50+ Heartwarming Happy Birthday Wishes for Dad, Celebrate the Special Day of Your Super-Dad!May 14, 2021 06:30 PM Photo by cottonbro from Pexels
Tripboba.com - Every dad is the best person in a family and he deserves the best. On his birthday, you can express your true gratitude by making surprise and giving gifts.
Sometimes, all it takes to make a dad beyond happy is a sweet birthday wish from his kids. These are the happy birthday wishes for dad that you can take as inspiration on his special day.
Best Happy Birthday Wishes for Dad
Dad is always the best hero for his kids even when they have grown up. Nothing can compare to dad’s best role at home. In celebrating his birthday, you can use these happy birthday wishes for dad to make him happier. Let’s check ‘em out!
- "Dad, Happy Birthday! I hope the year ahead brings your most exciting adventure yet! Celebrate today and always."
- "Dad, Happy Birthday! No matter what, I’ll always be your number one fan! Wishing you another year that rocks!"
- "Dad, Happy Birthday. I hope today is a day full of love and relaxation. You deserve it. After all, you’re a real catch!"
- "For Dad, Happy Birthday. I hope your day is as special as you are. I’m so lucky to get to call you my dad."
- "For My Sweet Dad, Happy Birthday. Thanks for always being there to hold my hand. You are the best dad I could ever ask for."
- "Happy Birthday To My Cool Dad. It’s your special day! Let’s celebrate! Another year older, but you’re still a rock star in my eyes!"
- "Happy Birthday To My Dad! Sending special birthday wishes your way to wish you a very happy day. I hope your celebration is filled with excitement and fun! Thank you for being such a terrific father, you’re the best!"
- "HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Today is all about you, dad! So make sure to celebrate and have the time of your life! Wishing you an exciting day and an excellent year ahead!"
- "Happy Birthday, Dad! You work too hard. Today’s your day to sit back, relax, and enjoy your birthday. Hope you’re not “two-tired” to celebrate!"
- "Happy Birthday, Dad! You’re the one person I will always look up to. I can’t wait to share more of life’s biggest moments together!"
- "Happy Birthday. Before you blow out the candles, take a moment to remember what a wonderful father and friend you are!"
- "Happy Birthday. Thank you for always being there to lend a helping hand. I hope today brings you lots of love, happiness, and smiles, Dad!"
- "Happy Birthday. To my amazing dad, I hope this year’s celebration is the biggest and brightest one yet!"
- "Happy Birthday. To My Dear Father! Thinking of you on this very special day and sending wishes of cheer your way! You are the best father anyone could ask for!"
- "Happy Birthday. To My Spectacular Father! Today is your big day! Hoping it is filled with the things you enjoy the most in life. Have a wonderful celebration and a fantastic year ahead! I love you, dad!"
Those are the first 15 most heartwarming happy birthday wishes for dad that can inspire you. Go ahead to the next page to find more happy birthday wishes for dad to give him the best wishes. Good luck!
Happy Birthday Wishes for Dad from DaughterPhoto by cottonbro from Pexels
In expressing your true gratitude for your dad sometimes can be done in surprising yet heartwarming way. These happy birthday wishes for dad from you as the daughter can inspire you more in delivering your true happiness for his birthday. Let’s take a look!
- "All my friends know it is your birthday today because my Facebook says "Happy birthday to my most favorite person in the whole world." Can't wait to celebrate with you later today!"
- "Dad, thanks for always being the backbone of our family and supporting us through good times and bad. We all love you. Happy birthday!"
- "Dearest Dad—thank you for the lifetime of adventure and fun that you've given me. I love you so much; happy birthday!"
- "Despite how annoyed I get when you do your silly antics in front of my friends, I hope you know that I still and always will, love you from the bottom of my heart. Happy birthday, Daddy."
- "Don't thank me for the birthday gift because I need to spend a lifetime thanking you for all the love you gave me when I was growing up. Happy birthday, old man."
