60 Unanswerable Questions That Trigger All of Us to Think Hard!May 07, 2021 03:45 PM Unanswerable Questions - Photo by Brett Jordan from Pexels
Tripboba.com - If you describe a question as unanswered, what you mean is that the question has no possible answers or that a particular person is unlikely to be answered.
There are things in this world that are better left unanswered. Believe it or not, some questions just can’t be answered, and the reason can be because there aren’t strong researches or proofs available.
What are those unanswered questions? If you’re curious, let’s dive in together with Tripboba as we’re about to share some deep unanswered questions on life, philosophy, and even some funny ones!
Unanswerable Philosophical Questions
When it comes to philosophy world, let’s just agree that everything instantly become deep. While some of these unanswered questions may be of interest to academically trained philosophers, this philosophical questionnaire is intended for a more general audience and is intended to be accessible to all.
So, let’s have a look have a look at these unanswered questions on philosophy world:
- "What harsh truths do you prefer to ignore?"
- "Is free will real or just an illusion?"
- "Where is the line between art and not art?"
- "What should be the goal of humanity?"
- "Does fate exist? If so, do we have free will?"
- "What does it mean to live a good life?"
- "Why do we dream?"
- "Where does your self-worth come from?"
- "How will humans as a species go extinct?"
- "Is it possible to live a normal life and not ever tell a lie?"
- "Does a person’s name influence the person they become?"
- "Is the meaning of life the same for animals and humans?"
- "What actions in your life will have the longest reaching consequences? How long will those effects be felt?"
- "How long will you be remembered after you die?"
- "If a child somehow survived and grew up in the wilderness without any human contact, how “human” would they be without the influence of society and culture?"
These unanswered questions are very interesting and deep. They can be overwhelming and even cause headache. So, it’s your choice to stick with this topic.
Life Unanswerable Questions
One can’t deny that it is human nature to ask questions. We are a curious species, encouraging us to discover and study everything around us. Throughout human history, we've come across every question you might want to ask, and we've answered many of them.
However, several hundred others remain unanswered and sadly, it seems they may remain that way until humans are no longer around.
This whole topic of unanswered questions is mind blowing. To know more about them regarding life, here are some unanswered questions you need to know:
- "When did time begin?"
- "Did we invent math or did we discover it?"
- "Where does a thought go when it’s forgotten?"
- "Is there life after death?"
- "Is it really possible to experience anything objectively?"
- "What are dreams?"
- "How would humanity change if all humans’ life expectancy was significantly increased (let’s say to around 500 years)?"
- "Where do you find meaning in your life?"
- "What do you think would be humanity’s reaction to the discovery of extraterrestrial life?"
- "Will religion ever become obsolete?"
- "If you could teach everyone in the world one concept, what concept would have the biggest positive impact on humanity?"
- "Is suffering a necessary part of the human condition? What would people who never suffered be like?"
- "Does hardship make a person stronger? If so, under what conditions and at what point is it too much hardship? If not, what makes a person stronger?"
- "Who decided what’s right and wrong?"
- "Would things get better or worse if humans focused on what was going well rather than what’s going wrong?"
Deep Unanswerable Questions
Unanswered questions truly are confusing – even more confusing when there is a word “deep” to it. if you’re wondering about more unanswered questions that are deep, take a look at the following list:
- "Do you ever really do anything out of your own conscious choice, or are we always controlled by some external stimulation or motive?"
- "Why are you here at this very moment in your life?"
- "What benefits does art provide society? Does art hurt society in any way?"
- "What do you attribute the biggest successes in your life to? How about your largest failures?"
- "If freedom is simply being able to do what you want, are animals freer than humans?"
- "Does the study of philosophy ever lead to answers or simply more questions?"
- "If we need to follow rules at all costs, then why do we make exceptions to these rules?"
- "Is there an end to the universe, or does it just keep going?"
- "Why does anything exist?"
- "Do our human accomplishments have a long-term, universal significance, or when the world ends, do we all end with it, including what we’ve achieved?"
- "Why do people have to die?"
- "If you punch yourself and it hurts, are you weak or are you strong?"
- "If you took a ship and replaced all of its parts until none of the original parts are intact anymore, is it the same ship or a completely different ship?"
- "If you had to guess, what do you think would be the most likely way you’ll die?"
- "What is the best way for a person to attain happiness?"
Funny Unanswerable Questions
Okay, that was deep! Now, let Tripboba serve you with some funny unanswered questions to end this article with laugh!
- "Are children who act in R-rated movies allowed to watch the film when it’s done?"
- "Do you consider eyebrows facial hair?"
- "If you were shorter than someone, would it be possible to talk down to them?"
- "What hair color do they put in bald people’s driver’s licenses?"
- "Do prison buses have emergency exits?"
- "Can you stand backwards on a flight of stairs?"
- "Do they bury people with their braces still on or do they remove them?"
- "Why did they put the word ‘dictionary’ in the dictionary?"
- "What do you call a fly without its wings?"
- "Why do we cook bacon and bake cookies?"
- "How do you grow a seedless fruit?"
- "If tomatoes are a fruit, is ketchup considered a smoothie?"
- "If you had a dream that none of your dreams would come true, and you woke up and had none of your real-life dreams come true, would that be a dream come true?"
- "If you told someone to ‘be a leader and not a follower,’ wouldn’t they become a follower by following your advice?"
- "If everyone says that life is unfair, doesn’t that mean that life is fair?"
- 36 Questions That Lead to Love: With Tips How to Do It Properly!
- Best 75+ Who Knows Me Better Questions To Ask To Your Friends And Family!
- 80+ Dad Jokes 2020 and Other Dad Jokes That Will Crack You Up
- 150+ Funny Questions to Ask on Instagram Story to Build A Deeper Relationship with Your Followers
- 100 Easy General Knowledge Questions and Answers for Kids Between the Age of 4-15 Years!