50+ Heartfelt Birthday Wishes for Loved Ones to Convey Your Love and FeelingsJul 26, 2021 05:30 PM Birthday Wishes for Loved Ones - Photo by Giftpundits.com from Pexels
Tripboba.com - Love is one of the most inexplicable feelings in the world. Emotions are so sacred and surreal, yet so high in nature.
The thumping in your stomach, accompanied by the constant smile etched on your face, is all palpable whenever you think of your loved ones. Your loved ones are intertwined with your soul and should always be cherished.
So, why not make beautiful romantic birthday wishes for loved ones?
Read this amazing collection of birthday wishes for loved ones. With words, show your beloved the depth of your love!
Best Birthday Wishes for Loved Ones
Send these birthday wishes for loved ones and make your sweetheart smile all day.
- “Happy birthday my love! Thank you for stealing my heart!” —Unknown
- “Happy birthday sweetheart! Thank you for being my today and I hope you’ll be my tomorrow as well.” —Unknown
- “Happy birthday to the love of my life. Many happy returns on your birthday!” —Unknown
- “Happy Birthday to the girl with beauty and brain intertwined. You’re perfect just the way you’re.” —Unknown
- “Happy birthday beautiful lady! Thank you for lighting up my world like nobody else.” —Unknown
- “The moon has nothing on your beauty, darling! Happy Birthday to the prettiest girl!” —Unknown
- “Happy birthday to the best girlfriend in the world! So lucky to have you!” —Unknown
- “Happy Birthday to the love of my life! I promise to stay by your side through thick and thin.” —Unknown
- “Wishing the happiest of birthdays to the love of my life. Know this, wherever you go, I shall follow you.” —Unknown
- “You are my everything. My life would have been incomplete without you. Happy Birthday dear, May God bless you.” —Unknown
- “Words aren’t enough to let you know what you mean to me. Happy birthday, to someone so sweet!” —Unknown
- “Incredibly blessed to have an amazing person like you in my life. Happy birthday, love! May you never leave my side!” —Unknown
- “Happy birthday to the man of my life, the love I feel for you is deeper than the oceans, bigger than the mountains and I hope that nothing ever comes in between.” —Unknown
- “Happy Birthday princess! Know that my heart is yours forever.” —Unknown
- “Someday I hope to be able to give you all that you deserve and so much more. Thank you for staying by my side. Happy birthday to my man!” —Unknown
Birthday Wishes for Loved Ones QuotesBirthday Wishes for Loved Ones - Photo by Pixabay from Pexels
Convey your love and hopes towards him or her using the following birthday wishes for loved ones.
- “Happy birthday my love! You are the man of my dreams, and I am so lucky to have you!” —Unknown
- “My Love, Happy Birthday! You came into my life bearing all the bright colors, and now I’m too addicted to you!” —Unknown
- “Happy birthday my love! Thank you for helping me discover the kind of love that comes only once in a lifetime.” —Unknown
- “Happy birthday to the king of my heart! You are my heaven on earth.” —Unknown
- “Happy birthday, love! Thank you for being a constant in my life and understanding me so well.” —Unknown
- “Happy birthday my sweetheart. Thank you for watching the movie of life from the theatres of our hearts together.” —Unknown
- “When I was little, I would hear stories of happiness ever after. When I grew up, I discovered my own happiness ever after. Happy birthday, my love!” —Unknown
- “Happy birthday to you, my dream girl. Many many happy returns of the day. Have a lot of fun and joy.” —Unknown
- “Words fail before you, but my heart doesn’t lie, baby. I love you. Happy Birthday!” —Unknown
- “Happy birthday to the one I love! Sometimes, I feel like pulling my heart out of my chest to show you just how much I love you. —Unknown
- “Happy Birthday, love! You glow like a night sky and bloom like a flower in my eyes!” —Unknown
- “Happy birthday to my prince! Thank you for everything! I love you forever.” —Unknown
- “I like to think of myself as a writer. But, writing your name on the pages of my heart is what makes me happy. Happy birthday, love!” —Unknown
- “You are the most gorgeous piece of art I have ever laid my eyes on. Happy Birthday, love!” —Unknown
- “Happy Birthday to my soulmate! I want you to know that I love you immeasurably and irrevocably, in ways that no one ever can.” —Unknown
- “Falling in love with you was a once-in-a-lifetime moment, but staying in love is forever. Happy Birthday my love!” —Unknown
- “Happy birthday, hubby! Thank you for loving me even though I’m no longer young and beautiful.” —Unknown
Birthday Wishes for Deceased Loved OnesBirthday Wishes for Loved Ones - Photo by PublicDomainPictures from Pixabay
Every birthday you celebrate with your beloved ones is a great gift as you will realize when they are no more. Even after they are gone, their birthday still belongs to them.
These birthday wishes for loved ones are the best words for you to cherish the birthday of those who are already in heaven.