- "Gifts, cake, beer, barbecue, friends, and the company of your loving family. What more could a father ask for on his birthday? And guess what, you are going to have all of that. Happy birthday, Dad; you deserve it."
- "Happy birthday, Dad. We are so grateful for all of your love and support. Happy birthday!"
- "I am proud to have a father like you. Happy birthday, Daddy."
- "I don't want to get emotional, but I want to let you know that you mean the world to me. Thanks for everything, Pa; happy birthday."
- "I just want to say that I love you, old man. Happy birthday."
- "I know I get my adventurous and humorous spirit from you. Being your kid has been the greatest gift you've given me. Happy birthday!"
- "If every father in the world had been like you, every child would have been a happy one. Happy birthday, dearest Daddy."
- "It is your birthday today, and days like these are perfect to speak my heart out. I held your finger for the first time, I spoke my first words, I began walking, I went to kindergarten and then to school, I made my way through high school and then finally graduated. My life has been constantly changing except for one thing that has remained constant: You! Thanks for being the perfect father figure in my life. Happy birthday, Dad."
- "Maybe today is the day when I finally accept that I've always wanted to be like you when I grow up despite acting like an annoying teenager. Happy birthday, Pops."
- "My friends think you're cool, the neighbors think you're cool, your colleagues think you're cool, and most importantly, we think you are the coolest dad in the whole world. Happy birthday, Popsy."
- "There are no two ways about it: you are my hero. Happy birthday!"
- "We hope that our birthday wishes make up for all the annoyance, troubles, and harassment we've dished out to you all year long. We promise to behave this year. Happy birthday, Daddy."
- "We love you not because you are our dad, but because you are a caring father to your kids, loving husband to your wife, best mate to many, hard worker for your employers, and a terrific human being. Surprise! We all got together and planned a massive party. Happy birthday!"
- "What did we ever do to deserve a wonderful father like you? Let us return the favor with a day full of family fun, just the way you like it. Happy birthday, Dad."
- "Whenever I think of you, it brings a smile on my face. I hope this message brings a smile to your face too. Happy birthday, Dad."
Happy Birthday Wishes for Dad in Heaven
Not all people who as lucky as those who still have their parents completely. For those who may have been long gone in heaven, these happy birthday wishes for dad who has gone can inspire you. He may have been long gone, yet he is still here with you, looking and smiling from heaven. Let’s take a look!
- "As I grow older, no matter whose love will give me happiness, I will always remain my daddy’s little girl. I miss you dad, happy bday!"
- "Best birthday, dad. May this day bring countless happiness and bountiful joy while you celebrate your birthday up there in heaven."
- "Dad, I may still be getting lots of hugs, but none of these hugs are as warm as yours. I miss you… have a best birthday up there in heaven!"
- "Dad, since you were gone, I have kept thinking about you and it pains me a lot. I would be willing to give anything just to relive those beautiful memories. Happy bday in heaven, I truly miss you."
- "Dad, thank you for teaching me how to be strong. But I am sorry for I let you down especially on the day when you said goodbye. Honestly, I can never be strong enough to acknowledge the fact that you are already gone. Wonderful bday daddy!"
- "Dad, wherever you are now… I just want you to know that regardless of how much we have fought, argued and misunderstood each other, you still end up being right. That is what my heart always know. I miss you dad, happy bday!"
- "Dear dad, I sealed my birthday wishes for you inside an envelope filled with love and respect so it reaches you in heaven and goes right through your heart. Wonderful bday in heaven!"
- "Each time I will offer flowers in your grave, I realize how aromatic you have made my life. I miss you daddy, happy birthday."
- "I am sending across my best birthday wishes to the best dad I know. He may not be here now, but he’s forever in my heart. Happy birthday dad!"
- "I have never known that being fatherless will also make me feel worthless, powerless, aimless and helpless. Wonderful birthday in heaven, daddy. I truly miss you."
- "I have stopped staring at the sky at night because destiny has already taken away my brightest star, and it’s you my daddy. Best bday!"
