3. Funny Quotes On Fake Friends
Here is a top list of best funny quotes on friends about fake people and fake friends.
- “Growing up means realizing a lot of your friends aren’t really your friends.”
- “Some friends are like pennies, two-faced and worthless.”
- “Fake friends are like shadows. They follow you in the sun but leave you in the dark.”
- "An open enemy is better than a false friend.”
- “Fake friends are around when they think you’re cool. True friends are around even when they think you’re a fool.”
- “It’s funny how you’re nice to my face. It’s hilarious how you talk shit behind my back. And it’s downright comical that you think I’m unaware.”
- “A real situation will always expose a fake friend.”
4. Funny Quotes On Missing Friends
Tell your special someone you miss him with this. I miss your funny quotes on friends; whatever distance between you will feel smaller when you know you are both thinking about each other.
- Your presence is my obsession.
- Hearing the words “I miss you” from the right person is an amazing feeling.
- To me, the brightest and most colorful garden looks dull and dreary without you in it.
- Where you used to be, there is a hole in the world, which I find myself.
- Missing someone is a part of loving them. If you’re never apart, you’ll never really know how strong your love is.
- I can’t breathe without you. You leave me breathless when you’re with me. Who should adjust?
- Not sure if I miss you or I miss insulting you.
5. Funny Quotes About Friends On Pinterest
- "A friend never defends a husband who gets his wife an electric skillet for her birthday." Erma Bombeck
- "The holy passion of friendship is so sweet and steady and loyal and enduring a nature that it will last through a whole lifetime, if not asked to lend money." Mark Twain
- "Knowledge cannot replace friendship. I’d rather be an idiot than lose you." Patrick to Spongebob
- "It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them." Ralph Waldo Emerson
- "It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn’t use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like, ‘What about lunch?’" A.A. Milne
- "Friends are people who know you really well and like you anyway." Greg Tamblyn
- "It’s important to our friends to believe that we are unreservedly frank with them and important to the friendship that we are not." Mignon McLaughlin