60 Happy Retirement Wishes, Messages, and Quotes for the Next Chapter of Your LifeAug 13, 2021 10:37 PM Happy Retirement - Photo by Yaroslav Shuraev from Pexels
Tripboba.com - After a long period of time, it’s time for you to relax, take care of yourself more, and celebrate your life – you definitely need this! You have done many amazing, as well as risky things working. Your dedication has left nothing but inspiration to the company you’ve worked with and to the friends and colleagues you’ve spent time the most with.
Happy retirement to you. You deserve all the best things! For your celebration, Tripboba has compiled 60 best happy retirement wishes, messages, and quotes for you. Let’s get right into it and celebrate!
Happy Retirement Messages
As you know, retirement is one of those big milestones in life that must be celebrated. It marks the ending of one chapter and begin the new one. For this special reason, Tripboba is bringing happy retirement messages to help you in wishing someone that deserve all the love.
Here are happy retirement messages for your inspiration that we have picked from many sources:
- "Retirement is the world’s longest coffee break. Enjoy your coffee!"
- "Your someday is here. Enjoy!"
- "Enjoy your days of sleeping late and doing nothing! All the best on your retirement."
- "I hope that your retired life is the best part of your life."
- "Happy Retirement! Enjoy the rest and relaxation!"
- "Enjoy a long-overdue retirement. Now you can enjoy all the finer things in life."
- "Enjoy your retirement. And enjoy all of the exciting adventures ahead of you!"
- "Now the fun begins! Happy retirement."
- "You got your life back! Enjoy every minute of your retirement."
- "Just because you’re retired doesn’t mean you stop taking coffee breaks. Be sure to schedule me in!"
- "Didn’t you only just start yesterday? Happy Retirement, friend!"
- "I hope retirement brings you the chance to do whatever it is that you always wanted to do but didn’t get to. All the best!"
- "I am a little jealous, to be honest! Enjoy your retirement!"
- "Congratulations on your retirement! Wishing you the best of health, happiness, and success on your new journey in life."
- "Best wishes as you retire. Congratulations on the next phase of your life."
Happy Retirement Quotes
Trading long hours in the office for endless days playing golf, traveling, or playing with grandchildren is something most people look forward to as they near the end of their career.
Here, you will see a list of happy retirement quotes that come from many people that enjoy their retirement. Let’s take a look!
- "Age is only a number, a cipher for the records. A man can’t retire his experience. He must use it. Experience achieves more with less energy and time." – Bernard Baruch
- "We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give." – Winston Churchill
- "It had long since come to my attention that people of accomplishment rarely sat back and let things happen to them. They went out and happened to things." – Leonardo da Vinci
- "Retirement is a blank sheet of paper. It is a chance to redesign your life into something new and different." – Patrick Foley
- "Don’t simply retire from something; have something to retire to." – Harry Emerson Fosdick
- "If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there’d be a shortage of fishing poles." – Doug Larson
- "You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream." – C.S. Lewis
- "Retirement’s the most wonderful thing. I get to enjoy all the things I never stopped to notice on the way up." – Patrick Macnee
- "The key to retirement is to find joy in the little things." – Susan Miller
- "How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard." – A. A. Milne
- "To some of us, retirement gives us time to follow our dreams." – Shirley Mitchell
- "I see retirement as just another of these reinventions, another chance to do new things and be a new version of myself." – Walt Mossberg
- "The joy of retirement comes in those everyday pursuits that embrace the joy of life." – Byron Pulsifer
- "Retirement may be an ending, a closing, but it is also a new beginning." – Catherine Pulsifer
- "Often when you think you’re at the end of something, you’re at the beginning of something else." – Fred Rogers
Happy Retirement Wishes
Leaving the workplace can be a bittersweet time for a retiree as feelings of excitement and fear mix together as they look back on their career memories while facing the endless possibilities ahead of them.
But you don’t have to worry, you’re in a good place right now. All you need to do is live and enjoy your time while you can. For more happy retirement wishes, we have gathered them below:
- "Best wishes as you retire. Congratulations on the next phase of your life."
