60 Heartfelt Happy Mothersday Quotes, Wishes, and Messages for Your MotherFeb 09, 2021 03:30 PM Happy Mothersday - Photo by Andrea Piacquadio from Pexels
Tripboba.com - May becomes a beautiful month with the existence of a special holiday known as Mother’s Day. The love and sacrifice all the mothers have made throughout their lives are celebrated this month.
There are many ways to celebrate this special moment, whether spending your time with her at home, calling or FaceTime through your gadget, writing her a letter, or texting her some heartfelt Happy Mothersday wishes.
To help you with the best Happy Mothersday quotes, Tripboba brings you some of the most heartfelt words you can use to make her day.
Happy Mothersday Quotes
It’s time to bring happiness to her face. Wrap her a special gift along with your favorite Happy Mothersday wishes below, sing her favorite song, hug her, and simply tell her that you love her no matter what. Have a look at these warm wishes.
- "That strong mother doesn’t tell her cub, ‘Son, stay weak so the wolves can get you.’ She says, ‘Toughen up, this is reality we are living in.’" – Lauryn Hill
- "My mother is so full of joy and life. I am her child. And that is better than being the child of anyone else in the world." – Maya Angelou
- "I realized why I was born and more than anything all of the things I want to pass onto my child, and the best way of doing that is not by preaching or telling her but showing her by example." – Beyoncé
- "If evolution really works, how come mothers only have two hands?" – Milton Berle
- "For when a child is born the mother also is born again." – Gilbert Parker
- "Mother's love is peace. It need not be acquired, it need not be deserved." – Erich Fromm
- "I remember my mother's prayers and they have always followed me. They have clung to me all my life." – Abraham Lincoln
- "A child's first teacher is its mother." – Peng Liyuan
- "Motherhood is the greatest thing and the hardest thing." – Ricki Lake
- "Mother is the heartbeat in the home; and without her, there seems to be no heart throb." – Leroy Brownlow
- "When you are looking at your mother, you are looking at the purest love you will ever know." – Charley Benetto
- "Mothers are like glue. Even when you can’t see them, they’re still holding the family together." – Susan Gale
- "The influence of a mother in the lives of her children is beyond calculation." – James E. Faust
- "My Mother: She is beautiful, softened at the edges and tempered with a spine of steel. I want to grow old and be like her." – Jodi Picoult
- "There is no role in life that is more essential than that of motherhood." – Elder M. Russell Ballar
These touching Happy Mothersday wishes can bring the best vibes during your holiday and at least can bring smile to her face.
Happy Mothersday to All Mothers Wishes
Look at her tired face and tell her you miss and love her. This little thing can make her the happiest. All the mothers around the world are special.
They have done everything they could to bring us to life and to make us as we are today. Check out these Happy Mothersday wishes for all the brave mothers out there.
- "Happy Mother’s Day to all moms, everywhere, for everything you do!"
- "Every mother is amazing in her own way. Happy Mother’s Day to all the moms out there!"
- "For the sacrifices you make and the love you give… thank you to all the moms out there."
- "I have the best mom in the world, but I know all you other moms are pretty awesome, too. Happy Mother’s Day, everyone!"
- "One day a year isn’t enough to celebrate motherhood and everything our moms do for us. To all the moms out there… Happy Mother’s Day!"
- "Moms give the best love and kick the most butt. Happy Mother’s Day to all the moms out there!"
- "Happy Mother’s Day to all the tough, hard-working, patient, loving, and all-around amazing moms out there!"
- "We can never thank our moms enough for everything they’ve done and continue to do for us. Happy Mother’s Day to every mom out there – and thank you!"
- "Happy Mother’s Day to all moms, both here on Earth and up in Heaven."
- "Happy Mother’s Day to my wonderful mom and all the other wonderful moms out there."
- "Happy Mother’s Day to all moms, who do so much and ask for so little."
- "Happy Mother’s Day to every last mom out there. You do the toughest and most important work there is."
- "Being a mom is the hardest job there is. Today is the day when we honor those who have taken a crack at it. Happy Mother’s Day!"
- "Happy Mother’s Day, all you moms out there! However, you’re spending your day, I hope you make it all about you (for once)."
