What do you say when an uncle dies? Words for such a message or quote are difficult to convey, given your grieving situation. However, with these rest in peace messages, you can express your feelings and sentiments without being too verbose.
36. “We are never ready to say goodbye forever, even though we know it is a part of life. This day our hearts are heavy for losing someone so special, but as we mourn your death, we also celebrate your life. Rest in peace.” —Unknown
37. “I can no longer hear you laugh or sing. But I believe every wind passing through my ears is a message for me that your soul is in a good place. Rest in peace.” —Unknown
38. “I still can't believe the fact that I will never be able to meet you in this life. I really feel saddened to hear the news of your untimely death. I extend my thoughts and feelings to your family. Rest in peace, uncle.” —Unknown
39. “I still can't believe the fact that I will never be able to meet you in this life. I really feel saddened to hear the news of your untimely death. I extend my thoughts and feelings to your family. Rest in peace, uncle.” —Unknown
40. “My dearest uncle, I still fondly recall your positive approach to life. Death may have taken you away from us, but you’ll always remain alive in our hearts. Rest in peace.” —Unknown
41. “Utterly devastated to hear about the tragic death of my dearest uncle. May his soul rest in peace.” —Unknown
42. “When some you love becomes a memory, his memory becomes a treasure.” —Unknown
43. “Death is natural and there is no other way but to accept it. You cannot avoid the inevitable. My heart goes to you for this irreparable loss. May your uncle’s soul rest in peace.” —Unknown
44. “I can never forget the personality to whom I owe everything that I have achieved in my life. Rest in peace uncle.” —Unknown
45. “You taught me the greatest things about life. I am sad because I had so much more to learn from you. Wherever you are, please stay happy. Rest in peace.” —Unknown
46. “Life is going to be difficult without you but I know you are right here in my heart. Rest in peace, uncle.” —Unknown
47. “I still need you and I am not ready to face this angry and cruel world all alone. However, I hope that you keep guiding me, always. Rest in peace, Uncle.” —Unknown
48. “I know that you are here with me even when you are gone. Rest in peace.” —Unknown
Rest in Peace Messages for Aunt
Finding the right words to express how we feel when someone is gone forever is one of the hardest things to do. We were all shocked and sad because we couldn't even find the right words to say goodbye.
Scroll these rest in peace messages to find the right words to convey your condolences.
49. “You are always loved and you will never be forgotten. Rest in peace aunt!” —Unknown
50. “You have lived a good life. I know you are already In paradise watching over us. Rest in peace Aunt. Till we meet again.” —Unknown
51. “You will forever be treasured in my heart until we meet again. Rest in peace aunt!” —Unknown
52. “I am mourning and at the same time celebrating the time that we shared. You were a blessing to our life. RIP Aunt.” —Unknown
53. “Even though you have gone to be with the lord, I always feel your presence. RIP Aunt.” —Unknown
54. “It is only time that can heal the death of pain. No matter the number of words said they cannot ease the pain. We will forever cherish your memories. Rest in peace aunt!” —Unknown
55. “I must have done something great in life. That is why the Heavens met us meet. Now that the Heavens have separated us, I only hope for you to be happy and sleep in peace.” —Unknown
56. “You were my angel, my shining star. Your mother and I cannot believe that you are not going to be around us anymore. We hope that the Heavens make you happy. Sleep peacefully, my dear darling daughter.” —Unknown
57. “You left us too soon. I wanted your support for a longer time. But this didn’t happen. I wish may god you rest in peace.” —Unknown
58. “Hey, my aunt, you know that our bonding was too strong. I shared my life’s problems with you and you gave me solutions. Today, I achieved many prizes and this has happened only with your blessings.” —Unknown
59. “In life, we meet with some people and they become a part of life. You were from that people. I always miss the love that you gave me. You are always in my heart.” —Unknown
60. “Why God always calls only to good people. You were a good soul and kind lady. Everyone admires you. You always treated me like a real mother. Rest in peace, aunt.” —Unknown
61. “Rest in peace, my aunt. You were my favorite. You taught me the lesson of humanity and told me about good things. Hope you will be happy in heaven.” —Unknown
That’s all 60+ rest in peace messages that Tripboba can present. Hopefully, you can find the right words to convey your condolences and sympathy.