- "Have a restful but fun and active retirement!"
- "You’ve reached the finish line! Enjoy your retirement and your next adventures."
- "The fun finally begins! Congratulations on your retirement."
- "You’ve been promoted to the retirement stage of your life! Congrats!"
- "Wishing you all the happiness and joy retirement can bring!"
- "Happy Retirement! You’ll never have to ask for a day off ever again!"
- "You have been great to work with and I will never forget all you taught me along the way. You are a great role model! Enjoy your retirement."
- "Kick back and enjoy — you don’t have to punch a clock anymore! Happy retirement!"
- "I can’t imagine walking into the office and not seeing your face. Thank you for every single second you’ve spent with our team. It is truly appreciated!"
- "Your new quarterly goal: avoiding anything that resembles work! Congratulations on your retirement!"
- "It’s time to enjoy your life. Happy Retirement!"
- "You’ve had such a long and successful career. Well done! Enjoy your retirement."
- "Well, at least now you can say this is the last job you will ever start new! Happy retirement!"
- "We will miss seeing you every day here in the office, but we know how hard you’ve worked for this. Happy retirement."
- "You have been an amazing leader to us all, and we wish you all the best on this next chapter in your life as you celebrate your retirement."
Happy Retirement Sayings
In this section, you’ll see more of happy retirement sayings that are regular or that comes from the children that are positive to read. Let’s find out!
- "You've worked so hard all your life, Mom, and you deserve nothing but happy moments in your life as a retiree. Have a very exciting retirement!"
- "Retirement is true relief from work. Cherish it with all your might. Happy retirement to you!"
- "I don't know anyone who's earned their retirement more than you. Congratulations on years of amazing work, and congratulations on your retirement. Love you, Mom!"
- "Now you'll have plenty of time to spend with family, enjoy your life to the fullest, and cultivate new hobbies. Congratulation on your retirement, we love you!"
- "After years of hard work, you're finally getting some time to spend only on yourself. I'm so happy for you. I hope you enjoy retired life to the fullest. Congratulations on your retirement, Dad!"
- "No one actually stops working, they just get a new job. I’m sure your wife will have plenty of work for you. Enjoy!"
- "When you get tired of your two new best friends—the bed and living room recliner—remember to give your old friend a call!"
- "I will miss working alongside you in the office but will miss your big bright smile even more. Thank you for being there for me all those years. Enjoy the retired life!"
- "If you put in as much effort enjoying your retirement as you have working with this company, it is sure to be a success!"
- "You’ll be missed! We enjoyed working with you and we thank you for everything you’ve done for us and the company. Congratulations on your retirement!"
- "I’m smiling just thinking about you spending more time on the lake. Here’s to enjoying all your happy places in retirement!"
- "Who wouldn’t want the weekend life every day? You earned it! Happy retirement."
- "Wishing you all the best as you retire. Knowing you, you’ll still be busy as ever—but at least it will be with things you love doing!"
- "Sending the warmest congratulations to you on your retirement. You finally have the time and freedom to do anything and everything you want to do!"
- "May your retirement be stress-free, fun and cheerful. Congratulations!"
- 36 Questions That Lead to Love: With Tips How to Do It Properly!
- Best 75+ Who Knows Me Better Questions To Ask To Your Friends And Family!
- 80+ Dad Jokes 2020 and Other Dad Jokes That Will Crack You Up
- 150+ Funny Questions to Ask on Instagram Story to Build A Deeper Relationship with Your Followers
- 100 Easy General Knowledge Questions and Answers for Kids Between the Age of 4-15 Years!
110+ Patriotic Independence Day Greetings to Complete Your Independence Day Celebration
70 Sweet Happy Birthday Wishes for Wife to Make Her Smiling All Day Long
60 Coolest Birthday Wishes for Boys to Make His Birthday More Special!
75 Birthday Wishes for Cousin Sister, Best to Funny Messages