60 Beautiful Christmas Greetings to Brighten Your Winter HolidaysFeb 10, 2021 07:00 PM Christmas Greetings - Photo by Ben White from Unsplash
Tripboba.com - One of the most exciting holidays has to be Christmas. On this day, we will get a big family reunion, snow, artificial tree, decoration, bells, candles, dinner, homemade Christmas cookies, movies, and all the happy things. Christmas greetings are among the most popular things related to the season.
Many people will spend their time looking for what kind of greetings they will send to their loved ones. With this idea, you are lucky because here, Tripboba is coming up with the best Christmas greetings that you can use as inspiration.
Merry Christmas Greetings
You can pick and use these beautiful Christmas greetings to brighten your holiday. Take a look!
- "Have a great Christmas! Take the time to celebrate your desires, values, and affections with your loved ones. Wishing you all the best."
- "Christmas is a time for nostalgia, but it is also a time for making new memories. Enjoy the fellowship of new friends, and cherish the company of family in this season of loving and sharing. Merry Christmas!"
- "May this Christmas fill your hearts with warmth, peace and joy! Have a Holy and a Blessed Christmas!"
- "This Christmas may you get the opportunity to explore joy and lots of love that Christmas brings your way. Happy Christmas to you and a Happy New Year ahead."
- " I wish Santa brings you the gift of never-ending happiness this Christmas! May you and your family be blessed abundantly. Merry Christmas and a Prosperous New Year! "
- "A little smile. A word of cheer. A bit of love from someone near. A little gift from one held dear. Best wishes for the coming year. These make a Merry Christmas!"
- "Wishing you and your family health, happiness, peace and prosperity this holiday season and in the coming New Year. May the magic of Christmas fill your heart all year long."
- "May this Christmas be filled with lots of presents but more importantly lots of love from the ones that matter most."
- "Christmas is the time of giving and sharing, it is the time of loving and forgiving. May the miracle of Christmas fill your heart with warmth and love."
- "Christmas is the gentlest, loveliest festival of the revolving year and yet, 4 all that, when it speaks, its voice has strong authority."
- " Merry Christmas, and may this new year bring you joy and laughter. To be happy is the greatest wish in life. "
- "A warm cup of eggnog, a chat with the family and a laugh with friends around the beautifully-decorated tree. Can Christmas get any better than this? Merry Christmas!"
- "Spread the warmth of the Christmas season to all those around you and make this world a beautiful place to live in. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!"
- "Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way. May you be blessed this Christmas with peace and love all day! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!"
- "This Christmas give us a message that we should live unite with great peace, So, here is a bundle of some sweet wishes for you. Merry Christmas!!!"
Christmas Card Greetings
In this day and age, sending messages or text is the most common thing to do. But there’s something about sending greeting cards that still does the trick. It's also classy and old fashion.
Greeting cards are totally perfect to send Christmas wishes to the ones you love. For more heartwarming Christmas greetings, you can check these Christmas card greetings out.
- "May your inner child come out this holiday season so you may truly enjoy and appreciate the small things in life that so often get overlooked."
- "It is easy to get lost in the flurry of activity during the holiday season. May you get time to take in the beauty and true meaning of the season and have a Merry Christmas!"
- "Bells are ringing and everyone is singing, It’s Christmas! It’s Christmas! Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year."
- "Don’t get too scared if a fat dude in red shows up at your doorstep and tries to wrap you up in gift paper. He is Santa Claus and he’s going to simply send you to me, ‘cause I added you to my wish-list this Christmas. Happy Xmas day to you!"
- "May you find more smiles on your face this Christmas than ever before! Wishing you and your family a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Make it grand!"
- "Love, joy, and peace are the ingredients for a wonderful Christmas. We hope you find them all festive season. Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New year!"
- "Sending you all my love and the choicest blessings from heaven this Christmas. May you have a brilliant Christmas season. Merry Christmas to you and your loved ones!"
- "May this Christmas turn out to be better than you ever expected. Merry Christmas to you. Go out and spread the joy!"
- "Take nothing for granted and be thankful that you have such great family and friends to spend this joyous season with. Wishing you a delightful holiday season."
- "During this special day, what really matters in not how many presents are under the Christmas tree, but that you are surrounded by the love of family and friends. Merry Christmas!"
- "Sending the warmest Christmas wishes to you and your family. May God shower his choicest blessings on you and your family this Christmas!"
- "I’m sending you warm bear hugs, loving kisses and earnest wishes for the wonderful occasion of Christmas. May you have a splendid Christmas filled with lights, songs, and cheer. Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year to you."
- "Santa’s coming! Don’t forget to prepare cookies and milk and place them near the Christmas tree! Merry Christmas!"
- "A little smile, a word of cheer, a bit of love from someone near, a little gift from one held dear, best wishes for the coming year."
