Tripboba.com - Humor is subjective, but some bad jokes are so bad they go around and round and end up funny in an ironic way. If you are looking for something cringe but still funny, you are in the right place. Here are 85 really bad jokes that are probably terrible but still good to make you laugh.
You can share this article or post one of these jokes so your friends will laugh (a bit) too!
Bad Dad Jokes
They say the joke becomes dad's joke when it becomes clear. We'll say that when everyone complains. Sorry.
However, you can use these bad jokes when it comes to Father’s Day. Remember to bring a special gift too.
- “What happens when it rains cats and dogs? You have to be careful not to step in a poodle.” — Unknown
- “Police arrested a bottle of water because it was wanted in three different states: Solid, liquid, and gas.” — Unknown
- “What’s the best way to watch a fly-fishing tournament? Live stream.” — Unknown
- “How do you tell the difference between an alligator and a crocodile? You will see one later and one in a while.” — Unknown
- “Why do cows wear bells? Because their horns don’t work.” — Unknown
- “What do you call a fish with no eye? A fsh.” — Unknown
- “Why did the man name his dogs Rolex and Timex? Because they were watch dogs.” — Unknown
- “What do you call a dog that can do magic? A Labracabrador.” — Unknown
- “What do you call a lazy kangaroo? Pouch potato.” — Unknown
- “Why is grass so dangerous? Because it’s full of blades.” — Unknown
- “What did the evil chicken lay? Deviled eggs.” — Unknown
- “What do you call 50 pigs and 50 deer? 100 sows and bucks.” — Unknown
- “Why don’t crabs give to charity? Because they’re shellfish.” — Unknown
- “What’s brown and sticky? A stick.” — Unknown
- “Why do you never see elephants hiding in trees? Because they’re so good at it.” — Unknown
- “My wife asked me to sync her phone, so I threw it into the ocean. I don’t know why she’s mad at me.” — Unknown
Really Bad Jokes
Sharing jokes helps us forget our bad memories and makes us more alive. Looking around us, we can always tell the difference between people who make lots of funny jokes from the way they live happier lives. Maybe reading and sharing these bad jokes will make yourself happier too!
- “Why don’t oysters donate to charity? Because they’re shellfish.” — Unknown
- “What’s the best way to carve wood? Whittle by whittle.” — Unknown
- “What does a baby computer call its father? Data.” — Unknown
- “What do sprinters eat before a race? Nothing. They fast.” — Unknown
- “What does a clock do when it’s hungry? It goes back four seconds.” — Unknown
- “What do you call a belt made of watches? A waist of time!” — Unknown
- “What happens when you witness a ship wreck? You let it sink in.” — Unknown
- “What did the teacher do with the student’s report on cheese? She grated it.” — Unknown
- “Why are colds bad criminals? Because they’re easy to catch.” — Unknown
- “Why did Adele cross the road? To say hello from the other side!” — Unknown
- “What’s the easiest way to make a glow worm happy? Cut off its tail—it’ll be delighted!” — Unknown
- “Which knight invented King Arthur’s Round Table? Sir Cumference.” — Unknown
- “How can you find Will Smith in the snow? Follow the fresh prints.” — Unknown
- “How does a penguin build its house? Igloos it together.” — Unknown
- “What do you call a fly without wings? A walk!” — Unknown
- “What did the custodian say when he jumped out of the closet? “Supplies!”” — Unknown