipedia, and your photos popped up. Congrats and have fun with your new delivery.
- Parenthood: the scariest hood you’ll ever go through.
- A toast to the bun in your oven!
- Can’t wait to welcome your new tiny Overlord!
- Raising kids is a walk in the park. Jurassic Park that is.
- You’re a parent. It’s your circus and those are your monkeys.
- To the Mom most likely to teach neighborhood kids how to swear.
- Congrats…you now live in a madhouse run by a tiny army you created yourself.
- 36 Questions That Lead to Love: With Tips How to Do It Properly!
- Best 75+ Who Knows Me Better Questions To Ask To Your Friends And Family!
- 80+ Dad Jokes 2020 and Other Dad Jokes That Will Crack You Up
- 150+ Funny Questions to Ask on Instagram Story to Build A Deeper Relationship with Your Followers
- 100 Easy General Knowledge Questions and Answers for Kids Between the Age of 4-15 Years!