- "We hope this season ends on a joyful note and continues into a safe and prosperous New Year for you and your family."
Christmas Greetings Religious
Christmas greetings are simple and yet powerful. With these greetings, you can change someone’s mood and bring happiness to their days. Tripboba would like to take you to some of the best Christmas greetings.
- "There is no better time than now, this very Christmas season, for all of us to rededicate ourselves to the principles taught by Jesus the Christ. It is the time to love the Lord, our God, with all our heart – and our neighbors as ourselves." – Thomas S. Monson
- "All the Christmas presents in the world are worth nothing without the presence of Christ." – David Jeremiah
- "You can never truly enjoy Christmas until you can look up into the Father’s face and tell Him you have received His Christmas gift." – John R. Rice
- "God never gives someone a gift they are not capable of receiving. If He gives us the gift of Christmas, it is because we all have the ability to understand and receive it." – Pope Francis
- "At this Christmas when Christ comes, will He find a warm heart? Mark the season of Advent by loving and serving the others with God’s own love and concern." – Mother Teresa
- "May the hope, the peace, the joy, and the love represented by the birth in Bethlehem this night fill our lives and become part of all that we say and do." – Rev. Richard J. Fairchild
- "God goes to those who have time to hear him — and so on this cloudless night he went to simple shepherds." – Max Lucado
- "As we commemorate the birth of Jesus today, I wish that God will bless you mightily and grant all your heart desires. Have a glorious holiday season!"
- "This Christmas, may the Lord Jesus Christ grant you peace and renew your strength for the years ahead! Have the merriest of Christmas fests!"
- "May the good Lord continue to watch over you during this Christmas season as He has always. May He bless you with all you need to be happy and prosperous throughout your earthly journey. Happy Christmas!"
- "Happy Christmas! May Jehovah pour down mighty blessings upon you and your entire family."
- "May the unparalleled joy and peace that were present at the birth of Christ be present in your home this Christmas. Have a blessed Christmas and life."
- "Have a Christmas fest brimming with God’s love and a New Year overflowing with true blessings from His son, Jesus Christ."
- "I pray that Jesus Christ will cause you to ride on the wings of His divine love and blessings this Christmas and all your days on this planet. Have a joyous Christmas season!"
- "Wishing you an incredibly joyful Yuletide celebration. May God provide you with all that you need to achieve all the aspirations of your life."
Now that we’ve shared beautiful religious Christmas greetings, we hope you can make the most of them and take inspiration from them.
Christmas and New Year Greetings
This is a special day for you. Celebrate it and have the most fun with it. On this page, we are sharing both Christmas greetings and New Year greetings. Let’s get right into it!
- "Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. You are in my thoughts during this special holiday season and I’m hoping this time is a memorable one for you and your family. Wishing you a bright and cheery day!"
- "Let the magic of the holiday fill your heart with excitement, love, and hope for an amazing day and an incredible new year."
- "Sending special wishes your way for you to have an outstanding holiday and a year filled with much success and happiness. Enjoy every minute of it!"
- "Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. The joy and excitement of the holiday season are finally here along with the hope for an extraordinary new year!"
- "Wishing you a joyous holiday and a wonderful year ahead that is filled with good friends, lots of amazing opportunities, and fantastic times! Have an absolutely fabulous day!"
- "Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! The Christmas season is among us and the beginning of a new year is just around the corner. Celebrate, have fun, and enjoy!"
- "Thinking of you during this delightful holiday and sending a message of hope, peace, and love your way. Have a sensational Christmas day and an exciting new year!"
- "May this special time of the year bring you much joy and lots of fabulous presents! May this special time of the year bring you much joy and lots of fabulous presents!"
- "The holidays are here so it’s time to enjoy the Christmas festivities, create special memories, and have an exceptionally great new year! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!"
- "Get carried away in the joy & wonder this time of year brings. Merry Christmas & Happiness in the New Year!"
- "Joyful. Colorful. Magical. Wonderful. Wishes for a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!"
- "Celebrating & unwrapping. Counting down & ringing in. Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!"
- "Merry Christmas & Happy New Year! ’Tis the season for coming together and celebrating with the people we care about."
- "I hope you get everything on your holiday wish list. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!"
- "Merry Christmas And Happy New Year! I’ll put in a good word for you with Santa. Wishing you a warm and bright holiday season!"
- 36 Questions That Lead to Love: With Tips How to Do It Properly!
- Best 75+ Who Knows Me Better Questions To Ask To Your Friends And Family!
- 80+ Dad Jokes 2020 and Other Dad Jokes That Will Crack You Up
- 150+ Funny Questions to Ask on Instagram Story to Build A Deeper Relationship with Your Followers
- 100 Easy General Knowledge Questions and Answers for Kids Between the Age of 4-15 Years!