Tripboba.com - The following list of questions to ask friends are great to ask to know your friend better! These are some good ones!
Questions to Ask Your Friends
1. "What embarrasses you the most and/or what’s been your most embarrassing moment?"
2. "Who do you look up to the most, and what qualities do you love about that person?"
3. "What would be your perfect day? Plan it out from waking up to bedtime."
4. "How do you like to be comforted when you’re sad or upset?"
5. "What’s your all-time favorite memory?"
6. "What’s your favorite thing you own and why?"
7. "Who was the last person who made you cry and why?"
8. "If money was no object, what would you buy?"
9. "When have you felt the most proud?"
10. "When have you felt the most challenged?"
11. "When was the moment in your life you laughed the hardest?"
12. "Which celeb would you want as your other BFF and why?"
13. "What’s one thing most people don’t know about you?"
14. "If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?"
15. "What book has impacted you the most?"
Fun Questions to Ask Friends
Not only great, these questions to ask friends are actually fun to ask. Consider these and see your friend’s reactions. Before we share them, we want to remind you that these questions to ask friends are designed for a great conversation to get to know the other person better! So, here we go!
16. "What would be the theme song of your life?"
17. "What has been your favorite memory this year?"
18. "What is the craziest/most daring thing you’ve ever done?"
19. "What talents do you possess that not a lot of people know?"
20. "Which TV sitcom would you star in?"
21. "Which character would you be if you were in that sitcom?"
22. "If you could play a scene in a movie, what would it be and
which character would you play?"
23. "If you could make a difference in the world, what would you be known for?"
24. "What do you like being complimented on?"
25. "Describe your partner in 3 words."
26. "How would your friends describe you?"
27. "What is your favorite quote?"
28. "If you could travel to one of the planets, which planet would you go to?"
29. "What would you rather do – perform in a circus or in an aquatic dance group?"
30. "If a millionaire decides to fund your all expenses paid one week trip to anywhere, where would you go and what would you do?"