- “The light you brought into my life still illuminates my path despite the fact that you are no longer with me. Such is how wonderful you were to my life. As you sit in heaven enjoying the company of God, I say thank you for all the immense happiness you brought into my heart during your brief stay here on earth.” —Unknown
- “Celebrate your special day with the heavenly angels, knowing that no one can ever replace you in my heart. I miss you so much.” —Unknown
- “Happy birthday in paradise, my angel! You were my light and pillow of comfort during your earthly journey. I miss you so much.” —Unknown
- “We were not together for long, but the times spent with you left an indelible mark of true love on the walls of my heart. Wishing you nothing but total bliss as you celebrate your birthday in heaven!” —Unknown
- “We might be in different realms of life today, but I’m confident you are still looking out for me like you always did when you were here by my side. Never will there be anyone as wonderful as you in my life.” —Unknown
- “May heaven bless you with all the love and comfort you gave me when you were here. May your birthday be honored in paradise.” —Unknown
- “I’m sending you birthday wishes in heaven, Grandma, and missing you with all of my heart.” —Unknown
- “I’m sending birthday wishes to you, Grandma. Though you are in heaven, sweet memories of you remain in my heart and in my mind.” —Unknown
- “I celebrate your birthday because the day you were born was the day I was blessed with a wonderful sister. I will always celebrate that great day, even though you are now in heaven. Happy B’day!” —Unknown
- “My beautiful sister has graced heaven with her presence and destroyed my heart with her absence. As I celebrate your birthday today, I send you my love.” —Unknown
- “As you rest peacefully and happily in the bosom of your Maker, do know that you live on in my heart. Happy birthday, brother.” —Unknown
Birthday Wishes for Loved Ones in HeavenBirthday Wishes for Loved Ones - Photo by Pixabay from Pexels
Learning to cherish the birthdays of your deceased loved ones gives you the opportunity to think about them and remember the happy days spent with them.
Birthday wishes for loved ones here are dedicated to remembering all those who lost their loved ones and finding ways to remember them properly.
- “Happy birthday in heaven, my sweetheart! You were my life partner, my friend, my daily companion and my everything. Life has become painful without you and I’ve become incomplete. I wish I could meet you soon!” —Unknown
- “Happy birthday in heaven! You’re still missed down here, but we are just happy to know that you are not involved in all the mess that is going on down here.” —Unknown
- “My dear aunt, happy birthday! I still can’t believe that the person I admire the most is not alive. For me, you were like my mom who always considered me as her own child. It’s your first birthday without you. May God give you eternal peace!” —Unknown
- “My dear better half, happy birthday! Today is your 60th birthday and I wish you were here with me to celebrate his wonderful age! You are the heart of my life and without you, I’ve become like a walking dead body. Miss you a lot!” —Unknown
- “My beloved mom, happy birthday! You were the one whom I love the most and today I can’t do anything for you except praying. I miss you in every step of my life. I know that the most beautiful star in the sky is you. Have a lovely day with the angels!” —Unknown
- “Happy birthday, my dear friend! Your death is the saddest thing for me. To me, you were like my brother from another mother. You have a special place in my heart which will never be replaced by anyone. May God give you much peace in heaven!” —Unknown
- “My dear nephew, happy birthday! You were a child whom everybody loved the most. You used to keep the house lively with your naughtiness and mischief. Everything of yours is the same as before, only you are missing. Wish you a wonderful day in heaven!” —Unknown
- “Dear dad, happy birthday in heaven! You were the one I admired and respected the most. You were my inspiration and my idol. I miss your love, your smell and you. Your clothes, books, and spectacles are kept in the same way, just you are not here with us. May your soul be at peace!” —Unknown
- “My sister by heart, happy birthday in heaven! The most shocking moment for me was when I knew that you are no longer with us. I can never forget the time we have shared together. You’ll always be in my mind and will be missed forever!” —Unknown
- “Dear uncle, today is your birthday and you are far away from us. Happy birthday in heaven! I miss your love, care, affection, and support every single day. I wish I could spend some time with you! Love you uncle. May your soul rest in peace!” —Unknown
- “My dear sister, the most awaited day of your life has come but you are not here to welcome this new year of your life. I don’t know why you’ve gone to heaven so early, why you didn’t think about me before leaving me. I miss you every moment. I wish I could see you and touch you at least once!” —Unknown
Those are 50+ best birthday wishes for loved ones whether for your beloved people who are still with you or someone who’s already in heaven. Hopefully, these quotes will help you to convey your hopes and feelings.
- 36 Questions That Lead to Love: With Tips How to Do It Properly!
- Best 75+ Who Knows Me Better Questions To Ask To Your Friends And Family!
- 80+ Dad Jokes 2020 and Other Dad Jokes That Will Crack You Up
- 150+ Funny Questions to Ask on Instagram Story to Build A Deeper Relationship with Your Followers
- 100 Easy General Knowledge Questions and Answers for Kids Between the Age of 4-15 Years!