- "It hurts me to think that you are no longer with us, daddy. Although I cannot help but smile with tears on my eyes thinking of how we have cherished each and every moments of our lives together while you are still alive. I miss you dad, best birthday in heaven."
- "It is hard to greet you wonderful bday on this special day of yours daddy. Wherever you are now, I just want to wish you a very happy birthday."
- "Just one more chance, I wish I could get a hug from you dad. And then I will be holding you tightly and won’t ever let you go again, wonderful birthday in heaven."
- "Right from the time you have held me in your arms, up until the day you have sent me off to school, I am holding today all the wonderful memories we shared that made me become the person I am today. Happy bday in heaven, I miss you."
Sincere and Funny Happy Birthday Wishes for DadPhoto by cottonbro from Pexels
If you can’t express your true happiness to your dad, it may be difficult to say it in spoken words. These best happy birthday wishes for dad can help you to express it. Let’s check it out below!
- "Another year older and another year wiser. You’ve helped guide me throughout my life with some great advice. I hope you’ll continue to help me navigate the choppy waters of life."
- "Candles! Cake! Ice cream! Presents! Dad! Birthday! Can you tell I’m excited for your birthday?"
- "Dad, you are just like a busy student. You’ve got a lot of class. Happy birthday!"
- "Every birthday you have means another year you made our lives special! Thank you, dad."
- "Great fathers are the ones who guide their children, but still let them make their own decisions and learn from their mistakes. Happy birthday to the wisest man I know!"
- "Happy birthday to the hardest working man I know. I’m so proud that you are my dad."
- "Happy birthday to the man I respect and love more than any other."
- "Happy birthday to the man who fought all the monsters under the bed and in the closet. Thank you for always making me feel safe!"
- "Have you ever noticed that the worse a dad’s jokes are, the better father they are? Well now at least we know why your dad jokes are so terrible. I hope your birthday is much better than your jokes!"
- "I can’t wait to celebrate your birthday this weekend. There will be good food, good company, good laughs, and it’s all for you pops."
- "I haven’t always been the best kid, but that didn’t stop you from being the best father. Happy birthday dad!"
- "I know I don’t say it often, but I really do appreciate all the sacrifices and hard work you put into raising me. Happy birthday dad, I love you."
- "I know whatever happens, I can always count on you dad. Happy birthday to the most reliable dad around!"
- "I tried to think of something beautifully poetic to write for your birthday. But instead I thought I would just give it to you straight. Thank you dad; for everything you have done for me. You are just the best kind of person. The world would be a better place if there were more people like you in it."
- "I wish I could be there to wish you happy birthday in person, but just know that you are in my heart and I’m thinking about you on your special day. Happy birthday dad, can’t wait to see you again!"
- "It’s not easy being a father, but you do it with class and style. Happy birthday to the dad who can do it all."
- "Real heroes don’t wear capes, they make bad puns. Thank you for being a real hero dad. Happy birthday!"
- "The best scotch is aged scotch. I didn’t get you aged scotch, it’s just a metaphor, and way too expensive. Should I have gotten you scotch? Maybe one of those airplane bottles… Oh yeah, I almost forgot, happy birthday!"
- "We wanted to get you a cake with a candle for every year, but the fire department said it would be a fire hazard. Oh well, happy birthday anyway!"
- "Wear your gray hairs proudly dad. They are memories of how terrible I was as a child. Thanks for not killing me dad."
Well, those are the 50+ best happy birthday wishes for dad for your inspiration in celebrating and wishing him the best on special day. Good luck!
- 36 Questions That Lead to Love: With Tips How to Do It Properly!
- Best 75+ Who Knows Me Better Questions To Ask To Your Friends And Family!
- 80+ Dad Jokes 2020 and Other Dad Jokes That Will Crack You Up
- 150+ Funny Questions to Ask on Instagram Story to Build A Deeper Relationship with Your Followers
- 100 Easy General Knowledge Questions and Answers for Kids Between the Age of 4-15 Years!