- "I just want to wish every mom out there a wonderful Mother’s Day. I’m so in awe of everything you do."
Happy Mothersday Funny Wishes
Bring happiness and laugh to her face by doing funny things for her. Plan or present her something she loves and twist it with her favorite jokes. Try to remember your funniest memories with her or you can simply take a look at these funny Happy Mothersday wishes.
- "Mom, I love you, even though I’ll never accept your friend request."
- "I always say if you aren't yelling at your kids, you're not spending enough time with them." – Reese Witherspoon
- "I want my children to have all the things i couldn't afford. Then I want to move in with them." – Phyllis Diller
- "Thank you for not telling my sisters that I’m your favorite."
- "Happy Mother’s Day, Mom! (and while I have you, quick apologies for ages 13-21)"
- "A mother is the person you can always call to see how long chicken lasts in the fridge."
- "Dear mom, thank you for keeping all the bad stuff I did from dad."
- "Silence is golden. Unless you have kids. Then silence is just suspicious."
- " It’d be cool if my kids could make something I actually want. Like a bottle of wine out of macaroni."
- "Mom: I love you and your super long voicemails."
- "Every day I wake up and think: how on earth did I become this much like my mother?"
- "Sometimes I open my mouth and my mother comes out."
- "The most expensive part of having kids is all the wine you have to drink."
- " If at first you don’t succeed, try doing it the way your mom told you to do it from the start."
- "Motherhood: feeding them as a baby and then through most of their twenties."
We hope these Happy Mothersday wishes we have just shared can create funny and beautiful memories with your mother. Do this often!
Wishes for Happy Mothersday in Heaven
We have been raised, we have made her angry, we have brought sadness to her face, we have ruined her days, we have almost made her lost her mind. But the one thing that never changes is the love she has had for us.
For those whose mothers are still by your side, take this moment to celebrate her special day every second – we don’t know what time has to say about age.
To those who have lost their mothers, this is your life, fight for her, make her proud, because somewhere up there, she's smiling at you proudly. To remember her, we would like to take you through these beautiful Happy Mothersday words for her who have gone to heaven.
- "The world changes from year to year, our lives from day to day, but the love and memory of you, shall never pass away."
- "I cried endlessly when you died but I promise, I won't let the tears mar the smiles that you've given me when you were alive."
- "I know you are listening from above. There's nothing that I value more than your love. No matter where I am or what I'm doing, your memories will always keep me smiling."
- "Whenever I am missing you, I also remember how fortunate I was that you were in my life. I wouldn't trade those moments for the world." — Cindy Adkins
- "If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my own garden forever." — Alfred, Lord Tennyson
- "In the blink of an eye, everything can change. So, forgive often and love with all your hear. You may never not have that chance again."
- "Those we love don't go away, they walk beside us every day. Unseen, unheard but always near, still loved, still missed, and held so dear."
- "Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal."
- "Mothers hold their children's hands for a while, but their hearts forever."
- "I'll always remember the things you have taught me and how much you love me."
- "No daughter and mother should ever live apart, no matter what the distance between them." — Christie Watson
- "Mother, you left us beautiful memories, your love is still our guide, although we cannot see you, you're always at our side."
- "Hold dear to your parents for it is a scary and confusing world without them." — Emily Dickinson
- "Those we love don't go away, they walk beside us every day... unseen, unheard, but always near, still loved, still missed and very dear."
- "In life, we loved you dearly, in death, we love you still. In our hearts you hold a place, no one else will ever fill."
Happy Mother’s Day to all the beautiful mothers out there. Tripboba wants to wish you all the very best for everything you’re doing. We thank you for being your truly self and we will forever cherish your existence.
- 36 Questions That Lead to Love: With Tips How to Do It Properly!
- Best 75+ Who Knows Me Better Questions To Ask To Your Friends And Family!
- 80+ Dad Jokes 2020 and Other Dad Jokes That Will Crack You Up
- 150+ Funny Questions to Ask on Instagram Story to Build A Deeper Relationship with Your Followers
- 100 Easy General Knowledge Questions and Answers for Kids Between the Age of 4-15 Years!