6. Funny Quotes On Camping With Friends
The outdoors is one of those exercises you either love or dislike. Some people will go through the whole summer with their feet messy and without permission to get into electricity or cheap food, while others grimace at the simple thought of short-term bedlessness.
Here's a funny quote on friends from both sides - find where you'll see yourself.
- The stars were better company anyway. They were wonderful, and they rarely snored. – David Eddings
- Wilderness is not a luxury but a necessity of the human spirit. – Edward Abbey
- Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt – John Muir.
- And at the end of the day, your feet should be dirty, your hair messy, and your eyes sparkling. – Shanti
- Time camping is not spent; it’s invested. – Unknown
- A great many people, and more all the time, live their entire lives without ever once sleeping out under the stars. – Alan S. Kesselheim
- There’s no wi-fi in the mountain, but you’ll find a better connection. – Unknown
7. Funny Birthday Quotes For Friends On Birthday Cakes
"Cheerful birthday" isn't the only funny quotes on friends you can put on the cake. You can say whatever you want to say!
Like my saying about cards, this set of empty words is ignored as my head's highest point. Feel free to use the adage without guarantees, or change it however you like while you think about it in your cake. Make your loved ones laugh uncontrollably - or make them fake angry and smile.
Have fun finding the ideal referral for your extraordinary loved one!
- Run before your age catches up to you!
- This cake is magic—eat one bite and get ready for the best year of your life.
- You're not old.
- Just when you think it's over, you become a butterfly.
- Surprise, it's a cake!
- You still have a hot bootie.
- We're gonna light it up!