Tripboba.com - Marriage is a beautiful event that brings two people together for the rest of their lives. It is also a special moment for the bride and groom, and they truly deserve all the good wishes, blessings, and love from their near and dear ones.
If you have a friend who is getting married soon, be sure to give him/her a lovely message for the wedding and wish her a blessed and happy married life!
Here are some good marriage wishes to friend you can use for this purpose. Tripboba also presents marriage anniversary wishes that will help you to convey your warm messages.
Let's check them out!
Marriage Anniversary Wishes to Friend
When your friends have a marriage anniversary, you want to convey your warm wishes and messages. If you still don’t know what to say, here are some marriage wishes to friend you can use.
- “Staying married for this long is a great accomplishment. I knew you two were made for each other. May this day be as special as it can possible be. Congratulations, lovebirds!” — Unknown
- “I admire your love. Every day you prove to me that true love does exist. I wish you all the best, and I promise to always be there for both of you if you need anything. Congratulations on your anniversary!” — Unknown
- “It’s the anniversary of my favorite couple! You look so happy. I wish you a peaceful married life and a lot of patience, because you probably need it sometimes. Congratulations on your anniversary!” — Unknown
- “I’m so happy that you’ve found each other in this crazy world. You were together through all the ups and downs, and it proves that you are a match made in heaven. Enjoy your married life, folks. Congrats!” — Unknown
- “How did you manage to stay together for so long? I can’t even spend one hour with you. Bless your wife’s heart. Anyway, congratulations on your anniversary! May your love last forever and even more.” — Unknown
- “May your marriage be blessed with laughter, joy, cheer, and a lot of cheerful moments. Happy Wedding Anniversary friend.” — Unknown
- “On this special day of wedding anniversary, I am wishing you more years of affection, support, and unlimited romance. Warm Hugs.” — Unknown
- “Happy Wedding Anniversary. May your love and care grow stronger every passing year, and may nothing come in between you two.” — Unknown
- “Watching the two of you is so inspiring. You are one of the most beautiful couples I have been honored to meet and know. Happy Anniversary.” — Unknown
- “Your greatest accomplishment is staying married for this long. Achievement unlocked my friend. Happy Wedding Anniversary.” — Unknown
- “True love brought you together and gave you all these happy years in your life. Happy Wedding Anniversary my favorite couple.” — Unknown
- “Congratulations, You two are made for each other. May this anniversary, be the best one for you.” — Unknown
- “I wish you nothing but a peaceful happy married life with tons of magical moments. Happy Wedding Anniversary my dearest friend.” — Unknown
- “Wishing you the best anniversary ever on this special day. May you have an inseparable bond of love throughout your marriage.” — Unknown
- “May the love between you, bring lots of joy! Happy wedding anniversary!” — Unknown
- “Congratulations on another year of love, laughter, and happiness. Here’s to wishing you many more and a happy anniversary.” — Unknown